The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned how incredibly easy it was to score in Holyoke. On the last day that I spent using, I'd driven from my boyfriend's house to the ghetto, walked down to the usual spot where one could cold-cop. I had a guy yelling out to me he had a particular stamp, and I went and bought two, and went on my merry way. Was so easy. That was around 7:30 am.
I hope my arm heals up soon. I was only shooting for about six weeks, and I finally got the hang of hitting the vein during the final two. I still think about how easy it was to score, but it's not this horrible compulsion like it was before I went on subs. The incredible ease of "grab-n-go" was part of the allure. Within 15 minutes, I had the dope, and was parked on a side street, feeling the rush as I'd found the vein and shot up. But I realize that any of those times could lead to what happened in August where I was incapacitated, and found by a cop.
Never again. Only bummer right now is I couldn't go see my boyfriend today, being way too sleepy to drive. I also missed my morning group therapy, having overslept, and I'm sure my short-term memory's a little fuzzy.

^ you will get used to it. took me about a month of falling asleep now i dont get sleepy and nod out from being exhausted. just remember as well that even if you go down to like 2mgs a day you will still be sleepy. at least thats how i was.

i had to get laid off from the golf course cuz i was falling asleep while driving.. in 5th gear at that. lol but i have a awesome boss who actually cares about me. he knows ive had a dope addiction. he doesnt care that i smoke weed at work but he cant have someone being a liability like i was this summer. nodding out while mowing among other stupid shit. hes letting me come back next year as long as im straight and he is supporting me in getting clean. i couldnt have asked for a more understanding boss like him

Yeah your habit will grow with however much money you have.

The more money you make, the more dope you'll do. I was always envious of people who could only afford to do a few bags a day because then their detoxes were always really easy.. it's funny, because those people would look at someone like me who could unfortunately afford a shit load of dope, and think that was great.. but they don't see the reality of the situation and how then impossible it becomes to get off.

Yea, and it's funny hearing those people with 2bag a day habits bitching about withdrawals when you're doing way more than them, but I guess that if it's your worst kick so far then it feels bad regardless. Once you get a big habit though you look back and laugh at how seriously you would take those 2bag a day kicks, and now I wouldn't even consider them withdrawals and would still go to work and everything if I was kicking a small habit like that.

Yea, and it's funny hearing those people with 2bag a day habits bitching about withdrawals when you're doing way more than them, but I guess that if it's your worst kick so far then it feels bad regardless. Once you get a big habit though you look back and laugh at how seriously you would take those 2bag a day kicks, and now I wouldn't even consider them withdrawals and would still go to work and everything if I was kicking a small habit like that.

I couldnt agree more. It legit drives me crazy to hear those stories; I just think to myself... HOW AND WHY!? Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for those peeps out there taken home a tough dollar, but be lucky your "habit" is barely a habit. I understand life is TOUGH for ALL, but to those of us who had that $200+ a day habit, to hear $20 buck would have brought us to the same HIGH we wanted is just NUTS! money is never easy to get, but if you told me $20/day will get me high for the rest of my life, I'd prob still be shooting daily. even $40/day I'd prob. but when its $200+ a day and you are doing WHACKY SHIT to get that cash, thats when I'd rather be sober or on subox.

^^^

Yeah. Most people don't realize just how unsustainable a habit like 1 or $200 a day. That's a lot of cash to have to come up with every day.. you end up having to do some messed up shit to get that kind of dough.

You think that when you have a small habit, that you'd love to have a few hundred dollars to blow on dope.. but then when you do it, all the sudden your tolerance goes from $20 a day to $50 a day, and becomes just that much harder to maintain. That just continues happening the more cash you have and the more dope you do...

Then when the money runs out, you're left with a huge habit and no daily means to pay for it. AKA: Fucked.

Yeah. I'm glad I'm safe now. Hopefully, I'll keep a sane head enough to stay safe. I poured out the water bottle I was using to shoot up on the road. I still haven't thrown away my last syringe, but that's because I don't want ANY witnesses, and I don't want it to be found in any trashcans. Likely, I'll throw it in a storm drain somewhere.

^You don't have to answer this....but..
How old are you?

when did you first use heroin?

when did you first shoot heroin?

My answer:

I just turned 37....

I tried snorting heroin when I was 16 in 1992...

I first shot heroin at 20 years old in 1997...

I had...almost 3 years on methadone, I did coke for 1 1/2 years on that, but...

I had "3 years sober" about 1.5 years on methadone but no other drugs, 1.5 years off everything, including weed and booze...

In '11 I kicked dope for over a year but kept drinking and dabbling in other things...but I relapsed on dope last winter and have been back on subs for 9 months now...over a six week dope relapse...

In the last 17 years, I probably have between 3.5-4.5 years total not dependent on opiates....

I know how it is...you "quit" and get rid of all the parephenilia(needles, cookers, cottons, etc) BUT it's hard to part with your only last needle...."just in case" 8(

Yeah. I'm glad I'm safe now. Hopefully, I'll keep a sane head enough to stay safe. I poured out the water bottle I was using to shoot up on the road. I still haven't thrown away my last syringe, but that's because I don't want ANY witnesses, and I don't want it to be found in any trashcans. Likely, I'll throw it in a storm drain somewhere.
I know how it is...you "quit" and get rid of all the paraphenilia(needles, cookers, cottons, etc) BUT it's hard to part with your only last needle...."just in case" 8(

You're 37 Hues? Damn. I didn't know you were such an old bastard. ;)

I know, I can't believe it myself....I don't look it....I can't believe 1993 is twenty years ago......

