Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Hostility?! :eek: It's my method to drag you up into my bed, wassup with that bitch? Cmmon! :mad: *slap* *sirens* *handcuffs* "you bastard.."

It's possible to be a c***sucker without ever getting anywhere near a penis, you should know that

As much as I'm stimulated by this conversation I do have to go to work. Plus you want a better target than me someone with a little more animosity towards you.

I'm waiting...
Pit bull pitbull GIF - Trouver sur GIFER

Maybe you shouldn't watch dog's behind like that, it kinda could makes you look like creepy...

Yeah this just a paradoxe ... by the way I'm practicing my French I'm going straight to the writing part. It's really easy all you got to do is add either an -e -z or -aux to the end of most words. Let me give you a sample:

Eate la dicke et sucke ballez

I'm speaking about yours, isn't time? Or you just invent your life in front of everyone with no notice, that's kinda risky shit

I'm speaking about yours, isn't time? Or you just invent your life in front of everyone with no notice, that's kinda risky shit
That's very thoughtful of you but I'm actually in the car driving they make these phones to work anywhere now.