• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just recently been announced on the RC sites and forums. Will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

(4 posts prior to this one were unapproved)

Thanks Blondie and Rob- as they said, please don't quote vendor sites like that because it makes them so easy to locate that you might as well being linking them. If you have any questions about what's allowed, check the guidelines links in my signature or feel free to PM myself or other staff.

^the dude who runs the site which first announced of being a supplier of this chem (last June) never managed to provide the stuff and is generally known to be scammer.

I wonder if the situation has really changed?

Last edited:
This(if it included a CAS# and tons of research and trials) would make a great stocking gift this year eh??

^the dude who runs the site which first announced of being a supplier of this chem (last June) never managed to provide the stuff and is generally known to be scammer.

I wonder if the situation has really changed?

The only situation that has changed is someone else took the idea and decided to actually provide the stuff. I wonder if it is more neuro-toxic than methamphetamine and if it has a lower half-life? The half-life of methamphetamine has caused many an addict through requiring a second dose to get through the first night of sleeplessness and then another after the 2nd night, ad infinitum...

I can see the UK literally turning white soon, with half the teenage population being meph heads already, legal methamp is a great way to make money.

I saw this today and it seems kinda scary. Hopefully the dosage isn't lower than the normal dosage for meth. Otherwise, people are gonna end up in hospitals or worse. Meth isn't exactly the safest drug to begin with. An untested meth analogue seems to just be asking for problems.

Ha omg it's all sold out I well wanted a sample lol I shal wait this will be a interesting next couple of months

The only situation that has changed is someone else took the idea and decided to actually provide the stuff. I wonder if it is more neuro-toxic than methamphetamine and if it has a lower half-life? The half-life of methamphetamine has caused many an addict through requiring a second dose to get through the first night of sleeplessness and then another after the 2nd night, ad infinitum...

Reports suggest effects of MPA do not last as long as methamphetamine, nowhere near as long. It does last longer than Mephedrone though.

I'm referring to insufflation as ROA.

I did have 4-FA on the top of my want to try list, but this sounds too good to be true. Too bad F&B isn't around to tell us we are getting our hopes up for nothing. His stamp of approval was official.

I am always tempted to top up on new and exotic RCs, especially ones that are bound to be made illegal before long (like this one definitely will).

This one, however, scares the shit out of me.

Do we even have any trip reports yet, or is this so incredibly new that we're still waiting for it to be synthesised?

I am not touching this one.

Last edited:
I'll be very interested in the reports when they start flowing, although at the moment I see sticky times ahead when this hits the street, I hope I'm wrong.

Personally I'll keep an open mind but I'm not exactly looking for a pre-order, I doubt it will be around for very long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.