The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1987 when I started sniffing dope it was practically everywhere...here in Springfield it was predominately the North End (Hispanic area) that was the epicenter for dope...it was $25/bag back then, but you knew the stuff was gonna floor you and it usually did. I usually copped in the NE but I also had a connect in the Black Top(officially Winchester Square, a African-American area) that I copped from too. There weren't too many blacks dealing then but my guy was reliable. The other spots were open-air and had groups of ppl hangin in a certain spot. It was pretty much a free-for-all where they would bum rush the car or you if you were on foot with people shoving bags in your face sayin how theirs was the best and the other guys was shit and you had to choose which one to buy from...a 50/50 shot that it was dope at all,but once in a while I would get some rocket fuel that way. yeah it was wild back then, now it's underground with phone connects although there's still some open-air dealing goin on but it's not as widespread as it was back in the dayz.....how I miss them...8)

An hour or two drive is nothing. I've known people who live out in the sticks in certain states where the nearest city is 4-5 hours away, and they make the drive everryyydayyy to cop.

Addiction will do that to you.

One time when my raw connec had his phone off and i was really sick i went to an open air spot and the majority of these only sell scramble will only let you buy 5 or less so they can get everyone served and out of there and oddly make you form a straight line. So this one day i had to go thru this bs and as im in line i see this chick behind me whos white and pretty good looking, turns out she drives from the eastern shore everyday to cop. Thats like an hour and a half drive one way, just to cop shitty scramble. Actually didnt end up copping there bc the cops showed up and everyone ran for their lives, it sucked. They only went after the dealers and the ppl they saw cop, the guy just came back with another g pack. Was the only time i had scramble that was worth a shit.

when i lived in indiana, an went to purdue university i would drive an hour n half to chicago to cop sometimes. But usually i would drive to indiana which was an hour from purdue to cop a few times a week. Time isnt shit when your sick and fiending to get that next rush and get out of sickness..this illness sucks and will drive us to do anything to get well again..

I'm asking how you got the habit if the dope was so far. I don't doubt me driving an hour+ when I was hurting. I've waited that long before in some spots and would run into the nearest toilet I could find to puke or shit. I'd also go back to that same toilet to use.

I only lived 15 minutes drive from pretty much all the places I met my dealers, but when my car died, I would have to take a bus there and back at least a few times a week in the end...first off the buses where I lived to where I needed to go only came every hour...then it took a half hour just to get within a 15 minute walk...then I'd have to wait outside walking around with no car, and go through the same shit to get back! In the winter it sucked!

Bluehues- are you from Boston? Always get confused in this thread because it's a MA dope thread but everyone posts in it.

Who is in the Revere/Lynn area on here? It's where I am. Always been a good dope spot but lately since going clean I list all connects. It's good and bad, ha

Im from Providence, so Im 15 minutes south of Mass, but I live in Nebraska where my girlfriend is from now...

Big difference between the east and west scenes in MA. Good luck getting raw or fingers via cold cop connects around rt. 91. Yes there's plenty in springfield but that's all phone connect. Bags are cheap out west, stacks can be had for dirt even on the street. The ass end of MA where I'm at is getting it's own scene and prices have been cut in half or even a third in the past 5 years.

I get sick of stamps though, and wish grammos were more prevalent - not that the good stamps are an issue - just that I'd rather cop a decent .7 for the same price as a bundle.

I never dealt with stamps/bags. I was always in grams. Maybe half gram. I know it's bundle but never spoke that language in all my years using. I wish I had that option st times, ha.

I've often wanted to get stamps just for the novelty of it too. They're actually not that far away (Holyoke/Fall River etc.), but to be honest I don't mind the way things are around here. Other than the price if you only want a single bag.

Last edited:
I'm in the Revere/Lynn area. I know my guy gets his stuff from 1 of those 2 cities, I believe Revere is his main spot. He actually has at least 2 connects so he could get stuff from both cities depending on who he is going through.

Funny thing about the stuff I just got, its gray, a dark gray like the color of cement. Never had gray dope, its usually like off white, with some light tan-ish tint to it. I've also gotten some dark and light brown/tan colored stuff. This gray is new to me, but the texture is similar to the usual texture, a bit stickier. Seems on par with the potency of the usual stuff and its not bad tasting or causing any bad effect so whatever. I only snort though, can't say if it'd be an issue to IV this stuff.

As it is, I am going on Suboxone tomorrow, hopefully for a long time. I have dug a financial hole that is pretty absurd. At the least I need $900 of other people's money I have spent. I run a Fantasy football league (most call it being the commissioner which I find to sound lame) so I have 100 from 9 people. I spent it all, pretty much right once I got it. Along with credit card debt that is just piling up, but thats not an imminent need. But I need that fantasy league money no ifs, ands or buts about it, by the end of December. Of course I could win the league as my team will make the playoffs so that would solve my problem there. Fortunately I can make all of it in a week if I bust my ass doing like 40 hrs of OT in a week. 2 people haven't paid, too, so that makes it a little less I need. 1 is a recovering oxy/coke addict and I kind of think he won't pay because he doesn't trust me. He is the only 1 who would know what its like to be an addict and why not to trust me, but I most likely will come through because I did the same thing last year with no problems.

