• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

animation graphics GIF

"Histronic, over-compensating, smothering"...seems extreme?
It's relative, to survival.

The group that accepts you, demands your success; the necessity for you to exist, demands your well-being.

♥️

Bizarre stoner synchronicity or too much Jungian indulging?

A couple days ago I decided a name for the new spoon I got to blaze out of that kind. Mobius came into my head super high out of the blue. The overblown enlarged shape of the glass and alien 👾 nature of the design incited the fantastical name into my brain.

This video was published one hour ago. Never heard of them. Subbed to their label's channel. Strange coincidence

Ok actually the edibles have me feeling the opposite of that but Mobius is cursed it has to go. I see the omen clearly as the grey dawn outside today.

Last edited:
Bizarre stoner synchronicity or too much Jungian indulging?

A couple days ago I decided a name for the new spoon I got to blaze out of that kind. Mobius came into my head super high out of the blue. The overblown enlarged shape of the glass and alien 👾 nature of the design incited the fantastical name into my brain.

This video was published one hour ago. Never heard of them. Subbed to their label's channel. Strange coincidence

Ok actually the edibles have me feeling the opposite of that but Mobius is cursed it has to go. I see the omen clearly as the grey dawn outside today.

Wow that is a bit weird!! My partner and I have been noticing quite a few very distinct coincidences/synchronicities like that recently.....