• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Stamp: Just a picture of a smiley face
Graphic: Smiley face in blue ink
Count: 10/10 easily the biggest bags I have ever come across
Quality: 7/10 pretty good shit. Def above average easily.
Color: Tanish white like sand on the beach
Packing: neat with littlle half inch long by quarter inch wide pieces of white paper tape holding the bags closed.

Pick this dope up if you can. You'll be satisfied. I'd say it's almost fire and the bags are the biggest I've seen.

Sorry to double post, but I just had to say this. I got smiley face bags in dark blue ink inside yellow wax paper bags last summer in Camden, and I friggin' OD'd on 3 of 'em when I had a vicious habit, only the dope was really dark brown. It was almost too good, haha.

stamp - 570
graphic - 570 in black ink
count - 5/10
quality - 6/10
color - creamy white/tan
packing job - average

Hey, i just posted that when i had these bags a few months ago they were garbage. Well, they've gotten a lot better. Slightly above average. Nice high, average sized bags. Not a bad purchase if its offered to you.

I'm bringing Guido into this because I know he had them and I know he said they were fire. :p

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=6188023&postcount=690

Ha, I just noticed he agreed with me on the Headbanger bags too, which I actually compared to the Meth Powers

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=6854714&postcount=571

I know a few years ago, I was getting some unbelievably amazing H, and I know that was definitely coming from Jersey. Dude used to go bring stacks back and forth all the time. I'm thinking some of the stuff we see comes from Jersey/NY to here or sometimes vice versa. New Haven is a port city after all.

Guido is in new york state not jersey. I used to go cop with him alot like once or twice a week and so I know the quality of dope that is in general up there by him. It is much lower than the average in NJ, so it would still make sense for him to think that one of our bags is good shit , when we are just used to a better standard as the average. I aint saying he dont know wat hes talkin about but he aint a everyday user, I boot up at least a bundle a day now that I got my habit back down rrom my former half a brick and up a day tolerance. So I am just sayin, usin our boy aint the best measuring stick for judging the different qualities.... I brought him some average quality shit from paterson one time last summer and he OD'd off shooting one bag. :p;)

Anyways, I aint tryna make this thread about this, i was just pointing out, different standard levels at different locations will mean that someting that is just OK to a person in one place may be fire to somreone in another place, since the other place is used to not as good quality in general, where the first person is spoiled by consistent higher quality..Just a guess, i dont kno......

Anyways, I am still happy with the fedex fat and fine:)

Hey everybody. I've been getting a lot of different stamps lately. Here's some good and thern some bad ones from the central NJ scene.

Fire
-No name but it's got a blue smiley face for the graphic.
-CK
-Still Rollin

Decent
-Black Knight
-Slick Talk

Garbage
-Death Trap
-Lethal Injecttion

I just copped some FEDEX bags that arent too good.

This is a blue stamp. I think the FEDEX that other people

posted about were multicolor if Im not mistaken. Usually

I shoot two bags and Im pretty bent. I snorted two, then

about an hour and a half later, I shot three and Im not too

fucked up. Definitely pretty disappointed with these. I got

all excited when I got the bags too because I remember ppl

sayin FEDEX was fire shit. I should be nodding my ass off. :!

I just copped some FEDEX bags that arent too good.

This is a blue stamp. I think the FEDEX that other people

posted about were multicolor if Im not mistaken. Usually

I shoot two bags and Im pretty bent. I snorted two, then

about an hour and a half later, I shot three and Im not too

fucked up. Definitely pretty disappointed with these. I got

all excited when I got the bags too because I remember ppl

sayin FEDEX was fire shit. I should be nodding my ass off. :!

Damn bro. Nothing worse than copping some bags that you think will be awesome and then they turn out to suck.

Guess there's no point in posting then

aw dont be like that man U my homey I wasnt tryna come offf too strong I was just sayin, But sometimes I take shit off topic when I am the one suppose to be keepin it in check =D;) Sorry yo, Its all good, and you can feel free to write back if you want since it aint fair for me to deprive u of the last word if you want it. ;) then we can get back on track after, if you felt like there was still somethin u wanted to say that i preventd u from by sayin not to go off on a tangent. You get a pass and then we can wrap it up I promise lol.

