• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Hmm thanks for replies, I won't say I've come round to the idea yet but these are certainly things which make me feel more positively about it! ;)

Cheers folks.

I'm a bit younger than you and I've been asked to go to mallorca rocks for 3 days :| :D but I'd definitley go to ibiza, any time you want to get away and chill its easy, i don't think so much in shagaluf.

(If you dont keep up though, they will take the piss )

To be honest I can easily keep up when the sesh has begun. It's normally the night after when I'd rather just sit and read the paper over a couple of real ales!

Yeah maybe I should go. Better going now than wishing I'd gone in 10 years when I really cannot be arsed!

Shagaluf sounds fun too!

To be honest I can easily keep up when the sesh has begun. It's normally the night after when I'd rather just sit and read the paper over a couple of real ales!

Yeah maybe I should go. Better going now than wishing I'd gone in 10 years when I really cannot be arsed!

Shagaluf sounds fun too!

Oh in that case go ... No one gives a fuck about the days, its all about the nights.

Just do your thing, meet up when its party time!

(Not thats it never party time, all the time)

Me and my missus, plus another couple have just booked. I live near enough to the Wimbledon tennis courts to be able to let my place for extortionate amounts of money during the tournament, which effectively pays for the holiday! We are staying just on the edge of Ibiza Town for 10 days, the only catch is that I have to go at the same time as the tennis - 25th June - 5th July. Hopefully it'll be busy enough, what do you guys think? I really want to go to Space, plus DC10 and something at Pacha, although not sure what yet.

Also, I have stayed in Bossa and San An before - it's sooooo easy to score there, but I'm not too sure about Ibiza Town. Hopefully it'll be cool.

Never been, want to go this year even if it means going on my own.

Hiya mate, I've never been and I need a few people to go with.

All my mates are well under the thumb, and there's no way they will be up for having it large in Ibiza.

So if anyone wants a holiday buddy, send us a PM or reply here, because Ibiza is definitely something I'd like to do!

Just booked 8 nights in a cottage in San Antonio for £250 for 2 people, thats £16 quid a night and we got a pool to use. An absolute bargain for August in Ibiza. I was gonna camp but this is only 4 quid a night extra. Roll on 30th July.
I'd be up for saying hi to any bluelighters out there at the same time, if any one wants to pm me.

Im probally going in septemeber so its up to you guinea pigs to get testing!! Usually though past few years its just been the main pills that have been in the UK/Holland

I love Ibiza. Went once in 2006 and again last year (2011)

Both were very hardcore in different ways. First time 1/2 gram mdma each night 6 nights in a row along with a lot of drink. Last year was still a lot of drink but less drugs as they were harder to find. mdma still seemed pretty new in 2006, it was an unreal experiece the first time i had it in Amnesia (Cream meets Goodgreef night). I would pay £3000 to go back and do the same night and have the same experience (31st August 2006) I was right under the ice cannon, literally felt like I was floating around for 5 hours - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDJqSFwto-k

Last year was still amazing but drugs seemed very weak in comparison to 06. We had a villa party, did bora bora, space sunday, vip swedish house mafia at pacha, privilege and cream. Dont go to the waterpark, its totally shit. We went on one slide swam in the sea water for a few minutes then recovered on a sunbed

I want to go this year...but I also want to go to Thailand and do the jungle party, full and half moon again. Totally different to Ibiza but everyone should experience a hat rin full moon :)

I love Ibiza. Went once in 2006 and again last year (2011)

Both were very hardcore in different ways. First time 1/2 gram mdma each night 6 nights in a row along with a lot of drink. Last year was still a lot of drink but less drugs as they were harder to find. mdma still seemed pretty new in 2006, it was an unreal experiece the first time i had it in Amnesia (Cream meets Goodgreef night). I would pay £3000 to go back and do the same night and have the same experience (31st August 2006) I was right under the ice cannon, literally felt like I was floating around for 5 hours - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDJqSFwto-k

Last year was still amazing but drugs seemed very weak in comparison to 06. We had a villa party, did bora bora, space sunday, vip swedish house mafia at pacha, privilege and cream. Dont go to the waterpark, its totally shit. We went on one slide swam in the sea water for a few minutes then recovered on a sunbed

I want to go this year...but I also want to go to Thailand and do the jungle party, full and half moon again. Totally different to Ibiza but everyone should experience a hat rin full moon :)

2010 there where fucking loads of good pills and MDMA about, really large almost transpartent MDMA they was everywhere, then the facebooks, diamonds blah I cant even remember. Maybe still a slight hangover from the mdma drought of 2009

did anyone go to Sankeys (ibiza) in 2011...............................its on my to do list for this summer.

did anyone go to Sankeys (ibiza) in 2011...............................its on my to do list for this summer.

I think monza was the more popular night, right at the start of the season though they where only getting like 300 odd people in the club thought they where going to fail, heard theres some very good worker partys there though, and it looks almost identical to sankeys in manc

Hey everyone, new round here but I'm off to Ibiza for the opening parties Space/DC10. 8 of us booked in a villa in PDB for 3 nights, its a joint stag weekend but we're all into clubbing so its a win, win situation really :)

Anyone else off to the opening parties?

all booked, the whole of July! Drop me a PM if you're out there then or first time want advice where to go :)

sooo anybody remember a certain maple leaf imprinted gold thing? aha a

THe island is alreay loaded with more drugs than half the world ready for the season, something like 50k pills a night consumed in ibiza high season? gogogogog

"My Man in... Ibiza" If anyone watched that on Channel 4. A summary

On the party island of Ibiza the consulate deals with the fall-out from a new drug invading the club scene - the so-called 'pink pill'.

One young tourist is found lost, nearly naked, and unable to recall anything but his name. And then the Brit dealers who supply the pills also need help after they're arrested.

Over in Mallorca, staff deal with a young Brit who's been Tasered by overzealous police.

A holidaymaker from Essex has been run over by a drunk driver, and lies seriously injured in hospital.

And a Lancashire couple's holiday is transformed by the arrival, nine weeks early, of their tiny baby son.

Only catched the last part of it but "pink pill", are they talking about the rockstars from last year that killed that girl frm space and hospitalzied a few others, they then raided a load of british as they do every year and made a load of busts of the pill and blamed it on the strong rockstars.[EDIT] Just watched, they blamed it on "Red doves", wierd, the news article said it was pink rockstars she took, wierd they are claiming the pills are a "new drug" aswell or just plain retardation, Been on the recieving end of the ibizan police a few times can say had alot worse than getting tasered.

"My Man in... Ibiza" If anyone watched that on Channel 4. A summary

Only catched the last part of it but "pink pill", are they talking about the rockstars from last year that killed that girl frm space and hospitalzied a few others, they then raided a load of british as they do every year and made a load of busts of the pill and blamed it on the strong rockstars.[EDIT] Just watched, they blamed it on "Red doves", wierd, the news article said it was pink rockstars she took, wierd they are claiming the pills are a "new drug" aswell or just plain retardation, Been on the recieving end of the ibizan police a few times can say had alot worse than getting tasered.

Yeah, they were chatting a lot of fucking nonsense.