• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

the Still Rollin bags I got were a def. 7-8. different sources, maybe yours gets stepped on more than ours.

We musta been doing diff shit cus at the lowest they were an 8, about the same as the green knockouts!

Whoa, dude. Those Still Rollin bags definitely don't deserve those scores. They weren't that fat and they definitely aren't worthy of an 9/10. They are 6 or 7/10 at best. I've been gettin these from my boy for a couple weeks and they're decent shit, but no where near as good as you're makin them out to be.

What's your ROA? And how long have you been usin?

There are two versions of Still Rollin. Purelife overdosed on the good one. I had the decent one, but def. not the one Purelife overdosed on. Remember guys, just because you had the same stamp doesn't mean you had the same dope. Anyone can open the bags and cut them or copy a fire stamp.

the Still Rollin bags I got were a def. 7-8. different sources, maybe yours gets stepped on more than ours.

We musta been doing diff shit cus at the lowest they were an 8, about the same as the green knockouts!

Well I said they were a 7, so we probably didn't have different shit. I'm just saying, I've had shit that was better than these, so they definitely aren't a 9.

I get them from the same guy I was getting the Knockout and Smoking Guns from. He always has very quality shit. Don't get me wrong...I love the Still Rollins. I'm just saying (especially because that was your first post on here), don't throw out really high numbers like that. I mean, according to the rating scale we use, a 9 would be for almost pure shit, and not only do we rarely get pure shit (I guess the exception is that Wildcard shit) in Jersey, but these definitely aren't almost pure.

But like I said, I gave them a 7 for quality and maybe a 6.5 for quantity.

There are two versions of Still Rollin. Purelife overdosed on the good one. I had the decent one, but def. not the one Purelife overdosed on. Remember guys, just because you had the same stamp doesn't mean you had the same dope. Anyone can open the bags and cut them or copy a fire stamp.

I didn't know there were 2 Still Rollins around. The ones I get aren't bunk shit. They're definitely some quality dope. Maybe Cloud N9nE got the ones that PureLife overdosed on, but I didn't know about him overdosing on this stamp.

Whatever, it really doesn't matter to me %)

I just don't wanna see another Greenlighter throwin out ridiculously high ratings, because it throws people off.

Anyway, welcome to Bluelight, Cloud N9nE. You're ganna love it here. I know I do :)

Need help, just copped a few bags of Something Money with a picture of dollar Bills and all in green Color, Could someone please help me out if you ever had or heard of these thanks!

I picked up a few of these for my boy last night, and couldnt make

out the first word either. I kinda thought I saw "HEAVY MONEY" on

the one bag, but it kinda doesnt make sense. Whatever they say,

my boy said they were pretty bangin. I didnt try any of those bags

because I still had a bunch of TOP TEN bags left from a brick I got.

You dont gotta worry bout me throwing out high scores Ive been doing this shit for 10 years and there arent too many that are on a level of 9-10

Oh I'm not sayin you don't know your shit. Some people just come on here and don't get our rating system right away and they start throwin out high numbers cuz they don't realize that a 5 is average and 10 is basically pure dope.

What's your ROA, anway? Just curious. I'm assuming you IV since you've been using for so long.

Need help, just copped a few bags of Something Money with a picture of dollar Bills and all in green Color, Could someone please help me out if you ever had or heard of these thanks!

Probably FUNNY MONEY...they were some good shit

Those gangster parties from pittsburgh are real nice, like a 7/10, some of the best I've had lately. Takin a break though so I won't be postin for a minute.

18TH. AVENUE
quantity:6.5
quantity:4
plenty of cut in this shit, actually leftover garbage in the spoon after filtering. i caugh an ok rush off a 5 bag shot but the buzz dwindled before i knew it.

got some black stamped ruff ryders, with the ruff ryders logo as the image on the bag, not just the words in plain letters.

thought it was gonna be garbage cuz they just seemed sloppy and had the kinda thin bags and it was just some of those ones that you pre judge, and they was pretty skimp but i did 2 just to test em out and I was pleasantlty suprised.

Maybe i was just tired or somethin, I had booted 1 of them 2tone guccis a few hours earlier but that was just one bag u kno? But i was actually talkin all slow and noddin off just that lil bit so I aint gonna put out a number I will wait til somebody else who tried these puts in their word but, I would not say these are a bad buy. Not bad at all.

Got 3 left and I think that will make a nice nightcap even tho i usually like to do a 5-6 bagger before bed to get all leaned n stupid like and nod the fuck out but I aint complainin. My dope highs are alot better now that I take sub all week for 4-5 days out of the week, it makes it so much better when I get to get high. And yall know me. The most dope shootinest not give a fuckinest bitch on here. Yall should give it a shot. No doubt i would not of tried this if it wasnt for probation but now that I am on, im findin myself enjoying the break. it makes dope much more fun again to not do it every wakin moment. i got a good balance goin right now. My ratings might be a lil bit off tho becuz of this, I aint sure cuz i seem to do the same amount as i always have so i doubt my tolerance really went down much in 2 weeks esp. with using at least 8-16 mg of sub a day on the non using days, but who knows. Jus puttin that info in there so yall get the full picture.

Where you from in PA yo bot^^^^

FAXED

color/texture: whitish/light brownish - flaky/powder
quantity: First time I got them they were a 7/10, this time 4/10
quality: This stuff is definetely above average, would rate it as good. 6/10. I got bags 2 days ago from the same source with same stamp name and the quality was around 7.5/10 so as you can see these bags fluctuate a lot all around. It might have been something to do with the bags just being smaller as it seemed like the same dope. 1 1/2 - 2 bags has me feeling pretty good.
When mixed up it has a "ice tea" like appearance with little visible cut left behind.

Final verdict: Good bags sometimes, bags vary too much day to day.

*Copped in Camden*

Stamp: SPEED
Quantity: 9/10 fatest bags ive ever seen
Quality: 8/10 -
Other: Regular blue wax paper bags inside clear weed bags.

Stamp name:Black president
Stamp Color:green
Stamp Graphic (if any):stick figure w. face
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:tan color
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neat
Quantity of Product:5/10 small
Quality of Product:7/10
Other comments: its pretty decent for its small size.

got some black stamped ruff ryders, with the ruff ryders logo as the image on the bag, not just the words in plain letters.

thought it was gonna be garbage cuz they just seemed sloppy and had the kinda thin bags and it was just some of those ones that you pre judge, and they was pretty skimp but i did 2 just to test em out and I was pleasantlty suprised.

Maybe i was just tired or somethin, I had booted 1 of them 2tone guccis a few hours earlier but that was just one bag u kno? But i was actually talkin all slow and noddin off just that lil bit so I aint gonna put out a number I will wait til somebody else who tried these puts in their word but, I would not say these are a bad buy. Not bad at all.

Got 3 left and I think that will make a nice nightcap even tho i usually like to do a 5-6 bagger before bed to get all leaned n stupid like and nod the fuck out but I aint complainin. My dope highs are alot better now that I take sub all week for 4-5 days out of the week, it makes it so much better when I get to get high. And yall know me. The most dope shootinest not give a fuckinest bitch on here. Yall should give it a shot. No doubt i would not of tried this if it wasnt for probation but now that I am on, im findin myself enjoying the break. it makes dope much more fun again to not do it every wakin moment. i got a good balance goin right now. My ratings might be a lil bit off tho becuz of this, I aint sure cuz i seem to do the same amount as i always have so i doubt my tolerance really went down much in 2 weeks esp. with using at least 8-16 mg of sub a day on the non using days, but who knows. Jus puttin that info in there so yall get the full picture.

According to my ex-sub doc/conseulor this is impossible and the suboxone blocks any opiate trying to get in your brain for 15-23 days after and everything your feeling is placebo effect.

After i argued with him the first time about this he made it a point to bring it up everytime i went in there it would be one of the first things he brought up.

Never went back to take that piss test ... sold my ps3 yesterday for some bomb raw and an eighty. Last thing i said i'd ever sell ... i need to move out of this stupid fucking city i live in.