Anyways yep the good fedexes is two tone, red and blue or purple and red , its obv. a stamp pad with red and blue ink on it that blends purple in the middle so it just depends on where they put the stamp at on the pad when they was stampng it wat color you get on each bag, but you def got the bootleg ones jerzfire if it was just straight blue becuz we are all in agreement that , Fuck UPS and dthe post office, We are all supporting Fedex this week!%)

Also, got some red brainstorms a pic of a brain and said brainstorm on the bottm, i was pleasantly suprised, the bags was pretty full, a nd it mixed up dark but clear not muddy or nothing, and had a nice solid punch to them, better than i expected , the dope when dry in the bag was flakey and it was a darker off white color not that white or grey powder but more brownish but still def. did the trick, like i said i was expectin em not to be so great but they were solid decent bags,

Stamp- Crime 360

Red Lettering. Wax bags kind of cheap ones. They have a paper type feel to the bag.

Quality- 4/10

Quantity 4.5/10

I am so dissapointed. This is the first bundle I have bought in awhile and they are horrible. I just got out of detox a few days ago and I was doing a bag here and a bag there and I was saving for this bundle since I lost my job and I get this crap for the first time. You know my tolerance is low right now and it took me a few bags just to get high!! Has anyone else seen this stamp around lately. I will read through and see if these have been rated on here. I know they are from Jersey so they will probably be on here.

Hey Atlantis!!

Gotta love Upstate NY...we get all the good stuff :rolls eyes:

Stamp name: King Size
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: light tan in color, mostly powder. Strong odor
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly folded and taped, stamp is pretty bold
Quantity of Product: 8/10 (almost double what is in some other brands)
Quality of Product: 5.5/10
Other comments: Huge bags, slightly above average quality. A little different than the King Size that were around a while ago (maybe my tolerance is just different). These came and went within a week, don't know what happened to them

I am in upstate NY as well. Where are you from? In no means am I asking a where do you cop from question just the general area that you live!! I am in Troy, NY!! If you don't mind are you in the tri-state area as well??

Last edited:
Guido is in new york state not jersey. I used to go cop with him alot like once or twice a week and so I know the quality of dope that is in general up there by him. It is much lower than the average in NJ, so it would still make sense for him to think that one of our bags is good shit , when we are just used to a better standard as the average. I aint saying he dont know wat hes talkin about but he aint a everyday user, I boot up at least a bundle a day now that I got my habit back down rrom my former half a brick and up a day tolerance. So I am just sayin, usin our boy aint the best measuring stick for judging the different qualities.... I brought him some average quality shit from paterson one time last summer and he OD'd off shooting one bag. :p;)

person is spoiled by consistent higher quality..Just a guess, i dont kno......

Anyways, I am still happy with the fedex fat and fine:)

Carl,
You are right actually about that!! When you are used to getting a certain quality in a certain area than that is what you gauge by. I also rate things by how my habit is at the time and if I have mixed bags all day. For example, If I am up to a bundle or more habit a day then things obviously don't hit me as hard then if I get out of detox and I am not as tolerant. Anyway I went off topic which is so easy to do but I will bring it back by saying I wish fedex would get to someone around here. In upstate NY I would say that 70% comes from Jersey and maybe the rest from NYC or other areas but I have not found any fedex this way yet and it sounds like they are pretty good as a rule.

New dope!

NEW DOPE
graphic - needle/syringe
quantity - smalling/average
quality - this shit was better than those bloody money bags. shot 5 the first time i pushed off today and got a hell of a good rush and high. i was so happy.
the powder is dense and white
when i boiled it, the color was very very light with a yellow tint made me wonder at first but this shit is legit and oh so nice. the cotton was sill nice and white after filtering and this dope didn't clog my rig like the bloody money's did after i registered blood. thats so annoying.
i'm in the land of nod . =D

Last edited:
That Sucks

Shit man, how could have not recognized that awful nail polish remover scent of coke right away? I'm guessing you must have booted it? That does suck though. I'd rather be dope sick than high on coke.

You know what else really really sucks about this situation is that there is nothing worse then doing coke when you are a little dope sick as well. I really really hate that feelilng.
:!

one time i got these stamp bags: GOTCHA, these fuckers must have been fent/dope this was several years ago when i had less of a tolerance. i bang one and don't feel much, soon after 2 more, so i did 3 of these like an hour later i can't speak propperly, i was trying to roll a joint and had to just give up, finally i'm OUT on the bed and the rest of he night i'm in and out of it. like i'd wake up sit up fast get a breathe look around and see my buddy and his chick sort of asleep on top of each other sitting in a chair, i repeated the wke up/pass out thing till like 4 in the morning i woke up feeling sobered up and drove my ass home.

later though i heard on the news people from nyc where bringing this shit down and selling it in small towns in southern central pa and they had goten popped and it was a big deal that to 5-0 busted the gotcha gang. which wasn't all bag i guess seeing as they were selling laced dangerous product.

Name: Notorious
Quality: 9/10
Quantity 8/10

Nothin like tossin' it in the spoon and watchin it all dissolve almost right away. :) this shit was killer.

Stamp name:7th HEAVEN

Color and Consistency/texture of Product:WHITE N FLAKEY

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:4 FOLD BAGS NEAT BUT NOT PRISTINE

Quantity of Product:VARIES A BIT 4-5 AT MOST

Quality of Product:7 -NICE AND CLEAN.I WOULD SAY THESE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE AS THEM BLACK DIAMONDS

Other comments:I LIKE THESE,ITS TOO BAD THEYRE LIGHT ON THE WEIGHT THO.

Last edited:
Stamp name:7th HEAVEN

Color and Consistency/texture of Product:WHITE N FLAKEY

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:4 FOLD BAGS NEAT BUT NOT PRISTINE

Quantity of Product:VARIES A BIT 4-5 AT MOST

Quality of Product:7 -NICE AND CLEAN.I WOULD SAY THESE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE AS THEM BLACK DIAMONDS

Other comments:I LIKE THESE,ITS TOO BAD THEYRE LIGHT ON THE WEIGHT THO.

You from philly? I got offered black diamonds today but turned em down and copped some Cowboy. Was looking for Godfather but the dude was out.

Stamp - no name but it has a smiley face
Graphic - blue smiley face
Count - 10/10 They're the biggest bags I've ever gotten so they deserve a ten
Quality - 8/10 nice
Color - it's a sandy tan
Packing - very neat, with white paper tap. Each piece is about 1/4 inch long

-Listen, some people have been questioning my tolerance so I'm gonna let you guys know what I do and you can gauge the validity of my ratings however you'd like.
1. I snort
2. I've never injected
3. I do about 13-18 bags a day
4. If I'm doing pills, I need about 300-400mg of oxycodone to be high throughout the day
5. If I'm getting clean, I need about 3 suboxones to feel normal on the first day.
6. I've been fucking with diesel for close to a year, and pills for 2 years.
7. Any questions, feel free to send me messages.
8. And remember, just because we both have the same stamp, doesn't mean that we have the same dope. Anyone can open these bags and change what's inside.

I hear you brother, but, Imagine your shooting 13-18 bags a day. Thats wat alot of us on here are at, or around, so thats why the questions comes up. No doubt, thats a decent tolerance for a sniffer, But i am just sayin, I still remember when I used to sniff a shitload of bags a day and I thought my tolerance was stupid-high, like really up there, and thinking, yea I know wats wat. But now i Look back on certain bags and realize, i used to think everything was fire. Like i didnt know wat a bunk bag was. I was always happy with wat I got, there was never garbage, or bullshit, I never felt beat. It was like all the same, unless it was super good, but it was never bag. That was the weird thing about sniffin for me. I am just sayin my own personal life here not speakin for nobody else. But when I booted up it was like I could understand something that I never understood before, no matter how hard I tried to. i could go on about this shit forever but Ima stop but my point is just that, its like shootin, its just a whole different ball game. Aint no way to explain it yo.

You from philly? I got offered black diamonds today but turned em down and copped some Cowboy. Was looking for Godfather but the dude was out.

No I be in Newark.The black diamonds I had was a green stamp.

ALSO- AFTER DOING THEM FOR A DAY NOW,IM CHANGING THE RATING FROM A 7 TO A 6 ON THEM 7TH HEAVENS...: /