• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

shot in the dark. . . . WHITE LADYS - purple Stamp

well i took a shot in the dark (mainly cause i had too)

Anyway:

White Ladys - Purple Stamp

Graphic: naked lady (laying to the side)
Similiar to the "First Lady" bags that were around in the summer. [ Very Similiar] However: the girl is not touching herself she is layin to one side

Quantity: 6.5/10
of the few that i got the size was very nice

Quality: 6.5/10
did a little smaller dose than my usual and got a little bit higher than usual.
Get them if ya can. . .

How they size up in the Burgh:
they are basically the same as Tuna Fish, True Religion, Etc... but are deffinately better than the Land of Guns which were recently released and seem to be the same D. Just a different mix

Comments:
My general overall comments of these bags are simple.
----->Good, Clean, Above Average Dope.
----->a little deeper investigation reveals that:
MIxes up nice and dark (not cloudy. . ice tea color)
no cut/residue/dirt left in cooker
one quick squeeze after a little flick of the bag and this shit pours out as one clump of nice off-white chunk

Some will probably rate these a little higher(both quality, and quantity), but from the count of the dope i had , I can only bring it to a 6.5 all the way around

The packaging and the color of ink[Dark Purple] ( I did compare them side by side) to the "First Ladys" that were around in the summer and it is just about identical. When the "first ladys" slid off to the land of not-so-good, (not bad by any means ever, just not the bangin shizzle they started at), I guess the high priest of the stamp decided to keep his name similiar and change the pic up a little bit but keep the same overall feel and look of the bag

I dont know if there is a history to these; "White Ladys", or the previous "First Ladys" but to me it seems like they are being released by the same group -or- if not that, then this stamp is deffinately designed by the same designer(the lady is drawn in the exact same style)

if anyone has gotten these over the years could you let me know. i am just curious as to history of them(if there is one) i know some brands and have had some brands that have been around over 10 years and am just curious if that rings true with the LADY bags. . thanks alot

****ALSO: still lookin for info on a stamp called "Black Ladys"

As Always: Thanks
PEACE!!!
Tech User
Pittsburgh, PA

Haven't got any really shitty bags for the past several weeks in the burgh...till the other night. Luckily I only had 30 bucks on me so I didnt get burned too bad, but figured I'd post this here so you guys know what to look out for. I bought them cuz dude told me on the phone they were true religions, and I just assumed they were the same purple bags with the buddha or whatever on them which have been around for some time and are totally decent. Unfortunately, they weren't.

True Religion
Quality: 2/10
Quantity: 5/10

Words in small red letters, nothing else on the bag. Not tiny, but not nice sized either. Dope looked like all the other good dope around (very light brown / almost white-ish, sticking together)...but mixed up really, really light brown. When I shot them, I barely felt it. It's not totally fake, because I did feel it slightly, but that's it. Must be real shit with just a shit-ton of cut in it. So if your connect says they've got true religions, ask if they're the purple ones with the buddha or the red ones with no pic. Avoid these red ones! Trash!!

Still haven't seen any reports about "Jay-Z" bags on here...I haven't tried them yet myself, I've been going to my other hookup who's got the Best-Yet's every day. *no*

Last edited by a moderator:
KISS MY ASS
overall: 6.5/10

BROWN SUGAR
overall: 6/10

TIFFANY'S
overall: 2/10

sorry but i'm pressed for time

naked lady
red
graphic a naked lady but ya dont see much nudity
quantity - 3
quality - 4

same guy i been messing with but noticed

i think they sell more trash at night

so it goes

Stamp: Tuna Fish (just big red letters no gfx)
Quality: 6.5/10
Quantity: 6/10
ROA: SNIFF

Camden area (not copped in camden but they are camden/philly style bsgs)
SUPER POWER
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: super power /no pic
Quality: 6/10
ROA: Snorted

Better than any dope ive had for awhile...........i also did about 30 mg methadone before doing these too so that may have mad me seem even higher.........
And to tech user : you say you know some stamps that are around for 10 years ? like what ? ive never heard of that ............

hangovers

hangover with the pic of the dude passed out.
quality-6.5
quantity-5
these are really good white flaky dope they mix up dark brown. overall these are really good.

Camden area (not copped in camden but they are camden/philly style bsgs)
SUPER POWER
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: super power /no pic
ROA: Snorted

Better than any dope ive had for awhile...........i also did about 30 mg methadone before doing these too so that may have mad me seem even higher.........
And to tech user : you say you know some stamps that are around for 10 years ? like what ? ive never heard of that ............

..stamp names that are common and always come back around. it dont mean its the same stamp from the same pepole from that long. not a 10 yr continuous run of the same stamp. Just that the name been around for that long . the name always pops back up , its a common, old standby of a stamp. CVS is one of em for example.

