• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Safe Psychedelic

The Safest Psychadelic?

What would you guys say is the safest Psychadelic? In terms of Neurotoxicity.

I know many psychadelics' neurotixicity is still not known for sure, but which would be the least likely to lead to health problems?

As far as I know the tryptamine class would fit your description (except for AMT?)...most serotonergic psychedelics aren't know to be nuerotoxic at all but I've read some stuff about 2C's having similar side effects to amphetamines when abused. Not medical literature by the way.

In general I wouldn't even worry about it man. It's easier to point out which psychedelics are suspected to have neurotoxic effects...MDMA if you consider it a psyche...AMT...the DOx series maybe?

There was a paper out last years stating mescaline is incredibly safe.

usually lsd.. and shroomz.... but you need to be aware that if you dont know who made it then anything could be in it.

A close friend of me got a bad hits = bad trip experience as it was dirty. Has you heard about dirty sid?

I did approx 30-40 total lsd trips and we could all definitely distinguish if they were clean or not. You could feel it.

Believe it.

usually lsd.. and shroomz.... but you need to be aware that if you dont know who made it then anything could be in it.

A close friend of me got a bad hits = bad trip experience as it was dirty. Has you heard about dirty sid?

I did approx 30-40 total lsd trips and we could all definitely distinguish if they were clean or not. You could feel it.

Believe it.

Yes 100% - both.

the thing is when I did experiment on these things me and friends were EXTREMELY***** ACTIVE**** I mean we would hike in a local nature reserve for 8+ hours and my pain was controlled just fine.

Wish i had a sheet today.

^ Did it help with your pain?

Mushrooms are pretty safe.

Mushrooms and personally 4-aco-dmt IME are the cleanest and seem to have few physical side effects for almost everyone. Mushrooms cause nausea and anxiety on the come up for me so I much prefer the 4-aco.

DMT is also quite safe.

I have not tried Mescaline personally but it also has a very long history of use and I've never heard of complications resulting from mesc experiences.

mushies and mescaline in my opinion, as there is already a long history of use in humans, as well as quite a few research papers on them.

The classics are all incredibly safe substances from a pure physical standpoint - mescaline, LSD, psilocybin, DMT.

The only tryptamines that I know of that have any neurotoxic effects are ones that have a phenethylamine-esque releasing action on monoanimes. Thus, AET and AMT... and perhaps(?) many of their derivatives. I think AET is the only one that has been *proven* to be neurotoxic... but someone correct me if im wrong.

The way I look at it, humans have been putting cacti, mushrooms, and marijuana in their bodies probably since the first human was hungry and thought hm this looks good..... =D

I'd say au natural is the way to go for the safest mind-openers. But of course I love me some acid and rc's so it's all good

Mescaline.

I've had everything else and other than the nausea/vomiting most experience (I didn't thankfully) it was the cleanest trip of my life, even when mixed with about .6g of MDMA throughout the day. In fact, not once did I get "e-tarded" from the combination whereas even just .3g of MDMA would normally give me periods where I would have my head fogged up to the point I either couldn't think of would spew out random weird shit (like telling my best friend she didn't meet the system requirements when she tried to offer me water).

My uneducated opinion would say that DMT (smoked) is as safe as you can get, unless you're taking into account the smoke in your lungs..

Mescaline is only hard to overdose because it takes such a large amount of it to even begin to trip. But Mescaline has and can cause death. If you want to know statistically the safest trip you can have would be from mushrooms and lsd. These two are popular enough to have enough data out about them to fully come to the conclusion that these two compounds are not harmful to your body. My point is with the tryptamines with much smaller dosages usually will be safer than when compared to mescaline and the size of its dose. This might be a reason vomiting is so prevalent while on mescaline.

Safety also has a lot to do with the measurement you take in which to stay safe. Are you using a good scale, or eyeballing? Trustworthy vendor? So my advice is use a psychedelic that has been around for a long time with plenty of documentation to prove its safety.

Last edited: