Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephedrone gives an organge reaction on a marquis reagent
and methylone gives a green reaction

Tests done in connection with the Neorganics products showed 4-MMC gave a pale pink with fresh Marquis. FWIW, cocaine can also produce a pale pink colour with fresh Marquis.

So has anyone actually orderd this stuff yet? Is it seized by customs? DId you just get a letter? Police Visit? ect

As said before (repeatedly) Mephedrone is illegal. Yes, you maybe able to import it. And yes, it may pass customs. However this doesn't mean it won't be ceased, and you prosecuted, next time!

yeah I have no doubt in my mind that you could get into serious trouble importing 4mmc if customs or the police wanted you to.

Even if you managed to get off on some technicality of the analogue laws, would it be worth the legal battle, the court costs, the time investment, just for a drug?

So has anyone actually orderd this stuff yet? Is it seized by customs? DId you just get a letter? Police Visit? ect

You possibly might if u order trafficable amounts. Not worth the risk man. I have heard that they dont send out love letters for small amounts that get sezied but that doesnt mean ur mail wont be watched or even urself. Bringing attention to u isnt very good.

^ while probably not the best advice in terms of "harm reduction" you could just snort some? 4-mmc will come on in a matter of minutes and the high is very short lived compared to MDMA. The dosages are pretty different too. If pure, 250mg would be a mid-sized dose of 4-mmc whereas 100mg would be a decent dose of mdma.

if 'pure', 250mg would be a large dose for most people, especially if they haven't tried it much. from my experience, girls seem to need less, and typically around 150mg (or even less) would be sufficient for an average dose. that is for oral dosing.

i'd also suggest starting at half this amount if snorted.

Good advised johnnyonelove, agree :)
I railed drone for the first time over the weekend. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez, did it burn! lol. My experience; within 5-10mins felt a huge rush then tapered off to nearly nothing within the hour. While if I were to drop it in a cap (homemade caps of 200mg) I get the typical 3 or 4hr-ish high.

For 1st timers 150-200mg is enough. but yea only lasts for an hour at max and redosing did nothing except give me more speedy effects. Glad i done it in the past but not sumfn id liek to be doin every week.

Last edited by a moderator:
if 'pure', 250mg would be a large dose for most people, especially if they haven't tried it much. from my experience, girls seem to need less, and typically around 150mg (or even less) would be sufficient for an average dose. that is for oral dosing.

i'd also suggest starting at half this amount if snorted.

Good point; when I was using it I was a bit of a pig. A single dose was never enough ;) I'll edit my post to err on the side of caution dose-wise.

Wow, dropped a 250mg capsule last night and was totally blown away. Felt so close to a high dose of MDMA it was unbelievable, the differences were there, but very subtle and something an inexperienced user would almost certainly not notice (except perhaps the duration). It's hard to do a straight comparison since a fair amount of meth and alcohol were also consumed, but it felt perhaps a little more lucid than MDMA and a little less overwhelming, but definately much closer to MDMA than I expected.

Wow, dropped a 250mg capsule last night and was totally blown away. Felt so close to a high dose of MDMA it was unbelievable, the differences were there, but very subtle and something an inexperienced user would almost certainly not notice (except perhaps the duration). It's hard to do a straight comparison since a fair amount of meth and alcohol were also consumed, but it felt perhaps a little more lucid than MDMA and a little less overwhelming, but definately much closer to MDMA than I expected.

Its awesome shit aye hehe altho it doesnt give u that pushy feeling mdma does like ur feeling like superman:) The rush on it is bloody awesome tho but theres a few things missing.

Gave it a proper try snorting last night.. Didn't stop til it was all gone.
Well done to any one who can use that ROA and control themselves.

Was a VERY different high to eating, felt like a different drug.

Will probably be the last time I indulge in this substance however. The high is wonderful but the side effects + length of the high are major draw backs.

out of all of the ROA tried so far (drop, snort, smoke & shaft) I def prefer just to drop the stuff. Don't really fancy the nasal rippage, smoking is far too toxic (but nice effect) & shafting only increases the rush which can almost be too much.

this shit is morish however thank god the tolerance builds quickly otherwise this stuff could get a real smashing

Racking it up gives u a bigger rush and alot more speedier. And yea dosing for the 2nd time as a top up is pretty much useless. It only increases the speedyness but lacks the euphoria that initially sets in at the peak of the 1st dose.

Railing it seems to give another rush of euphoria but only for a small period.

I prefer eating as well, as it is similar to MDMA, which I love but snorting it can be useful too.

Gave it a proper try snorting last night.. Didn't stop til it was all gone.
Well done to any one who can use that ROA and control themselves.

Was a VERY different high to eating, felt like a different drug.

Will probably be the last time I indulge in this substance however. The high is wonderful but the side effects + length of the high are major draw backs.

Jake I have had a very similar experience. With railing, it is nigh unstopable to stop just railing another line. Eat it, redose maybe once (orally) and thats all.

Eating gives you a nice come up. Railing is way too dagerous to redose. I know that way too well.

yeah another vote for dropping rather than railing. railing is fun, but drops you on your ass real quick... swallowing has a much nicer taper down, and the taper up is very much like swallowing a pill.

and also this shit is savage (!) on your nose... i'm concerned about the potential for serious and long term damage. indeed i have a friend who snorted it only once over 6 months ago and still claims his nose isn't the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.