Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Cream’s “White Room” is a song that is highly-metaphorical. The term “white room” is derived from the song’s writer, Pete Brown, literally living in a white room in 1967. And what was particular noticeable about that juncture in time is that he stopped consuming drugs and alcohol. And accordingly, the lyrics featured throughout the song are widely interpreted as being about the singer’s on-again/off-again relationship with drugs. Another way it can be understood is as him recounting his association with a romantic interest. And once again, this relationship doesn’t appear as if it is a consistent one. And Brown has alluded to the idea that the “meandering” nature of this song is about both a romance and his relationship with substances

Read more at: https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/creams-white-room-lyrics-meaning/

Cream’s “White Room” is a song that is highly-metaphorical. The term “white room” is derived from the song’s writer, Pete Brown, literally living in a white room in 1967. And what was particular noticeable about that juncture in time is that he stopped consuming drugs and alcohol. And accordingly, the lyrics featured throughout the song are widely interpreted as being about the singer’s on-again/off-again relationship with drugs. Another way it can be understood is as him recounting his association with a romantic interest. And once again, this relationship doesn’t appear as if it is a consistent one. And Brown has alluded to the idea that the “meandering” nature of this song is about both a romance and his relationship with substances

Read more at: https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/creams-white-room-lyrics-meaning/

A great guitarist a great bassist and a great drummer even if he was a miserable old sod what a band

Hey Mydri, I hope you had a good weekend...you didn't miss anything overall pretty uneventful around here. Nothing noteworthy apart from keto spammers. Oh, and @schizopath doing full frontal nudity. I mean to some people that might have been a big deal however I'm sufficiently broad minded to at least be aware that in Finland everybody is like a fifth or 6th cousin and so you really don't mind letting it all hang out.

Hey Mydri, I hope you had a good weekend...you didn't miss anything overall pretty uneventful around here. Nothing noteworthy apart from keto spammers. Oh, and @schizopath doing full frontal nudity. I mean to some people that might have been a big deal however I'm sufficiently broad minded to at least be aware that in Finland everybody is like a fifth or 6th cousin and so you really don't mind letting it all hang out.
Oww ok, so you won't dig, you won't ask me where i been or whatever, ok, let's do like that, a passive/aggressive relationship, this shit might just be lit!

Oww ok, so you won't dig, you won't ask me where i been or whatever, ok, let's do like that, a passive/aggressive relationship, this shit might just be lit!

I was actually taking a shower and shaving ... and then I put a couple of hard boiled eggs on the hob. Where did you go? I missed you.

You know not every argument requires a conversation. I mean not every conversation. Requires–

You don't mean anything in fact? Am i wrong? Or just to speak about some paradoxe? How funny is that, paradoxes are cool i think. Any truth is paradoxal, so speak the truth or stfu bitch, you just good at sucking my cock in a cave :whistle: