Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

More Pittsburgh Bags...

BEST YET
Quality: 6.5/10
Quantity: 7.5/10
These are about the same as the Tuna Fish. Same kind of light brown dope that sticks together in the bag. My normal gives me a good rush.

Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 5/10
Average bags, nothing special. Got these off a connect I havent seen in a few weeks...he said he had sportscenters, which I read were good on here, and showed up with these. My normal gave me a rush but not as good as what I've had lately. Dope looked exactly the same as the others (Tuna Fish, Best Yet etc) but just didnt pack the same punch.

DOA
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 8/10
These were just as good as the Tuna Fish and the Best Yet, but slightly bigger quantity wise I thought. I only got 4 as opposed to my normal 10-15 though, so maybe I just got lucky in the draw.

...Anyone from the burgh heard of bags called "Jay-Z"s? One of my connects said he just got these today, and I haven't found em on here anywhere.

Its funny, the pittsburgh ppl are all talking about "best I ever had". I havent seen these but have been getting "Best Yet" for almost a week now.

That's crazy the same thing happened to me with the 2012s my man from mckeesport/homestead said he had sportcenters and have me the 2012s, I wanted the sportcenters myself but I knew he never has garbage so I tookem anyway, alittle disappointed but hey its the dopegame!

wow yo. u ppl thro up 8's and 9's like its nothing. sportscenter is no where NEAR as good as next level - its not even on the same LEVEL as NL. its rite up there wit that porsche and alla that but cmon a 9??? shit gave me pins n needles for like 5 secs. someone plz teach these kids how to rate shit; or tolerance needs to get up there cuz these ratings are ridic. its good dope; real good dope at that BUT ITS A 6.5 AT BEST. IT DOESNT EVEN MIX UP THAT DARK LIKE NEXT LEVELS OR ANYTHING...and they have been the same exact sportscenters that first hit the streets; same exact white mad flaky dope; that sticks ALOT to the bag especially on the second fold etc etc etc...where has this site gone to; i will officially not listen to anyone who sniffs dope anymore and will take those ratings as a grain of salt. I mean, BEAT ITS were better wen they popped off and those were a 7 at best. im not knockin the shit; str8 up its good ass diesel; about the same quality as unrated etc. but no WAY is it better than Over Dose - Next Level - Die Hards - Moonwalk (the new blue ones) - its just not.

for real if u sniff it ur ratings gonna be way higher than shooters. shits silly.

best yet

best yet
bigger bag with BEST YET in all caps really big across the bag in red.
quality-6.5-7
quantity-4 they were pretty small but they looked bigger when you dumped them out cuz the bigger bag prob. nice white little flaky. this shit is really good i loved these im getter more today n i went to the same dude twice yesterday too = ]]

TO JARETTSCAPO: The dope in the SPORTSCENTERS is defintely not the same since they first dropped. It dont look at all like the first batch. And the 2tones SPORTSCENTER dope is completely different than the blue stamps. And lolz at anyone thinking they can rate dope more accurately bcuz they bang it. Just cuz i dont shoot no more dont mean i dont know my shit. 12yrs experience ensures that. I actually think sniffers have the edge in rating dope (not the rush factor obviously) bcuz when i would bang id get much higher than when i sniff now, so its gotta be good dope for me to get high now, whereas when i was shooting it I would still get high off average shit just cuz i was IV'ing it. Oh, and SPORTSCENTER blows UNRATED outta the water. I dont know how u could even compare the 2, like night and day. Seems to me like you got the knockoff SPORTSCENTER, grab the new batch or the 2tone and tell me u dont rethink those comments. Just my 2 cents.

Finally BLUELIGHTER status now. 50+ stamps and counting reviewed since October...

