• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Aus Munchies Recipe Thread

Snap to Bake Choc Chip Cookies- Not sure, if they make ‘em anymore. They used to come frozen and all you had to do was break ‘em out of the freezer and put them into the oven. I think my sister and I lived on them for almost a week.

Coco Pops and cream- Easy as it sounds add both ingredients, stir, eat. It’s really rich but if you like rich foods it’s wicked.

Bakery Treats- Those little chocolate cakes that come individually wrapped, a packet of those has saved my ass from the 711 run on more than one occasion.

Ice-cream- Sarah Lee Cookies and Cream or Ultra Chocolate, Connoisseur Cookies and Cream is damn fine too.

Question: Is it OK to post a Mull Cake recipe? I have a killer one that my sister has perfected, but don’t won’t to break any rules.

continental bacon and mushroom!!
i miss those instant pastas - they don't have them here :(

OMGHI!

I can't believe I hadn't read this thread before. Anyway....

My favourite (as all who know me will attest).

Deep fried chips, served with either fried eggs or an omlette.

I slice the chips up relatively finely (leave the skin on the potatoes, you f***ing savages too!) and, after heating a pot of oil up to as high as you can get it without it smoking into infinity, dump the chips in there, after making sure they're not really stuck together, and wait until they appear to be ready. Don't burn yourself. It really hurts. ;)

Anyway, if you're going to fry the eggs, that's easy, but the Omlette requires instruction, to make a proper no-bullshit plazma style omlette you need to make it like so.

5 decent sized Eggs
Chives & Parsley
Mushrooms (as many as you like)
1 Onion
Cheese

Start the pan heating up, dump oil into it, and then slice the onion into small cube slices, and lightly fry it. Then crack the eggs into a jug, stir with a fork, and drop the mushrooms (after slicing them) into it, grab the frying pan, and tip the fried onion into the mixture as well, stir it up well, then pour it into the pan. After that, sprinkle the chives and parsley on the top, and then add a light covering of grated cheese. If cooked correctly (till the bottom is very light brown) it will be absofuckinglutely awesome.

-plaz out-

1. Condensed milk mixed with cocoa

2. Nachos :) But simply doritos with grated cheese ... that's it!

3. Chicken chip sandwhich

4. Cheeseburger with extra meat, meat, cheese, cheese (triple cheese) hangover material - thanks Kat! MMMM!

5. Cold pizza!

That's all for now ...

Cereal with peanut butter and honey mixed through it. You've gotta really crunch it up as you mix it.
The best cereal to use is something like Sports-Plus (with lotsa chunks of dried fruit in it.) Cornflakes could also work well if you add lotsa sultanas. MMM..so crunchy yet gooey and sweet. YUM!

:)

I like getting really creative when munchied and making up new and tasty flavours of Bircher museli... Bircher is seriously tasty (and totally guilt-free if you make it that way):D be warned you could probably eat 1/2 a kilo of this stuff before you even realise how much you have eaten.

also, turkish delight sandwiched between 2 arrowroot biscuits and pressed and squished till the turkish delight is a thin spread on the bickies. I can eat these till im almost sick...

olives. Black kalamata olives and garlic stuffed green olives Yum Yum Yum!

Andromeda:)

These choc chip cookies might take a bit more effort than you have when stoned, so plan ahead and whip these babies up prior. Having said that, they are simple as to make. These are, IMHO, as good if not better than Mrs Fields Choc Chip, and they rock my world.

Rockin' Choc Chip Cookies

160gm butter (allow to soften at room temp, or use the defrost setting on the microwave, but don't melt it!)
1/3 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup condensed milk
1 1/2 cups sifter SR flour
250gm choc bits

Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in condensed milk. Fold in sifted flour. Mix in choc chips. Spoon onto a baking tray covered with proper baking paper ala Glad Bake etc (ie the good shit). Spoon onto a tray, not too close together, and press down with a fork. Bake at 180c for 14 - 15 minutes (no more! these babies burn easily). Allow to cool either on the tray or on a rack if you have one. Should make at least 24 cookies. Munch.

Bonus tips
Make half with white choc chips, and half with milk chips. Add some chopped, unsalted macamadamia nuts with the choc chips for a cookie that will crap all over other cookies. Although it may seem expensive at first to buy the choc chips and macamadamias, I estimate these babies cost about 24c each, so clearly they are a bargain. Woohoo!

Cookies of Death are good for munchies, because you get more stoned, and then more munchies and then more stoned... it's a vicious, vicious, messy, vicious circle.

BT ;)

best munchies

i get mega munchies and i love to try new foods, so i was wondering what people reckon is the best munchies around, and like a description of them. ive got a few mad ones:

*dr pepper- original and best desert mouth remover.
*pfeffernusse- its these german spiced iced gingerbread cookies. u must try, get some from woolworths.
*nerd ropes- these are the bomb! its like a flavour attack. theyre like nerds on a rope of candy. so good.
*hot chocolate- it burns so good.

Basically if im cheeched and there is food around, given the right mood the pantry gets anihilated Muahahha.

im pretty sure this thread will get moved soon.

Funny time for this thread because right now I am suffering from a major attack of the munchies. I was thinking of home made nacho's. Mmmmmm.......

I even have home made sour cream to add.....

i used to eat pizza hut all my life- i had never tried dominos before. then at a friends party like 4 years ago he had dominos. never ordered pizza hut again, dominos is the king. i think you can even use pizza hut coupons at doms?

I definitely think pizza is the all time classic munchie food, all my stoner friend's work or have worked at a pizza outlet. Another personal favourite is chicken flavoured twisties & conisseur ice cream.

by far the best munchies for me are cheezels or macaroni and cheese, and for a drink I like to suck down cold milo, its like there is a party in my mouth and everyone is invited.

Ok... pizza is great, it's that kinda food you can't lose with (provided, you have a local pizza joint that knows how to cook a "real" pizza.)
If I'm going a pizza after having an intense "smoke sesh", then I usually like to walk down to the local Gourmet Pizza place and order:-

*1 Large Seafood Marinara Gourmet Wood Oven Pizza. $18.00

Wowy!! Fuck!! Look at that price!! You're thikin... shit-yeah!! she's an
expensive one. Well, yeah it is... but when I'm extremely stoned and bored, not to mention hungry... I don't care what I pay for food, so long as it's enjoyable and worth it.

Otherwise... if I'm really stocked-up with cash and feel like spoiling myself a nice treat (another-words:-extremely stoned.) I will make the crazy move of going down to the local Fresh Seafood shop and buy some Morton Bay Bugs, King Prawns (the REAL ones), Fresh Oysters, Mussels, Kalimari, etc... (Ohhh and don't foget that Crayfish/Lobster...), take all this home... make a few home-made cocktails while preparing all this TREAT!!

Make your version of a "Seafood Cocktail" (tatses the best cold!!) chuck in some lettuce for some "green" and some "Cocktail Sauce" along with the other ingredients, also those Salmon Roe (Caviar) are a must. While doing this you can experiment with different dish presentations... and given the fact that Seafood is a rather "exciting" food, you shouldn't have any problems coming up with something artistic.

BBQ in the backyard:- This is most definately the best thing to do during the day while you're on holidays (or even go down to the local beach and use their BBQs down there.) Take some brewkies along and get stoned!! Keep on schmokin while you're waiting for your steak (or snags, etc...) to get cooked on the Barby and then once it's all ready, all you have to do is eat that shit!! Beer goes really well hand in hand... and on a rather hot day, this can make a very social smoking setting.

See... when I'm hungry, I'm REALLY fuckin hungry!! and... going down to the local Maccas or KFC, just isn't gonna do it for me. When I eat, I like to be satisfied to the point where I don't wanna think about eating for at least another few more hours.