• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The most EUPHORIC drug you've done?

Definitely my first ride with aMT. Crazy euphoric. After the uncomfortable come up… Wow. Ah to be young. I think I’d need a week to recover from that now.

LSD takes a close second. Best sex and intimacy of my life have occurred while on acid. Glad that I have a partner who is totally sober (seriously, doesn’t drink even) and understanding of my occasional drug use.

Dimenhydrinate+Buscopan IV, when at a foreign hospital.. I was comitted due to stomach aches and cramps, because I had swallowed a condom with a couple grams of hash 😆

MDMA (400mg)
Methamphetamine (I did 500mg in a line)
Heroin + Adderall (funnily enough, I didn't like h + Meth, they kinda cancelled each other out and was kinda the worst of both worlds)

In terms of HR, these are all pretty OTT, but live and learn and that. I won't touch H or Meth anymore.

Last edited:
Never understood that. Mushies always made me feel… Like shit.

For me it's very pleasurable after the alarming come-up/breakthrough. Brings a creative, calm headspace.

LSD or a phenethylamine to me has less of the spiritual ordeal and more of the pleasure, FWIW.

For a single drug I guess I would have to say 4-MMC oral with a line as a chaser.

For a combo I'm going to say IV 4-HO-DET plus MXE 50/50 shots.

I forgot about the original speedball. Cocaine + morphine or heroin.

I like to do lines of coke when I'm on H or fentadope. I like smoking coke on opioids a whole lot too.

I'm sure if I tried shooting the fentadope instead of snorting it I wouldn't hesitate to add a pinch of cocaine.

Last edited:
Most euphoric for me:

First time I drank hard liquor
First time I smoked good bud
First time I did nitrous oxide
First time I snorted coke
First time I IVed coke
First time I took ecstasy
First time I IVed Dilaudid....

Do you see a pattern here?

Acid Or GHB. Or good extacy.

I just had some SLAMMIN double stack E's a week or two ago! They were fucking KILLER!

Seriously man. I haven't taken any E since 2012 before this and they were fucking awesome.

What press? Just curious..

-GC

5-MeO-DALT and 4-MMC

They were incredible mixed together the synergy between the compounds was magically. Sure I have brought this up here I also gave the mixture to my sister and she felt the same way...it was 100mgs of the 5-MeO-DALT and 250mgs of the 4-MMC in the same gelcap. It legit felt like a four hour orgasm, rivaled MDMA honestly and I love Ecstacy being my goto Empathogen.

5-MeO-DALT and 4-MMC

They were incredible mixed together the synergy between the compounds was magically. Sure I have brought this up here I also gave the mixture to my sister and she felt the same way...it was 100mgs of the 5-MeO-DALT and 250mgs of the 4-MMC in the same gelcap. It legit felt like a four hour orgasm, rivaled MDMA honestly and I love Ecstacy being my goto Empathogen.
Interesting!!

I only have a handful of experiences with 5-MEO-DALT, but I really liked it. It's really quite different than all of the other tryptamines. The body high is INTENSE and there are no visuals. For that reason it reminded me of MDMA and I'm not surprised to hear that it combos well with 4-MMC.

I would worry about clenching my jaw off or permanently rolling my eyes back.

Yeah, you pretty much gurn your face off and pull all kinds of silly facial muscles at those doses, eyeballs doing the wiggles etc. It's a stupid amount to do and I was just being a wrong'un. 200mg is more than enough for a night for me these days, though haven't rolled in forever.

I forgot about the original speedball. Cocaine + morphine or heroin.

I like to do lines of coke when I'm on H or fentadope. I like smoking coke on opioids a whole lot too.

I'm sure if I tried shooting the fentadope instead of snorting it I wouldn't hesitate to add a pinch of cocaine.
Speedballs are fucking amazing. Nothing like the choo choo train and then sleepy time.