The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never ODd and been given Narcan....although, there's been plenty of times that could have happened...

I've never ODd and been given Narcan....although, there's been plenty of times that could have happened...

Consider yourself lucky, man. That's something I hope to never have to feel again. I mean, it's a great drug.. it saves lives everyday.. but damn does it hurt like hell. Ha.

^The problem with Narcan usage in the emergency medical field is it has become so common that fucking monkeys are given it to "save lives". Some are too stupid to tell the difference of a person who is just on a heavy nod and someone who is apneic or damn well near it. Even some paramedics, who should know better, give people it when they are reacting to stimuli and even talking back to them. Its fucking bullshit and it pisses me off so much when I hear about it. Fact is if it happens to you that they give it to you in a situation where you don't really need it to remain alive, then they are going against their protocol. If doing it was to trigger an incident such as a heart attack or stroke, they would completely be in the wrong and a lawsuit could easily be taken up against them. For some reason its become a belief amongst many in the emergency medical field that the stuff is completely harmless. So they just give it out with little regard to consequences. But it, just like all medicines that are given in emergency care, has strict guidelines as to when to give it. Idk why it has become so common place for it to be given outside the circumstances that call for it.'

One thing that adds to this tendency is the distaste that most emergency medical health workers have for junkies. Junkies make more work for them, that is pretty much what is boils down to, so they grow to resent them. Just as people who go to an ER or call 911 for the flu are hated. But with Narcan there is something that can in their eye's get them even with the junkie, of course they really have no idea how much pain they are putting the person through.

Last edited:
^^^^^ that reminds me of when i went to my first detox in 2009 and there was this guy, who was about 30 and he told me he has been shot with narcan at least 15 times. he said the last time he got shot the paramedics were familier with him being an addict and evntually i guess they got sick of bringing him back and just didnt narcan him the last time. he got to the hospital and his aunt was one of the nurses and narcaned him. shits so fucked up. who are they to decide to not bring someone back cuz hes and addict and they're spitefu. i dont know what happened after but i hope they got into a lot of trouble for that shit. SMFH :X:X

^ Appreciate it brother.

BostonBrown, you don't know what you are talking about in terms of precipitated withdrawals. Have you ever had a shot of Narcan? That's precipitated withdrawals. It took 6 grown men to tie me to a stretcher after being hit with some when I overdosed years ago. It's literally hell on Earth.

Just because you have been an addict a long time doesn't mean you know jack shit about drugs asides from knowing how to get high. Do you see the little icon beside Mr. Scag's name, the one that says Other Drugs Moderator? That means that he knows more about drugs than you have ever dreamed about. You are going on about how junkies are afraid of withdrawals then why don't you quit Suboxone?

Don't talk down to people because I promise you that you will just end up embarrassed here.
Precipitated withdrawls are definetly real. i only know 2 people that get them but i dont know to many people that fuck with suboxone. Ill admit i don't know much about PWD, but it would be ignorant of me to say they dont exist, or something along them lines.

and MR.Scag is a smart fucker and it sounds like he has been around the block more then a few times. lmao he's like a walking drug google.

Last edited:
I don't know how I've escaped Dying from an OD, let alone never having been hit with Narcan....Its happened to my girlfriend 4 times..Most of the people I get high with will run you under cold water in the shower and try a few other tricks before calling 911...I've brought people back with chest compressions or just shocking them awake myself a bunch of times...but it's a fine line...You don't wanna call 911 only to have the person come out of it and the drugs flushed/stashed while the paramedics and cops are on the way, but you don't wanna waste valuable time either if the person is legitimately in trouble...I came to completely soaked in my underwear in somebody's car once, they tried to wake me up for half hour and were driving me to the hospital when I woke up...I would have called 911 way before that happened, I must have been still breathing but just unable to regain consciousness...I've seen the paramedics hit people who were conscious with Narcan...when my GF was ODing I rode with her to the hospital in ambulance and they were asking me if I was okay...I wonder if they were gonna try to give me a shot of Narcan just to make sure!

I've heard paramedics also say that they only give people enough to bring them out of it and not make them completely sick...It only lasts less than an hour anyway, so you can go back to being high right afterward....

^thats crazy. the stories i hear from you i figured you would have been hit at least once.

damn. someone ninja'ed in and deleted that post by JD's. It was such an blantanly dickish post that it sounded like sarcasm :? hah

^Yeah, I'd like to think it was because I can handle my drugs, but I think I'm just lucky...

Tolerance does play a role though, once you reach a certain point with heroin an overdose from heroin alone becomes unlikely...Mixing it is what usually kills people..

