Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mephedrone I had smelled like straight coconut.
In Chicago a lot of us call it Zonny Dust.

its really not that harsh on your nose

What does "not that harsh" mean? I think the issue is really subjective, you might have more experience raling substances that are harshish compared to another user. I think it's more harsh then some other compounds, but less then others.

But suggesting you should just man up and rail it because it's not that harsh, when the dangers of railing is the morish nature of the drug, and the susceptablility to take doeses alot higher then taken orally. To place you in the region were the metabolites may cause serious cartio vascular problems.

this (ex)users opinon: eat it, don't rail it.

lolz... well it hurts. but its a very short lasting burn. thats what i mean.

it burns for a few seconds, then promptly dissapears.. i never found it to be anything i couldn't handle...

And i compare this to snorting substances like 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-D and 2C-T-2... the last 3 burn very little compared to B and I aswell...

i actually agree that while it does hurt, the pain isn't that bad (though i never found 2c-b as bad as reputed either).

the problem with 4-mmc is the shear mass of power that goes up your nose..

2c-b ~ 15mg
4-mmc ~ 150mg

you are also likely to redose a lot with meph (usually to no avail). its not hard to put over 1g away in a night, and when its as light and fluffy as meph is, that's a big volume for your nose to contend with.

15mg of 2-cb burns a FUCKN SHITLOAD worse than 500mg of 4mmc up your nose... not to mention the next to projectile vomiting in the moments after the initial railing of the substance (2cb)... meph is really quite light on the nose...

my little brother has been known to have nose bleeds from it on occasion, but thats the only one i've seen...

If any of you manage to get your hands on the rare HOT-7, it is a chemical fucking weapon for the nose.

We had to feed a friend nangs til the pain went away, and he isn't a soft bitch when it comes to things like this.

All from 4mg.

- 14 year old girl
- Alcohol and Ketamine involved
- Bought of some dodgy street dealer and not a reliable source

Nothing more to say.

Anyone who thinks this stuff is 'safe' is grossly misinformed at best, downright stupid at worst.

The question is, can it be used recreationally, in moderation, without placing yourself at serious risk?

I'd say yes, as much as any of the other recreation drugs we take. Nobody would deny that this drug can more than likely fuck your shit up if you don't respect it.

^^^ Really, doesn't that apply to all drugs? Hence the creation/need for BL.

Well no drug is really 'safe' if we are honest. I'm sure meph is far from safe as well. Any drug consumed in the amount this has been is obviously going to be dangerous. People just need to have some self control and also be smart, especially with new chemicals. What disturbs me more is the fact that people such as this girl, are combining three completely different drugs. Alcohol, Ketamine and Meph, which are surely not going to mix well. Even more disturbing is the fact that a 14 year old girl has access to drugs and alcohol, and we all know alcohol is one of the worst substances. How many people die or are injured from alcohol related issues each year? But for some reason this is ok... I think governments need to stop being so corrupt and greedy and actually think about what drugs are legal/illegal, so safer, cheaper and more pure substances are made available, in controlled quantities, to the people that want them, and more importantly are actually old enough to consume them.

^^^ Really, doesn't that apply to all drugs? Hence the creation/need for BL.

Yeah it does, absolutely. And that's the point I'm making, that this isn't either some harmless wonderdrug or some evil scourge of a chemical, it's just a substance like any other which can be fun if used safely and moderately, and dangerous if abused.

Yeah it does, absolutely. And that's the point I'm making, that this isn't either some harmless wonderdrug or some evil scourge of a chemical, it's just a substance like any other which can be fun if used safely and moderately, and dangerous if abused.

Correct!

this stuff is fucking ammmmaaaaazzzzing!!!!!! my little packaged arrived today, didnt have scales with me so i snorted a line and put about 3 lines in water
man, maybe i over did it!

i didnt think i'd find anything to compare with mdma...
i am going have to put this shit away!

Last edited:
i didnt think i'd find anything to compare with mdma...
i am going have to put this shit away!

doesn't quite compare with MDMA imho but if its working for you then use it sparingly if you want it to stay that way as tolerance builds extremely quick

doesn't quite compare with MDMA imho but if its working for you then use it sparingly if you want it to stay that way as tolerance builds extremely quick

thanks, yeah i think your right i'll be shipping this off to make sure i dont have around.
i havent been this floored for years (on mdma) but it does remind me of early days but not as clean. does that make it sense i am still feeling awesome having probs writing this

Status
Not open for further replies.