• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

When it's a short sell day, I think it's government meddling with the price to buy in. They'll get scammed.

i blame all negative happenings on China and Elon.....i bet they got some sorta left-handed handshake going on

i think we're still looking good...i would've expected another holiday weekend dump but it hasn't happened - BTC still holding slightly above 35k....that's a good sign - hopefully we get a nice run here soon

Last edited:
Yeah I agree it is looking pretty good and I'm starting to wonder if we are approaching the end of traditional cycles, now that institutional money is in. Some people estimate that we will begin to see tighter waves, rather than crashes that take a long time to recover. We've certainly yet to hit the full peak of crypto, there will be another huge surge, but I was hoping it was going to crash out a lot more for longer, first. I have been through 2 crypto bull markets and didn't do either of them right, but next time I will do it right... was really hoping it would drop down to ~20-24k and stagnate for a year so I could accumulate over that time before it explodes even higher.

Starting to use an ETH wallet as my second de facto retirement money. $300 away so far

I bought another big chunk of STAK which is a project I think will become big but is currently sitting extremely low as it is new. Going to be accumulating a few more but right now I am waiting for BTC to break out of its general sideways trend. It hasn't really broken upward or downward support in a couple of weeks so it could go either way and right now is not the time to buy, IMO. I mean if you're only trying to hold for years and years it doesn't mattr a whole lot, this is going to be cheap as fuck in 2, 5, 10 years, etc. But it is very possible we are going to hit lower for a while and that would be a better time to buy, especially for alts, which tend to lose a much larger percentage of their value than BTC when the market is down.

Kucoin has released the mainnet of their own smart chain, like Binance did (BSC smart chain which became huge), called KCC. KCS is the transactional native token for it. KCS prices are shooting up, and if BNB's pricing history is a indication, KCS is a tremendous bargain right now. I bought some at $11 earlier and it's like $13.50 right now. Mkt cap is around $1B. For comparison, BNB, when BSC smart chain was released, shot up to #4 and even in the depressed altcoin conditions, is around $50B mkt cap right now. So I expect a pretty huge gain short term and expect KCS will probably end up in the top 10. And next bull run it's gonna go nuts. Gonna sell half of mine probably if we hit like 5x, recover a lot of lost profits, and hold the rest longer.

To me this is the clearest opportunity in a while. Also KUS (the Kuswap token, analogous to CAKE for BSC) released at $1 and has gone 15x in a few days already. Can only buy on Kuswap. I haven't gone there yet, I am holding my KCS on Kucoin. To use Kuswap/the KCC network you have to link up your Metamask or whatever to the KCC network and withdraw as a KCC network format, then you can use them on the KCC network like you would BNB on the BSC network.

My portfolio is only down 550 from this time last month. These losses probably won't continue long. But it's still not that bad seeing how everything is down.

That's pretty good, well I guess it depends on what percentage that is. But this past month has been pretty level, BTC is just ranging, and we have to wait to see which end it pops out at (below ascending or above descending support).

I bought some ADA, I think there's alot of shitcoins about and I made an informed decision with ADA, after all. Was made by the co-founder of ETH, and the amount of things ADA will enable in the future. Im quite bullish.

I'm also quite fond of and hodl XMR.

Just a few years of hodling ahead... Hehehehe

Yeah im bullish on monero. Think ada is a good choice although i am mpre bullish on solana which will rival ethereum 5 years on in my opinion.

Im dca'in and buying alts. Mainly putting money into dot, luna and solana. If this pays off i will be a happy guy.

I am still exposed at a high % in crypto and have lost quite alot from its ATH but im here for the long term so i am not too scared

Here’s all the coins I hold not by amount. Btc, eth, ltc, bat, atom, link, bsv, Bch, ada, doge, xlm and usdc