Anyways Tech User it dont mean that the first lady and white lady bags are from the same people, that style of girl is just the mud flap girl style drawing its real common it dont necessarily have shit to do with any particular group, maybe it do maybe it dont but im just sayin u cant assume that its that way just bcuz of a smilar graphic, its just a common image u see and diff. variations of it

stamp name- playstation 3
quality-3 it mix's in water with that light brown color and alot of the mix stays on the bottem when u draw back
quantity-7 pritty big bag theres alot of cut
i stopped for 2 week and just started agian 3 days ago and i did 6 and got an ok rush nothing serious and my friend that snorts it said its a short high decenct but dont really get a nod and it slowly dies out

those bags were fucking garbage yo, total waste of time, To keep this in the thread which means not like yall give a shit, but I aint really told other folks about this, I used once since i been clean or watever, like a month ago, On second thought i see u got these 3 days ago, my bad at first i read it as 2 wks. so maybe different batch, IDK but when i got the dark blue PS3 it mixed exactly like u described, same appearance same quantity, the shit had my hopes up it looked OK but nothing at all when i booted it. i was on meth but still if u do dope u should feel SOMETHING but no they didnt even begin to touch me at all, just weak weak crap, i hae been able to get off on done before in the past so it aint just that it was blocked...

Anyways, I still countin my clean time cuz fuck that, i didnt relapse i didnt go back to no addiction Im stil right here n clean , Im living a clean LIFE, so I been living the clean life for 100 days, would be 101 but I minused the one day I used from it. Seems fair to me. u cant even tell me otherwise, becuz i HAVE been clean for that many days, i jus used on one of them and i aint counting it , so wat?

Anyways, It definatly seems like the winter fire is comin out, the Next Levels that was aroudn at the same time as some of the MJ bags this sumer, as well as the blue Suzuki's frmo last year, really stand out in my mind, I am dreamin of a nice shot of some of that shit as soon as i can get my hands on it, real talk. yall better keep me posted, I hope for the day i can post some ratings again but for now Im ratin these methadone pills as a 5/10 :p;) just aint the same.

Anyways, How bout yall try n chill on the shit talk aight? Opinion can only go so far, u aint gonna agree, dont make the thread a bitch fest , nuff said. ratings and any small convo u want to have but try n keep on topic n off each others nutz ok?

drop dead

DROP DEAD-red text no graphic
Quality-7/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-these are the same D as the hangovers, same color text but alittle but smaller count. Still very worth grabbin cause the rush and legs are great!!! Stay safe but high!!

By the way I'm gonna take a break for a while, detox on subs for 5 days and see where it goes from there! I may check in periodically, stay up!!

Congrats on your clean time. My bad about even PMin you about that shit...i kno how hard it is to stay straight..last thing you need is any extra temptation

those bags were fucking garbage yo, total waste of time, To keep this in the thread which means not like yall give a shit, but I aint really told other folks about this, I used once since i been clean or watever, like a month ago, On second thought i see u got these 3 days ago, my bad at first i read it as 2 wks. so maybe different batch, IDK but when i got the dark blue PS3 it mixed exactly like u described, same appearance same quantity, the shit had my hopes up it looked OK but nothing at all when i booted it. i was on meth but still if u do dope u should feel SOMETHING but no they didnt even begin to touch me at all, just weak weak crap, i hae been able to get off on done before in the past so it aint just that it was blocked...

Anyways, I still countin my clean time cuz fuck that, i didnt relapse i didnt go back to no addiction Im stil right here n clean , Im living a clean LIFE, so I been living the clean life for 100 days, would be 101 but I minused the one day I used from it. Seems fair to me. u cant even tell me otherwise, becuz i HAVE been clean for that many days, i jus used on one of them and i aint counting it , so wat?

Anyways, It definatly seems like the winter fire is comin out, the Next Levels that was aroudn at the same time as some of the MJ bags this sumer, as well as the blue Suzuki's frmo last year, really stand out in my mind, I am dreamin of a nice shot of some of that shit as soon as i can get my hands on it, real talk. yall better keep me posted, I hope for the day i can post some ratings again but for now Im ratin these methadone pills as a 5/10 :p;) just aint the same.

Anyways, How bout yall try n chill on the shit talk aight? Opinion can only go so far, u aint gonna agree, dont make the thread a bitch fest , nuff said. ratings and any small convo u want to have but try n keep on topic n off each others nutz ok?

Pittsburgh

DOA
Quantity: 7/10
ROA; Shoot 4 at a time usually

Same as Tuna Fish, Best I Ever Had... From same dude Ive been seeing forever... Along the same lines as those... Good decent dope...

..stamp names that are common and always come back around. it dont mean its the same stamp from the same pepole from that long. not a 10 yr continuous run of the same stamp. Just that the name been around for that long . the name always pops back up , its a common, old standby of a stamp. CVS is one of em for example.