Big difference between the east and west scenes in MA. Good luck getting raw or fingers via cold cop connects around rt. 91. Yes there's plenty in springfield but that's all phone connect. Bags are cheap out west, stacks can be had for dirt even on the street. The ass end of MA where I'm at is getting it's own scene and prices have been cut in half or even a third in the past 5 years.

I get sick of stamps though, and wish grammos were more prevalent - not that the good stamps are an issue - just that I'd rather cop a decent .7 for the same price as a bundle.

RT 91 is considered out west, right? I don't think you are going to cold cop much out in Eastern MA either. Maybe Lawrence and Lowell, but otherwise its phone connects. I don't know how much faith I'd have in not getting taken in those open air scenes, or the ones in Dorchester/Roxbury. I could see Lowell being the best option, if I was to go cold cop in this area I would probably try there first. There is a lot of foot traffic down town and places it would seem ideal to find something.

I actually read about an open air scene in Newburyport, over in some park there. They shut it down, though. Maybe down by the docks in Gloucester you could score some stuff, too. That place has an unusually bad heroin issue. When I was younger and played football the joke when we played them was they all had AIDS/HIV. Seemed to me a joke about them being sailors, going port to port and all. Now that I know about how they had a notoriously bad heroin scene in the lat 80s early 90s and it makes more sense thats where the joke came form.

Last edited:
Damn grey dope is what we had out in Indiana for like 6 months straight. I actually loved that dope a lot. It gave me good pins and needles. Sometimes it looked like a salt n pepper color too. It was weird but it still got me high as fuck. The first time I saw it I was like WTF is this shit but it ended up being what we got out there for months unless I went to chicago. And even there I was seeing some grey dope.

Yo effect text me back foo.

I've been meetin some funny ass people on topix that have been out of state and needing to cop and we've been talking about what dope they get back home and this dude was talkin bout how some dealers were dying their dope with colors kinda like how some Molly is so you knew what kind it was or from who it was from. I found that hella weird and would never iV that but yeah it was a weird story.

They still have stamp bags in the Boston area, believe me...grams are more common everywhere now, but they're still there...It really only went to grams 6 or so years ago now, but I'm an old man so...

They still have stamp bags in the Boston area, believe me...grams are more common everywhere now, but they're still there...It really only went to grams 6 or so years ago now, but I'm an old man so...

NY/NJ is still almost all stamps. Been that way for as long as I can remember.

What were you getting in Nebraska?

I've only done it a handful of times since I moved here 2 years ago...It's mostly Mexican tar, at least that's what I've seen...supposedly people bring in stuff from Chicago too...Kansas city is three hours away driving and Chicago is about 8.5...St. Louis is about 4 hours...If I wanted to be a junkie out here, I'd probably have to start picking it up from one of those places and selling off half of it, not something I really wanna deal with anymore, considering I'm not from here, so I don't have a whole lot of people I know...

I am going home for Christmas and I'm definitely gonna bang a few speedballs...It's only 4 days Im flying in, so I shouldn't be able to stray too far off the Sub in that time!

Never copped in NY or Phili?

when I was living in NY back in 02 I was using 80's then. I didnt hit the dope scene till about 4 years ago. Since then, I've been limited to ONLY being in Boston (couldnt afford to travel - didnt want to cuz my habit). I've scored bags before in Lawrence but that was ONE time. other than that, I've never seen/heard the terms around here. alot of junkies out here w/ cash so dealers are moves grams and half grams only. best deal I have is 3G's for $200.

I've often wanted to get stamps just for the novelty of it too. They're actually not that far away (Holyoke/Fall River etc.), but to be honest I don't mind the way things are around here. Other than the price if you only want a single bag.

where in the north shore you at?

I'm in the Revere/Lynn area. I know my guy gets his stuff from 1 of those 2 cities, I believe Revere is his main spot. He actually has at least 2 connects so he could get stuff from both cities depending on who he is going through.

Funny thing about the stuff I just got, its gray, a dark gray like the color of cement. Never had gray dope, its usually like off white, with some light tan-ish tint to it. I've also gotten some dark and light brown/tan colored stuff. This gray is new to me, but the texture is similar to the usual texture, a bit stickier. Seems on par with the potency of the usual stuff and its not bad tasting or causing any bad effect so whatever. I only snort though, can't say if it'd be an issue to IV this stuff.

As it is, I am going on Suboxone tomorrow, hopefully for a long time. I have dug a financial hole that is pretty absurd. At the least I need $900 of other people's money I have spent. I run a Fantasy football league (most call it being the commissioner which I find to sound lame) so I have 100 from 9 people. I spent it all, pretty much right once I got it. Along with credit card debt that is just piling up, but thats not an imminent need. But I need that fantasy league money no ifs, ands or buts about it, by the end of December. Of course I could win the league as my team will make the playoffs so that would solve my problem there. Fortunately I can make all of it in a week if I bust my ass doing like 40 hrs of OT in a week. 2 people haven't paid, too, so that makes it a little less I need. 1 is a recovering oxy/coke addict and I kind of think he won't pay because he doesn't trust me. He is the only 1 who would know what its like to be an addict and why not to trust me, but I most likely will come through because I did the same thing last year with no problems.

this is my area and where I do my moves; I also from Revere and work in Lynn at a tattoo shop. where are you from? GRAY stuff, huh? hmmmm. how much do you usually pick up? your man only sells G and half Gs?

Status
Not open for further replies.