Last edited:
aint noone get no rip off shits of anything. quit tryina dicksize and realize that tolerances matter in cases of which shit is better/ i dunno how many times ive explained exactly how the bags are and ive gotten em a week before anyone else on here gt em the day they dropped - how hard is it for you to realize that they just average good ass dope and nothing special. and yea u can rate dope a shit load better if u bang it - its a fact. i cud sniff 3 buns nd be beat and it takes slammin as dope to get me good so i dunno how u cud say that just average shit gets me good cuz i slam it - u obviously never banged dope cuz most likely u wouldnt ever go bak to sniffin - its near an impossibility. so come thru wit some of these "supposed fire" bags and ill slam a bun in one and tell u i want some more. cuz an 8 or a 9 rating type of shit 2 or 3 bags has me on my ass.

not to mention ive gotten the same blue SC's from 3 connects that i have never gotten a knockoff from in years of fuckin wit my boys and they all say that ppl eat em up - and from all my connects its been the same exact bags - i havent seen no two tone but there has only been the blues and they have been THE SAME EXACT BAGS for 2 or 3 weeks now.

Last edited:
straight up ratings, no banter

paterson
fantastik, purple
7.5/10 quality
6/10 quantity

mercedes, green
5/10 quality
6/10 quantity

most wanted, black
1.5/10 quality
8/10 quantity

first ride, blue
6/10 quality
5/10 quantity

force one, blue
5/10 quality
4/10 quantity

maybach, red
6/10 quality
6/10 quantity

roa:sniff

TO JARETTSCAPO: Wow bro! You obviously an inexperienced kid Jarett. Just cuz you cant go back to sniffing dont mean i cant. Just cuz im a junkie dont mean i dont have no willpower either. I chose to stop banging and the only thing i miss is that rush. After spending thousands on getting my tracks laser removed i aint goin back to fuckin up my arms/veins. And for the record, i aint never rated anything on here a 9, ever. There are 4 different Sportscenters around, thats a fact. I got the 1st batch, the 2tones, and the new batch that PTOWN DOPE also got. Actually he was the one who posted about the 5/10 knockoff batch as well, so yea, a knockoff does exist and is around. LoL at all this coming from the guy who keeps hyping up the as-average-as-it-gets LOADED. You are the only 1 on here who thought that shit was anything more than just average, and you gonna tell me I got no tolerance?! It is NOT a fact that you can rate dope better cuz u shoot it. 3 of my dealers even use their sniffing custies as the testers for a new batch bcuz "if yall sniffers like it, then the bangers defnly will". So go ahead and "take sniffers ratings with a grain of salt" and ill go ahead and subtract a point or two from yours to get a better idea of the actual quality. End of discussion, now lets get back on track.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Black
Name/Graphic: SNOWMAN/snowman graphic
ROA: Snorted
Notes: This is a really old throwback to a stamp that used to be FIRE back in like '02 or some shit. Newark 2002 was the last time i had it anyway. Average quality with average size bags. Nowhere near as good as this stamp was years ago but still decent dope.

City: Irvington, NJ
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: PLAYBOY/graphic of the playboy bunny logo
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 3/10
Notes: First pickup from a new connect in Irvington. Shit is straight up good ass diesel. Only problem besides the super sketchy part of town i had to meet homeboy at, was the dissapointingly small bags. Count was horrible actually. Shame these bags are so small, cuz id defnly buy 'em again if they get bigger. Oh well.

City: Plainfield, NJ
Name/Graphic: VERSACE/versace's logo of the medusa head
Quality: 7.5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Notes: This last one i was excited to try after reading SINCITY BAGS review of them, and props 2 u SINCITY for being dead-on with this one, they indeed are fire!!! I had already copped for the day in Ptown, and on the way back home, in Irvington, when my guy in Plainfield called me and said he got this fire stamp called VERSACE. I remember reading only good things about this stamp so I swung on by and grabbed a bun of that as well. If I didnt live so close to Plainfield I would of just held off till 2maro but am glad that I didnt. Crazy day today, i never thought I be getting 3 different stamps in 3 different cities when i woke up this morning. LoL!!!