Anyways Tech User it dont mean that the first lady and white lady bags are from the same people, that style of girl is just the mud flap girl style drawing its real common it dont necessarily have shit to do with any particular group, maybe it do maybe it dont but im just sayin u cant assume that its that way just bcuz of a smilar graphic, its just a common image u see and diff. variations of it

Once you've been in the game for a while you'll see that shit a lot. The mudflap girl is so popular I've even ggotten E pills with her on them. With dope there are some stamps that u see a lot. Here's a few that always come back around: BLACK DIAMOND, FRANK LUCAS, TRUE RELIGION, WHITE CHOCOLATE, HOT SAUCE, DOA, and many more. Stamps also get their names from pop culture. For exammple, I think someone listed AVATAR which is naamed after the new movie. When Michael Jackson died there were BEAT IT, THRILLER, MJ, ETC. But don't put too much trust into a stamp. It's just a name on abag. Anyone can pour therm out and reffill 'em. Always be cautious cause it might save your life one day.

stamp name- playstation 3
quality-3 it mix's in water with that light brown color and alot of the mix stays on the bottem when u draw back
quantity-7 pritty big bag theres alot of cut
i stopped for 2 week and just started agian 3 days ago and i did 6 and got an ok rush nothing serious and my friend that snorts it said its a short high decenct but dont really get a nod and it slowly dies out

Shit man, if u stopped for 2 weeks and then banged 6 bags and only got an okay rrush I don't even know if you can rate them a 3. I mean a 3 isn't exactly good but thaat's still a big shot for someone who stopped for 14 days. You're lucky you got garbage ddude. You might have ODed.

jerzy phresh- thanks for getting to me about the purple almighty's...sorry i can't PM you..i'm almost at that status..but anyways..i def remember getting the almighty's before (green ones) but i remembered those being average. i was reluctant to get these purple ones bc in my experience later batches of stamps are usually worse than the first, and those maybachs and sportscenters i've been getting recently are very good, so why get something avg/or below... but anywayss..i ended up getting them bc the other guy i go to wasnt around...I'm very happy w/ them. i think they're better than the good batch of the sports centers even . so here's my rating of it:

stamp name: ALMIGHTY
color/graphic: purple/ guy's arm flexing w/ a dumbell
quality: 7/7.5 out of 10 - D is flakey and off white like i likes it. mixes up perfectly.
quantity: 5.5 out of 10 - average
ROA: IV
Notes: These purple almighty's are better than the green ones that were out a little while back. I think these are about the same to a little better than the better batch of blue sportscenters and red maybachs. Great rush w/ pins and needles and the legs are pretty good too...all in all, very glad i decided to give them a try.

Man I fuckin hate pins n needles that instantly takes points off my rating cuz i cant feel the rush as good and tell wat it is.

I think that I get it worse than alot of ppl cuz if u had got it the way I do u would not be able to ignore it. I prob get some kind of mad strong histamine reaction worse than most ppl. To me it makes it feel mad dirty. I like the nice clean high that comes on smooth as fuck and then knocks your ass out. Velvet Like them Green Gucci's LOL....6 bags, lights out

stamp-almighty purple with arm with a dunbel.
quantity-5/10
quality- 7/10 this shit is very good it is rite up there with the sport center it mixs very well
paterson nj

thanks kman :) (ps...im a she lol)

lacey...yeah i remember those gucci's lol yeah those were reeeaaally good and obviously you vouch on that one! but i dont know..i personally love the pins andneedles feeling w/ the rush...thats when i know its verrry good. i guess its different w/ everyone.

green stamp DOA

i agree with you 100% about the stamp names not being from the same people. i just wanted to know if these lady bags was a totally new brand or if they were a stamp used over the years. cause i had never seen them

and not to you Lacey but whoever asked what bags have been around for years. there are so many that been around for a long time, best buy, methadone, quality high, high speed, jaguar etc. . .there are so many. . .

But what i was sayin if you seen these, this lady is showing up on different bags (and she isnt the same pose) she is drawn pretty shitty. .LoL. . . and No , it is not the kappa lady(the lady on the back of mudflaps) first was full frontal and she is touching herself. . second she is layin to one side, still face forward though(not like the kappa lady.which is a profile .. .and that isnt the only reason i said they were from the same place. or at least the same designer . the ink is just about identical. bags are exact size and the D came from the exact same part of the eastern seaboard and from the same people bringin them to Pittsburgh. within a few months

just thought id clarify a lil. . .im usually pretty much fallin the fuck out when i visit this site

Thanks
and i hope i cleared up any questions
and if some above poster(not lacey) needs more bags that have been out for years, i have a grade book that i have been keeping since the last millenium. . i could go through there and list one i got in any year and then compare with ones i got in this present year (im not tryin to be an asshole BUT if you are interested. i would do that . the shit like that totally intrigues me. .the whole stamp culture trend

PEACE!!!
TEch User

DOA -green Stamp
quanity: 4/10
quality: 5/10
general clean average dope
white flakey, a squeeze after flickin it down and it pours out in one chunk
no residue/cut or dirt left in the cooker
bags are a lil smaller than i have been gettin but the dope is perfectly fine and i would def buy again

****EDIT***
i kinda wanted to add a little info to this after looking back and seeing another post on them. i think between my post and the other we can come to a consenses. . .LOL
To shade12435's post: i think you might have gotten the luck of the draw on the count, but i prob would meet you in the middle for the quality, hahaha. . . since i have done a little bit more of them. i think they are a little better than average. along the same lines as the true religions(purple buhda)

peace
stay up
Tech

Last edited: