• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Official 2012 NFL Thread v. All aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but they don't look good and are in trouble

As long as Ben is out, you may be right. They will not win many more games. But the D is playing way better than at the beginning even without Polamalu which is amazing to me. What is going to happen is a series of close losses unless the D or special teams scores a TD.

As long as Ben is out, you may be right. They will not win many more games. But the D is playing way better than at the beginning even without Polamalu which is amazing to me. What is going to happen is a series of close losses unless the D or special teams scores a TD.

And Clark. He is such an underrated player. Steelers D is fucking amazing... Baltimore scored what.. 55 points last week? Pittsburgh held them to 13 points... 7 pts coming from special teams.
When the playoffs come around Pittsburgh is the last team you want to match up against. I'll still take them over any team in the Playoffs.

Last edited:
Great win, tough game, expected as much. If the rapist plays, Steelers win. Thankfully Leftwich's arm takes about two hours to wind up and then he got hurt. The Ihedigbo & Ngata sacks crushed him, Jones td was a thing of beauty just like Foote getting called for tripping.

Time to go Cam Cameron. Another horrible conservative playcalling display. He should be a defensive coordinator he shuts down the offense so much. The call on 3rd and 2 was one of the worst I've ever seen. Just the usual turd sandwich he serves up every week. Just as pitiful as Flacco trying to pump fake while there's a 3 man blitz 5 inches from his face.

the falcons played the worst fucking football game i've ever seen.

I'm convinced the uniforms in Atlanta were partly to blame for the INT's. Why can't one team wear black uniforms when Arizona Atlanta play each other?

First time a QB has thrown 5 INT, 0 TD's and won the game since Bart Starr in 1967. :sus:

Baltimore scored what.. 55 points last week? Pittsburgh held them to 13 points... 7 pts coming from special teams.

Sorry to disappoint you but that's called the "Cameron Flacco on the road effect"

When the playoffs come around Pittsburgh is the last team you want to match up against.
unless you're baltimore (or denver, or new england, etc.) :)

rose-colored-glasses1.jpg

alasdair

yea, i guess. whatever, an ugly win is a win. ryan won't throw that many int's in a game ever again. totally out of character. i blame a lot on our O line though. also, i'm not convinced that julio jones is 100% right now.

only 2 ints were actually ryans fault. 3 were tipped into the air 1 by roddy white.

i felt like we couldnt get a break in that game. i kept going ok we cant just keep turning it over all game but it kept happening. For some reason all game i felt pretty confident falcons were gonna win tho.

Looks like smith is out tonight for the 49ers...... would much rather have seen these two teams duke it out with starters.... kind of a bummer.

i felt like we couldnt get a break in that game

change 'game' to 'past ten years' and you can get a whiff of my world

my own mother asked me after yesterdays loss why i would hang on to a team like the rams for so long and havn't i ever considered getting a new team

i snapped back, and raised my voice with a 'no, don't talk to me', and stormed out

cause i'm classy lol

Campbell is a quality quarterback so I am expecting the Bears to put up at least 13 points tonight. This will also be his first start actually playing for a good team.
And let's not forget about the real matchup tonight.. Forte vs. Gore. I think these two guys are the difference in tonight's game.

I feel like Campbell never got the chance to prove his skills. He played for the Redskins and Raiders and they had horrible offenses. Campbell might actually land himself a contract from the Cheifs or some other team next year, if he plays a good game tonight.

Oh and Kaepernick is also a very good QB. Don't be surprised if he has Alex Smith's job within the next 2 years.

Final Score:

Bears 16
Niners 10

Great start for Kaepernick and the Niners. Would anyone really care if we never saw Alex Smith again?

The guy is slicing up a top defense and he hasn't had to use his feet yet, which is another good part of his game(what I've seen of him in other games so far). Nothing against Alex Smith and his 10-15 yard passes but he's the only guy holding the Niners back from being outstanding.

Von Miller should lose his top sacker status tonight with Campbell playing.

Well chargers are the worst team in the nfl

I wouldn't be surprised to see ye put up a few td's @ home v Ravens next week, now that Ed Reed is suspended which means 3/4 of the starting secondary not playing. Pathetic.

The 2nd half barely 1 minute old and Aldon Smith gets his 4th sack and takes over at the top from Von Miller. What a beast.

27-0. Alex Smith. You just lost your job son.

Status
Not open for further replies.