• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The most EUPHORIC drug you've done?

Probably either IV coke or a-php. Or IV meth. Smoked crack obviously rocks as well.

Hard to top any of those rushes honestly. I've never been crazy about IV opioids, imo the rush or whatever you get from H injected isn't really anything special that I'd personally seek out. It just makes me more sick if anything.

As I mostly stick to intranasal or oral application, and legal (RC) drugs, my favourite so far is 4,4'-DMAR. Basically a MDMA derivate which blocks excessive serotonin use by slightly inhibiting MAO-A. What makes it dangerous also makes it incredible. Imagine rolling for 10 days in a row, and the comedown was limited to 5-10min of sadness, and could be avoided by taking a hit of DMAR.

Following probably other MDMA-esque drugs like 5-MAPB etc. but I yet have to try those. Looking forward to for sure!

Then, good old MXE in low (<20mg without tolerance) dosages, outside on a sunny day. Incredible euphoria, not soo ultra high but an so far unmatched thing.

Fourth place to alpha-PVP, it gives me headache on rebound and I can't escalate dosages like many do so it's only 4th.

Either mephedrone or the 10mg etizolam/1g a-php Mix. Im tending towards the latter.

Either mephedrone or the 10mg etizolam/1g a-php Mix. Im tending towards the latter.

I would think you'd need a little more Benzos than that. When I was using a-PHP regularly I was on about 6-10mgs of Etizolam daily but I did have tolerance to it obviously. I've done that exact combo many times though and it is excellent.

Crack in about 1999 on the original miniature Martell bottle. Pro Tip: then, after the big scrape at the end, if there was too much powder to put on the top end of the bottle with the mesh in it where you been putting the bone already, pull the mesh out the top end and widen it out and put it over the wider bottom end that you've been sucking from...now you can fit all that scrape powder on a wider mesh surface and suck it through the thinner end upside down and blast your rocker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think you'd need a little more Benzos than that.

Its the perfect mix for vaping both together. Depending on the amount vaped youll need something to get into bed afterwards.

Last edited:
I'm on a combo of 3-MMC and 6-APB and I must say this combo is up there with magic MDMA and 4-MMC.

Been snorting both.

Wow 😳
6-APB snorted works? The succinate, right?

Only psychedelics have impressed me euphoria wise tbh, empathogens are nice but the potential euphoric peak is very limited in comparison for me. Other stims are just ok. Never tried meth, crack or any opioids though. I'd be very surprised if meth could be more euphoric, maybe maybe crack, for opioids I have no idea.

For me it's a tie between MDMA and tramadol with no tolerance (it was more euphoric than heroin and oxycodone).

Taking a nice dose of GBL/GHB and vaping bowls of methamphetamine is probably the most euphoric combination I've experienced.

Saw a few people mention Mephedrone. I forgot about it, but it was really good stuff. Definitely felt euphoric when I used it in 2012-13. For how good it was I'm surprised that I forgot.

Saw a few people mention Mephedrone. I forgot about it, but it was really good stuff. Definitely felt euphoric when I used it in 2012-13. For how good it was I'm surprised that I forgot.
Is good yes.Fried brain somehow less than meth.All junkies cooked this massively in the period of Soviet era.In fact that was way popular than meth.

Route of administration can be mentioned too.

For me, a big pipe of good crack is my personal winner. Never really IV'd so I'm sure some people's entries will beat mine, but fuck man...bthe rock just kicks me teeth in!
Oxy before the crackdown. Anyone besides me think they were stronger back then?

MDMA (400mg)
Methamphetamine (I did 500mg in a line)
Heroin + Adderall (funnily enough, I didn't like h + Meth, they kinda cancelled each other out and was kinda the worst of both worlds)

In terms of HR, these are all pretty OTT, but live and learn and that. I won't touch H or Meth anymore.
No more H or meth for me either.

The most euphoric I have ever felt was taking 200 ug LSD two days after the end of a month long meth binge. Some very particular music set it off. Even though I was by then extremely tolerant of meth, the peak of the acid absolutely torched my mind with an unbearably intense euphoria that I felt in every cell of my body.

It had the intensity of a redline IV meth shot but instead of lasting 2-3,minutes it rolled on an on for what seemed like an hour and left me unable to stand up towards the end.

On fact, euphoria is the wrong word. It was ecstacy. With a side order of agony. More than I could handle