• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I personally find tolerance to take a bit to go down. Some effects may never come back, but overall, if you go through a 30 day script with high dose 1,000mg+ doses mixed in, I need minimum 3-4 weeks.

No ane am I xoming off pregabs migt try see if I an get to 40mg but i got a opiate habit to sort out.

what are/were the doses you take?

I find tolerance increases rapidly with Pregabalin. I might do 1200mg one night, but the next I'd have to do at least 1500mg to feel anything. And I've gone higher than that with redosing, but often still felt nothing, so I guess the only way is to abstain for a few days at least before doing it again

when Preg works it's quite cool though. A bit like being drunk but without the hangover or bloated feelings

I was on 75x2/week, then 225/week and 300/week. 21 days in total. Prescribed. Cant run 24hrs without this c*p or in bad WD's.

No ane am I xoming off pregabs migt try see if I an get to 40mg but i got a opiate habit to sort out.

You are not coming off pregabs using baclofen? Well, i heard in some cases it works in some not. Baclofen has low binding affinity to Ca+ subunit but works mostly on gabab, phenibut is more potent on calcium subunit but pregab is most potent - its action in low and moderate doses is binding to VDCC and slow signalling. But it also slowly kills brain. I need get off it asap but ct can cause more damage.

Is lyrica safe to combine with soma (carisoprodol)? I enjoy either of these with weed, and got curious if doing all three is feasible or risky. Let's assume the dosages are kept reasonable (e.g. 300mg of soma and lyrica each + weed according to feel).

Hello guys,

I read someone on this thread and/or elsewhere was asking if some people ever felt some tingling in the fingers while on pregabalin and/or really bad coordination. I have to say yes to both.. It was noticeable enough that I felt I had to join and write about it.

The tingling at one point was so there I had to wonder if it would ever wear off ( it wasn't painful or unbearable nether was it pleasurable). The coordination.. motor skills were ok (I was able to do anything walking,etc) but when I started trying to write with a pen.. I had to stop trying. I was able to write with effort but it was not my calligraphy and wasn't at all inline.

I overdid a lot , can't say how many mgs of Pregabalin, mixed with lots of gabapentin. Might have done 400 mg of Adderall XR. Was on Wellbutrin 300 mg XR too.

I also have a question :
Does anyone ever felt tingling/noise in the ears after using pregabalin ? it might also just be that I have the flu but it might be the stuff. I am going cold turkey from 45 days 50mg x3/day of pregabalin abused in 4 days.Hope it will not suck too much.

No point of being stupid so I take full responsability.

Last edited:
Yep, tinnitus is normal. Brain fog, trouble concentrate - makes you dumb. Good luck with CT, may take months to recover or you might be fine after a week. Please report back hos it goes.

damn, the rapid tolerance for Pregabalin is a bitch. You can take very high doses and feel absolutely nothing

I wonder how long it takes to reset tolerance to zero?

I have to admit cold turkey wasn't cool.. but nothing like the sickness of benzos. I am saving some this time.. Someone posted his method of coming down.. with the dosages. Any suggestions? I think it's been 3,4 weeks without pregabalin, kinda did the trick but yeah rapid tolerance sucks, I am worried. Also some people are saying they lost the magic forever. That sucks.

damn, the rapid tolerance for Pregabalin is a bitch. You can take very high doses and feel absolutely nothing

I wonder how long it takes to reset tolerance to zero?

If you take gabapentinoids once or twice a week maximum, you don't really build much tolerance. But it has to be spaced out. Like once every 4 days, I find doesn't build up a tolerance for gabapentin or for phenibut (I have only done lyrica a few times total but no reason to think it would work differently).

Last year I was fiending for valium so just asked this couple who came out of the needle exchange clinic if they knew where I could get some. Unfortunately they didn't but they gave me a 300mg Lyrica (I had taken a 150mg Lyrica twice a few years previously and remember just feeling pretty drunk) so I'm only about 100lb and had no tolerance.
I ended up going back to their apartment for (uh...stuff ;)) and I did about .2 of IV coke with them and had probably 7 or so shots of gin.
About 2-3 hours after the lyrica I suddenly experienced a severe loss of motor control, I was staggering and falling and couldn't even just sit without falling onto my back or sides on the floor. Was this caused by a bit of an overdose of the pregabalin? I'm pretty sure it was but I have never heard of this reaction from anybody else.

^300mgs wouldn't be an overdose, but Lyrica has bizarre and unpredictable effects. Extreme vertigo is not unusual. Also, you had 7 shots of gin- that combination may have contributed ;)

I cycle through side effects like that everyday- this shit is just nasty, but the withdrawal is much worse than the actual effects.

I got down to 112mg split in two doses. Titrating down 2-3mg per day. Within 2 weeks i reduced 38mg with nearly no sides (depressed but no anxiety). When i dropped from 150 to 75 (lowest mg capsule i could get) i was f****g bad for over a week and got back up. I hope within another 6 weeks i ll be able say bye to this shit.

I hope baclofen used sparingly helps when it gets below 50mg/day

Baclofen will probably help though they only marginally share an effects profile.

If phenibut can be replaced with lyrica and vice versa and baclofen is useful tool to wean phenibut off so its worth give it a go. Baclo in right dose is great antidepressant and mood lifter and its much easier to come off than lyrica.

Anyone have expierence with 4-methyl-pregabalin? This looks like it could have some nice effects for me as I've dosed a whole box of regular pregabalin and noticed nothing. The first time I used pregabalin, it was pure powder and I don't remember how much I used but back then the effects were sweet.

I do it max once a week then even 300 mg is enough to relax and listen to music.Have to be careful love the buzz but the wd is hell done it a few times since febuary 2018 it fucks your head up.The buzz is like a coke buzz but mellow at the same time

900mgs of Lyrica today and only a mild high.. not even a "high".. just racing... heart racing, muscles jolting, grinding my teeth and rushing around...
On a positive note, it definitely gave me the motivation to clean all day long!