Yeah, I was 23 in 2000....actually I guess I turned 24 in 2000....I don't remember my 20s....I turned 30 in 2006...

When I first started doing heroin it was all pagers....you think waiting for your guy sucks now...you used to have to page your drug dealer, plan on meeting him at a specific time...and actually fucking believe that he would show up! It's a miracle anyone ever was able to get drugs!

I know, I can't believe it myself....I don't look it....I can't believe 1993 is twenty years ago......

Yeah, I was 23 in 2000....actually I guess I turned 24 in 2000....I don't remember my 20s....I turned 30 in 2006...

When I first started doing heroin it was all pagers....you think waiting for your guy sucks now...you used to have to page your drug dealer, plan on meeting him at a specific time...and actually fucking believe that he would show up! It's a miracle anyone ever was able to get drugs!

Yea well back then open-air markets were still thriving, in NY at least.

Yoo.how's it going blue light.I've been reading all of the previous posts and kinda feeling things out and after a day or two I found myself wondering how people on the site were doing on a daily basis.I hope you are all doing well.I live in southern nh and usually travel to Fitchburg to pick up.I've heard a lot of good things about Lawrence and Fitchburg but haven't read much here about them.I'm 24 and have been shooting dope for about 6 years. Not sure I'm going with this but hope you found it interesting and can maybe point me in the right direction.whatever that may be.plur.

Yea well back then open-air markets were still thriving, in NY at least.

Oh yeah, definitely...you'd meet at least 1 new dealer every time you even went near certain areas then...Still, the open air attracted a lot of "beaters" as well...It attracted robberies because it was east to just wait for a customer to pull up and either sell them bunk bags or just straight up pull out a gun and ask for money....There was just a lot more activity on the streets in general I'd say, you never knew who was gonna approach you...So you could buy a bundle of fire from a total stranger more easily, but the threat of getting seriously hurt or killed was always there....The dealers who controlled certain areas tried to keep their customers safe but it didn't always work...

It's strange, in those days the cops would sort of just hang out on the outskirts of the hot blocks and randomly pick people off going in and out, but it seems like they never really just went in on foot and tried to stop everything in those days, it was more damage control....

Used to be certain payphones that could get incoming calls, so if you were already waiting on someone for a long time, the only thing you could really do if they blew you off is page them to a payphone, but since it was so easy to just find a different dealer, they were usually better at showing up on time...

It wasn't uncommon back then to page one guy to set up a deal, and then when you were sitting wherever parked waiting for him or his runner to come, some random guy comes up to you like he was supposed to be the one serving you and you end up copping a bundle off him without ever knowing he wasn't the guy you were supposed to be meeting! Then you get home and the dealer is calling you asking you "what happened to you?! I went there to meet you and you weren't there!"...

Yoo.how's it going blue light.I've been reading all of the previous posts and kinda feeling things out and after a day or two I found myself wondering how people on the site were doing on a daily basis.I hope you are all doing well.I live in southern nh and usually travel to Fitchburg to pick up.I've heard a lot of good things about Lawrence and Fitchburg but haven't read much here about them.I'm 24 and have been shooting dope for about 6 years. Not sure I'm going with this but hope you found it interesting and can maybe point me in the right direction.whatever that may be.plur.

how far a day do you drive? how did you get introduced to dope? when did you start using daily? how much are you using?

ill never understand how peeps caught a habit but yet drive an hour or so a day to grab it. get clean, man.

I knew a kid from NY that was living in NH but driving to Boston to cop his dope. He ended up with a warrant in NH so came back to NY, but then got arrested for snatching purses to get money for his habit. My boy told me he would get crazy when high on dope, so he couldn't be around him. Since he had no place to stay in NY my boy told him he could crash on the floor of his apartment, but he said he kept moving around so much and acting weird that he had to keep telling him to chill out and be quiet, so he just left instead. I've know people to get talkative while high, but he said this kid was on a level of his own, and it was really unbearable to be around.

how you get hooked when its so far? must be tough when that time of day hits and you dying to score but you know its hours and hours away. I would have legit lost my mind. I dont consider it lucky but I just happen to now all the local drug places/people. It has done more BAD than GOOD over the years but at least I never have to drive, ha. Even now while I TRY and stay sober I still am always opening to meeting new "connects" for various thing. I may be CLEAN but im not "sober". I still smoke weed weekly (almost daily - script) and will still use benzo's when needed for sleep or anxiety (used to be prescribed xanny but cut the script and now just use when ABSOLUTELY needed). sleep has always been best on benzos. never really felt a high other than that.

Fitchburg is only about 25 mins from me.must be nice to not have to drive.Haha.you live down in boston or something? I'm headed down there today.I havnt been using a lot lately.been sticking to subs but havnt had those in two days either.sucks.I started using dope when I was going to college in boston.thinking about just taking these two days and running with it bc I'm on probation and probation and using dosnt mix too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.