Last edited:
Nice Body
Newark
Quality: 4/10
Quantity:5/10
It's ehhh

Porsche picture of the Porsche badge
P-town
Quantity:4/10
Feels good

Serial Killer picture of a syringe under it
Newark
Quality: 3/10
Made me sneeze a shit ton

All done through the nose

Wow i am SO PISSED OFF!
My connect is a SCUMBAG!
The guy said he was out of sports center, so i told him ima wait til he gets more, so i waited, and waited, and waited...and finally he got more...so i bought a brick...but stupid me assuming it was going to be real sports center.
This shit was NOTHING like the first batch, it was straight up like that green light BS
I hate these grimey scum bags...and im out a whole week pay cuz of this piece of shit lying scum bag.

Sports Center (blue -- Second batch -- Counterfeit)
Quality - 4/10
quantity - 6/10
Notes: I hate dealers, and I hope whoever was responsible mixing up this wack batch of sports center gets good shit soon, this time longer than 12 hours.

Yeah I got the second batch of sports centers also. They are completely different they are nowhere near as dark when u mix em with water. They aren't terrible but def not as good. I think theyre better than the green lights.

FIRE ALERT!!! FIRE!!!!

Stamp:Sports Center (white dope, flaky, super strong! ...3rd batch)
Quality: 9/10 (Best shit I had since NEXT LEVEL! And to tell u the truth, this isNext Level from a couple months ago, just a different stamp, but for all yall that wanted to know what Next Level was like, try the latest batch of Sports Center, and then u will know! only if the SC is the White dope, not the tan one!)
Quantity: 7/10 (Better than i have seen in a while! Some are really fat like an 8/10, some are decent like a 6/10 so i avg'd it out...)
Notes: This is the third batch ofSports Center that i have seen, first time was like this but smaller, second was a tanish type completely different, this time hits the spot! size and quality combined...GREAT SHIT!
I hope they stick with this batch/stamp for a while cuz i havent seen shit this good in months literally since Next Levels used to be white flaky and nice!
I sniffed 3 when i first got it and wow i was FUCKED UP! (i never get fucked up off of 3 bags, this was equal to me doing 10 bags of the tan batch of sports center, would b equal of me doing 15-20 bags of GreenLight)

This has got to b the best dope in paterson, word is bond!

Wow I haven't seen the 3rd batch, Im still stuck with a few bundles of the 2nd. Hopefully my dude got the 3rd batch tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
TO JARETTSCAPO: Wow bro! You obviously an inexperienced kid Jarett. Just cuz you cant go back to sniffing dont mean i cant. Just cuz im a junkie dont mean i dont have no willpower either. I chose to stop banging and the only thing i miss is that rush. After spending thousands on getting my tracks laser removed i aint goin back to fuckin up my arms/veins. And for the record, i aint never rated anything on here a 9, ever. There are 4 different Sportscenters around, thats a fact. I got the 1st batch, the 2tones, and the new batch that PTOWN DOPE also got. Actually he was the one who posted about the 5/10 knockoff batch as well, so yea, a knockoff does exist and is around. LoL at all this coming from the guy who keeps hyping up the as-average-as-it-gets LOADED. You are the only 1 on here who thought that shit was anything more than just average, and you gonna tell me I got no tolerance?! It is NOT a fact that you can rate dope better cuz u shoot it. 3 of my dealers even use their sniffing custies as the testers for a new batch bcuz "if yall sniffers like it, then the bangers defnly will". So go ahead and "take sniffers ratings with a grain of salt" and ill go ahead and subtract a point or two from yours to get a better idea of the actual quality. End of discussion, now lets get back on track.

City: Paterson, NJ
Name/Graphic: SNOWMAN/snowman graphic
Notes: This is a really old throwback to a stamp that used to be FIRE back in like '02 or some shit. Newark 2002 was the last time i had it anyway. Average quality with average size bags. Nowhere near as good as this stamp was years ago but still decent dope.