^Yeah, I'd like to think it was because I can handle my drugs, but I think I'm just lucky...

Tolerance does play a role though, once you reach a certain point with heroin an overdose from heroin alone becomes unlikely...Mixing it is what usually kills people..

Yeah this is true.

It's odd to think about, but everyday long term, highly dependent heroin users have a less likely chance of OD'ing in a way, because their bodies are so used to the dope, their tolerance is so high and you always know where it is, and they have been doing the same amount for so long.

The people who are really at risk are the "chippers". People who are only doing dope occasionally.. they don't do enough that their body is used to it at all, their tolerance is always really low or they never quite know where it is, they are getting dope from different sources every time etc.

I mean, of course hard core daily users can still OD.. but when you hear about them happening, it's usually somebody who got clean for a bit and went back, or was dabbling and did too much, etc.

I haven't had an overdose in six years.

^I'm gonna be in a situation around Christmas that will be dangerous for me....

I'm flying home for only 4 days and my parents are picking me up from the airport...There's no way they'll let me leave because they know that I'll be high within a half-hour, I don't wanna stress my mom out anyway...but one of my friends is gonna sneak a bundle over to me and I'm gonna hook him up with a few suboxone's...

I haven't shot heroin in 8 months, I take about 3-4.5 mgs of Suboxone a day and I'm gonna be by myself with this bundle trying to figure out how much to do...It's those exact kind of situations where you could OD...It takes self control...I could shoot 3 and not feel high enough, shoot another 2 and then OD...In theory, it's easy to start low and work your way up, but when you just wanna do a shot and get high, sometimes being cautious takes more self control than you have...

Yeah you need to be careful. Being on the suboxone will certainly help as you still have an opiate tolerance, so it wont be as dangerous as if you had been totally clean and then used dope again.

But you know the drill, man. Tester shots to gauge the purity and where your tolerance is at.

^Yeah, if I wasn't alone at my parent's house at night when everyone's asleep and I was with my friend, I'd probably just shoot 5 and then shoot the other 5 later....

Last time I went back east for a few months earlier this year, my friend just threw me a bundle and was like "start with 6, or maybe do the whole thing..." Granted, these aren't New York bundles...50 bags is the price of 20 in NY and the size reflects the price, but still I was wobbling on my feet after 4...Glad I didn't do the 8, I would've went out...It's the strangest feeling when you know you did too big of a shot and you're trying as hard as you can to not go out...

anyway, I shoot 4 bags, he walks across the room and comes back and throws a tied baggie with about a gram of powder on the table..he's like "you said you wanted to shoot coke too, right?!"...I was so happy, the rest of that bundle and that gram had me high until like 11 the next morning...but within 3 days I could shoot a whole bundle no problem...I think that's gotta be one of the main reasons they switched to grams in New England..for some reason the bags just got so small and so cheap, a whole bundle was just a normal shot for half the users out there...Why not just put it all in one bag? And I've probably mentioned that before...I've seen people sell single stamp bags as "bundles"....

It's weird, some part of me wants to move back east just to go back on heroin...For me, it's what I'm used to...chasing dope makes me feel alive...It's sad...

It's weird, some part of me wants to move back east just to go back on heroin...For me, it's what I'm used to...chasing dope makes me feel alive...It's sad...

I know how you feel, man. It's a horrible way to live though. It's very sick that we crave that chase after all the misery it's caused us.

Guess that's why they call it addiction.

I was so happy, the rest of that bundle and that gram had me high until like 11 the next morning...but within 3 days I could shoot a whole bundle no problem...I think that's gotta be one of the main reasons they switched to grams in New England..for some reason the bags just got so small and so cheap, a whole bundle was just a normal shot for half the users out there...Why not just put it all in one bag? And I've probably mentioned that before...I've seen people sell single stamp bags as "bundles"....
live...

I never bought outside Boston so hearing bags, bundles, etc, was always weird to me. I always had to grab grams for the most part. some people even sold it by bag as if you were buying coke. grab a 40, 50, 60, whatever you wanted to spend he'd make the bag. was just weird because its spoken about so differently elsewhere. i would prob have a hard time grabbing shit outside of Boston because I dont know the lingo, ha. plus, ive been going to the same dealer for the last 6 years.

^BBT, let me apologize for being harsh on you, I get jumped on for expressing my opinion and it doesn't make me happy...Precipitated WDs do exist...but what I go through and Scagnattie goes through, it's not even precipitated withdrawal, it's just inability to adjust to bupe...True PW is different I guess...Most people I know are either fine, or they get sick for a few days making the transition...I've never personally met someone who became deathly sick for only 2 hours and then was fine, which afaik is what true PW would be like...

