• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ The Main Favorite Psychedelic Research Chemical Thread

Ive only experimented with 2c-b, 2c-i, and 2c-e

Out of these, 2c-b was by far my favorite. Not even close. 2c-i and 2c-e were about the same to me. Both of them are going to require a bit more exploration. But my mind is on a break for the time being

2ce as of now

its not extravagant or flamboyant compared to some of its friends, and I feel like I can still easily connect and function in this marvelous world around me.

It had a nice balance of control and flow, and even though its not 'enlightenment in a can' it helped me dust off some things in a way I didn't expect.

its what I'd quintessentially think a drug should be. my own little subjective archetype <3

i am very very fond of some of the show stoppers, but overall 2ce has a special little nook in my heart

I'm starting to like 2c-t-2 a lot more. I've only got 3 experiences with the material. They are all very different from one another, but all equally interesting experiences. Twice orally and once snorted. snorting this material resulted in a very intense journey. That come-up was very difficult. Time went out the window in all of about 5 minutes. Pretty exciting stuff. Lots and lots of visuals for a couple hours.... then a good trip feeling for the next few hours. Awesome... The first time I had my friend measure out an amount, which i parachuted. That was almost as intense as the insufflation experience... it just took longer to come on. The second oral time was different... I thought i had taken more chemical based on the weighing out process... but i was not affected as deeply. I think their may have been a mistake the first time I used the material... Perhaps i took 10 more mg than I thought i had... I'm not too sure how big the dose response curve is for oral consumption of this material. Bottom line: this chemical interests me highly... and I would like to get more of it.

2cb is really cool too. I've had 2 amazing experiences with that one. The experiences were 2.5 years apart... and I'm contemplating if I should wait another long while before trying this one again. It's very special for me since I'm able to look at the fullness of my life in a much different way than other chemicals have allowed me. I feel like each chemical focuses on a different aspect of my life... The times I've done 2cb I have done them with lsd, but never did i think about life in the way I did during these experiences. can't wait to experiment more with this one.

5-meo-amt is pretty interesting. very long though. There are parts are enjoy very much. I especially like the period of time between 4 and 9 hours after dropping. Before that is pretty fucked up and after that can be somewhat depressing if you are not in the right circumstance. During my first 5mg experience... I was completely alone at night... and didn't want to be. I had tripped out all day.... but the night got scary as depression set it. However the actual trip is very calming... very subtle psychedelia.

These ones I like the most i think. Probably in that order. I've done 2c-i a bunch, but that is more of a mixer I think. In high doses I didn't find enough coolness about it. Too stimulating. Its pretty good with acid or mdma, though.

I've only tried 2c-i, 2c-e, JWHs and perhaps other synthetic cannabinoids in legal smoke mixes and whatever I've been given in "MDMA" pressed pills. Of the ones I was aware of taking, 2c-e is by far my favorite, although I'm quite hard-headed toward 2Cs in general and upwards of 30mg orally, while quite intense, doesn't really approach tryptamines in terms of intensity or general 'weirdness' of peak experiences (ego death, OEVs with substantial content beyond fractals/geometric patterns, etc.).

4-aco-dmt + mdma.
I'm going to call it the troll flip. because basically.
If mushrooms + mdma are a Hippy Flip.
and Mushrooms are natural.
Well, 4-aco-dmt comes from the land of the internets.
It does not come from the earth.

if it wasn't for these kind internets
this troll would not have his mojo.

which research chemical is the best overall hallucinagen?

what is your favorite? i love shrooms and dmt. i wanna go to hyperspace

I wouldn't call DMT a research chemical because it implies that we do not know if the the drug is safe for human consumption and the fact that it has been researched, but I would call it the most profound psychedelic I've tried to date.
I am not sure how much different experiences get from triptamine and phenethylamines, that is not to ignore each of their small variances.

From the experiences I have heard and read 2c-b can be an enjoyable trip. I have heard conflicting reports on 2c-i, but then again both of these aren't solely hallucinogens. Admittedly I don't know much more about the common research chems.

i've never done an RC and want to know which is the best/most popular

5-Meo-DMT, although a very intense experience, is not very visual or hallucinogenic for the majority of people. If visuals is what your looking for i'd recommend 2C-E or maybe 2C-I. Personally I have found a large dose of 2C-E to produce the most intense visuals out off all the common RCs. However, the visuals are much more like distortions rather then the visionary type hallucinations I get from DMT.

this thread is against rules (what should i buy/take)

if you have a source, do extensive reading on whatever your source has.

do not give us a list of what your source has available.

you should be able to decide for yourself after LOTS of reading.

this thread is against rules (what should i buy/take)

Hmm, its more of a "whats the best" thread IMO...about as pointless as a "whats yer favorite colour thread"...

But- the most profound un reasearched chemical, for me, has been DPT, with 2C-E a distant second (I don't like 2C-E robotness too much). DPT is definitely one of the most intense spiritual catalysts I've encountered. Some people get turned off by the vibratory/shakiness of it, but to me it feels very much like a tool for pure magick shamanism. The effects really remind me of deep meditation achived via drumming or chanting; like powdered OM. :) Frightening but blissful...

DiPT is the most peculiar hallucinogen; my only sample of it was in a poor setting, but very very very odd. Very. Odd.

I haven't done many RCs, but I love 2c-e. It's my favorite long trip psych (I like DMT more but long trips give you more time to explore). For me it's quite synaesthetic, and at high doses it kills my ego in brilliant ways. It's also great if you do it with a group and communication becomes almost telepathic.

I had one very profound trip on 5-meo-amt (high dose), but most of my low dose trips on it were pretty bland, so I wouldn't really recommend it (not to mention the shitty body load).