City: Irvington, NJ
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: PLAYBOY/graphic of the playboy bunny logo
Quantity: 3/10
Notes: First pickup from a new connect in Irvington. Shit is straight up good ass diesel. Only problem besides the super sketchy part of town i had to meet homeboy at, was the dissapointingly small bags. Count was horrible actually. Shame these bags are so small, cuz id defnly buy 'em again if they get bigger. Oh well.

City: Plainfield, NJ
Name/Graphic: VERSACE/versace's logo of the medusa head
Quality: 7.5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Notes: This last one i was excited to try after reading SINCITY BAGS review of them, and props 2 u SINCITY for being dead-on with this one, they indeed are fire!!! I had already copped for the day in Ptown, and on the way back home, in Irvington, when my guy in Plainfield called me and said he got this fire stamp called VERSACE. I remember reading only good things about this stamp so I swung on by and grabbed a bun of that as well. If I didnt live so close to Plainfield I would of just held off till 2maro but am glad that I didnt. Crazy day today, i never thought I be getting 3 different stamps in 3 different cities when i woke up this morning. LoL!!!

Thanks bro. Those Versace bags pack a nice rush when you shoot them. I love em

hangovers...nice

Got those hangovers today...they're nothing but nice!! Lol

HANGOVERS red txt, graphic of man layin on his back
Quality-7/10
Quanity-7/10
Neatness-6/10
Comments-these bags are fire, one of the best in at least alittle while, but I know I will be grabbin these and these only till they are gone!! Stay up yall!

Maserati

Maserati
Graphic of Maserati logo
Quality-5
Quantity-5
Copped in Pittsburgh. Average dope. I still have a little suboxone in my system from days ago so my rating could be off a little. Anyone else in Pburgh tried these?

Iv been getting there "up & high" bags in the city. some of the best iv had ina while. Anyone else gettin these.

na yo this aint the place for that if you say that in this thread it only means one thing....Na yo!

Last edited by a moderator:
stamp name- playstation 3
quality-3 it mix's in water with that light brown color and alot of the mix stays on the bottem when u draw back
quantity-7 pritty big bag theres alot of cut
i stopped for 2 week and just started agian 3 days ago and i did 6 and got an ok rush nothing serious and my friend that snorts it said its a short high decenct but dont really get a nod and it slowly dies out

stamp-goodnight
quality-6/10
quantity-4/10
this stamp is really good it mix's really well it has that ice tea look when you mix it with water it gave me a good rush its not fire fire but its very good

stamp-sportscenter
quality-8/10
quantity-7/10
all around amazing its fire i got banged up 0ff 3 and i shot 7-8 of those fire car stamps

stamp-mercedes
quality-6/1o
quantity-4/10
its a good stamp read what i said about the goodnight and that explains the mercedes

Anyone in the burgh hear of energizers?? My man just called me with them in mckeesport and I haven't seen them on here since mabay augest on the last thread from Newark or jersey city mabay and I highly doubt they're the same, I mean sometimes I see something like a month or so later and by ratings on here and my opinion they seem like they are exactly the same but anyway if anyone in pittsburgh has gotten these recently let a brother know!?! I might be forced to get them anyway but knowin is always better!

to me it seems if they are outa newark we usually dont get them in Pittsburgh for like 2 weeks or sometimes longer. but if they are outa asbury, or north. . that shit gets here speedy quick. a week or so. . If it is outa New York, it usually takes some time too. Seems like Brands and Brand Loyalty is usued alot more in NewYork than it is here. . i guess just cause we suck that shit up so qwik, or a knockoff comes out soon after the release
also i still havent heard a review on the Black Ladys. . now all the sudden my boy says he got White Ladys. . .anyone get either of these yet

Last edited:
hey just wondering if anyone around north jersey (paterson..) has gotten the purple allmighty stamp? just wondering bc dont wanna waste my $ when i could easily get the maybach's or sportscenters which are def great but you know...always looking for the best...let me know!