As far as the grams and bundles thing...This will piss people off, but most of the grams we get in New England these days are pretty stepped, the cut that's being used is usually professional and it doesn't translate to getting gunk in the cooker when you fix, but it's stepped on nonetheless....

You get what you pay for though...a gram of New England dope might go a little further than a NY bundle, but not much...and the price is about the same, give or take...

Grams and halfs as a way of selling dope to the general public is a thing of the last 5-7 years, before that, it was still sold in grams, but the price was about double and the quality was far superior...you couldn't get away with a .6 shot unless you had a serious habit...now, pretty much everyone I know can kill a gram in 2-5 shots...

I think the plastic bags are just easier for the dealers, but really pure heroin is not cheap enough at the wholesale level to sell grams at the prices they are now...that's why, the bags will usually be better dope by weight...

Connecticut is the biggest wild-card dope state on the east coast because it's sold in just about every way there is there...They have bags in bundles at NY prices and sizes, they have the smaller cheaper bundles you see in Mass and RI and they have grams...

Don't be fooled by the fact that your dope comes in a rock, comes back a nice clear brown color in water with no sludge...that doesn't mean anything for the purity...I've had beautiful chunks of 2-3 grams of dope that looked like they were broken off a kilo brick that were mediocre....

^^^

Yeah with CT, the part close to NY (where I normally cop if I'm over there) is stamps just like NYC. Same prices too. But if you get more up by Mass, etc, it's grams.

I actually got some very good dope in CT recently. Pins and needles from only a 3 bag shot.

BlueHues - no worries, man.

usually when I pick up off one guy they will come in a more brown rock type. that's the one who sells 3G's at a 2G price; but he's not easy to deal w/, get in touch w/, etc. so it's not always happening. hasnt happened in a while since I've been on this dope kick.

the other 2 peeps I go through are G and half G's. one is my main man cuz he's always avail but his is def. cut every which way you can. he's not a big timer himself, but he's just someone w/ a KILLER habit of 3-5G's daily (still a sniffer, thats why) and picks up in large QTY just to move so his product is free/small cost. so of course once he picks up he cuts it himself, AGAIN, then moves to the market. half the time it's nothing special, which is what got me in to "blasting' away.

I've come across bags before; one day a friend randomly rented a car and in the trunk there were bags and needles. we were like "what the fuck". I was hesitant at first but then the real junkie came in and after one test shot the rest of the bag were gone in about 15 seconds. ha. a little over a bundle split. was nothing great but was great that it was free. ha.

quick question about already being on SUBOX. I am on roughly 12-16MG/day of Subox. I have no intention on using, but I always wonder after having stayed away for over 3 months now what my tolerance would be w/ the dope. I was easy using a G or two a day before and now havent touched in months and months but been steady w/ Subux. do you guys think a half G would even do anything? prob get a slight rush. its sick I still think this stuff, huh? just the user in me.

^^^

Well, being on 12-16mg's of suboxone is a pretty high amount so your tolerance probably isn't as low as you think. Are you talking about using while on the suboxone? Or waiting a couple days so it gets out of your system?

If you wait a few days with no suboxone, you'll definitely feel it.

I am talking using about 24hrs after my last dose of 12MG. right now I am taking 12MG in the morning and TRYING to keep it like that throughout the day; this morning when I woke up I didnt feel "great" but once I took the 12MG I felt good again. wondering if I ever waited 24hrs to use again if it would still have the some effect and if the dosage would be lower than when I was once using or just be the same.

I've always used dope and sub together but I have yet to be off dope this long before using again.

I've heard paramedics also say that they only give people enough to bring them out of it and not make them completely sick...It only lasts less than an hour anyway, so you can go back to being high right afterward....

That is what they are suppose to do. But like I said, its become the no holds barred medication for paramedics. Its less likely to find the medic who slowly gives tenths of a mg of naloxone over the course of a minute than the one who will shoot a full mg into someone and sit back and wait for the person to come to. If you giving the OD'er assisted breaths, it really does not require immediate administering of the medication. That isn't really what gets me, because if a person is apneic or so close to it they are unresponsive then they fucked up and saving their lives is going to make them feel like shit, that's tough nuts. Its the person who's just on a hard nod and is breathing enough for adequate perfusion being given naloxone because a paramedic is just being a straight up dick or doesn't know how to do his job properly, that is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.