• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Just booked my flights and accommodation! 10 days from the last weekend of May for the opening parties.

SORTED =D <3

mr susan..........

where did you book for....san an or PDB and who did you book with. i forgot to say i have a 5% off email for hotels4u.com (Sorry if you used them) its valid until the 16th Jan

was a bit pissed off as i got it the day after i book. was not on their mailing list, until i booked

I booked in Playa den Bossa. Didn't use hotels4u in the end, they didn't have the apartments that I wanted. But still a good price: £530 for 10 nights :)

That's a bit annoying about the 5%. Maybe it's worth contacting them, see if you can still get it?

Booked 16th of July to the 19th first time in Ibiza coming all the way for Australia I am looking forward to it any must do clubs ? And when do spotlight put out the lineups ?

hahaha brilliant vid mate! good old northern irish lads yellin about the FB's and diamonds, the lad on 'crystal meth' is a proper speed victim

you sure you were in ibiza?

If it's that island just east of my house in Mallorca, then yes, it was Ibiza. I wasn't helped by the fact I went with a load of people who love trance and I fucking hate trance. I still had a good time, it's just that I can think of better ways to spend 1300 euros in seven days (spending money only).

If it's that island just east of my house in Mallorca, then yes, it was Ibiza. I wasn't helped by the fact I went with a load of people who love trance and I fucking hate trance. I still had a good time, it's just that I can think of better ways to spend 1300 euros in seven days (spending money only).

1300 euros in 7 days.....yip sounds like you were there. Pals that like Trance? Bad call on your part going to the best place for clubbing with folk not into your type of music.

Lucker fucker living in Mallorca. No wonder your a bit "meh". Try living in Dundee, then going to Ibiza.......you'd be more like "Fuck YES!!!, this is what its all about"

First opening parties confirmed:

Space Sunday 27th May
DC-10 Monday 28th May

uh-oh... =D

Who has been to Formentera? Really fancy going there on a day of and spend the day seeing the island and perhaps a nice meal....................

All info welcomed

Who has been to Formentera? Really fancy going there on a day of and spend the day seeing the island and perhaps a nice meal....................

All info welcomed

Yeah we went on our last day, just stayed up from space and got the water taxi from the end of playa den bossa each, was 10 euroes each for a full day like 10 -6, then rented mopeds between us which was another 10 euro each, need to rent mopeds really to get around, or you can sit on some stinking coach and pay for that to slug around. Probally some of the nicest beaches ive been on, for a nice meal wise I couldnt really tell you, we stopped at some little hippy cafe on the roadside in the middle of nowhere had some home made pizza and pasta etc.. Ill try and find this place we went to aswell, huge cliff faces jumping off into the sea good for snorkeling if thats your thing, deffo worth a visit anyway.
video

Was about 6 storys high

Last edited:
Perfect, had been reading i had to get a ferry from Ibiza Town........so that's a top tip about the taxi ferry.

There is no danger i'll be diving off that cliff. As i ve got older i ve lost my bottle for stuff like that.........Looks fucking mental, fair play to you lot for that

Just booked some flights to ibiza for 8 days starting the 30th july. Dunno where im staying yet though, looking forward to enjoying myself without the ball and chain. Cant fookin wait!

looking to go ibiza around june time, its my first time out there so aint really got a clue where to stay? any advice on bangin hotels much appreciated :D

looking to go ibiza around june time, its my first time out there so aint really got a clue where to stay? any advice on bangin hotels much appreciated :D

If your younger and are partial to scenes from "clubRep" or the whole club 18-30 drink like fuck scene...get to San Antonio.

In San An (im no expert) the ibiza rocks hotel will be bangin .....to be fair most hotels in San An in the summer will be busy with yoofs getting fucked up in everyway possible.

over in playa Den Bossa its less bangin' and a bit more multi-cultural, but the Jet appartments right next to Bora Bora would probably be the most bangin' place to stay in PBD. I was there a few times at 5am/6am and there seemed to be some sort of party going on.

If i was under 25 id probably be in San An, but alas at 35 I like the more chilled out vibe of PDB. No marauding packs of cunts falling bout puking in the streets.

If your younger and are partial to scenes from "clubRep" or the whole club 18-30 drink like fuck scene...get to San Antonio.

In San An (im no expert) the ibiza rocks hotel will be bangin .....to be fair most hotels in San An in the summer will be busy with yoofs getting fucked up in everyway possible.

over in playa Den Bossa its less bangin' and a bit more multi-cultural, but the Jet appartments right next to Bora Bora would probably be the most bangin' place to stay in PBD. I was there a few times at 5am/6am and there seemed to be some sort of party going on.

If i was under 25 id probably be in San An, but alas at 35 I like the more chilled out vibe of PDB. No marauding packs of cunts falling bout puking in the streets.

yea im 24 so san antonio probably the way forward for me. is playa den bossa far away from san antonio?

yea im 24 so san antonio probably the way forward for me. is playa den bossa far away from san antonio?

Its directly on the other side of the island, about a 26euro taxi fare away. San antonio you are directly next to the west end ( large strip of random bars, small little piss up clubs etc), also Eden, Es Paradis as the 2 big clubs (zoo project also), then Playa den bossa has Space and DC10, also Bora bora, sands,ushuaia etc, then literally right inbetween the 2 in the middle of the island is Amnesia and privilege. So depending on what nights your doing really, or what you fancy its good to decide where to stay to save money on endless taxis

im trying to book a hot air balloon trip just before sunset for a surprise for the GF. (the old romantic that i am)

Hopefully not be out my tits and be-able to take it all in.......

Have emailed a few companies but no response so far......look like it'll be 350euro for both of us. (FFFUUUCCCKKK!)

On a more positive note i ve been in touch with my 24/7 butler from last year and he is more than happy to sort me out with tickets etc lol as soon as i step of the plane. AAAAhhhhh - i love ibiza!

San An is a lot cheaper for drinking also. You can get shit faced for less in the bars there and even the supermarket booze is cheaper. I did not find anything cheap in Playa Den Bossa........but its hard to put a price on a couple of litres of Sangria sitting outside borabora listening to some beats whilt dabbing mandy at 2pm

San An is a lot cheaper for drinking also. You can get shit faced for less in the bars there and even the supermarket booze is cheaper. I did not find anything cheap in Playa Den Bossa........but its hard to put a price on a couple of litres of Sangria sitting outside borabora listening to some beats whilt dabbing mandy at 2pm

oi oi, is this the same personal butler from last year? ;) Hot Air balloon? Ive not heard of that in ibiza, ive always wanted to go on one of them things where you are in a parachute on the back of a speed boat like 20m up in the air, always seen people doing it at san an just as the sun is going down, bet even thats expensive though. I always say I want to do a month or longer out there but ive just got a thing for spending so much in so little time dont think id last, wouldnt want a job either I dont think lol couldnt handle it, hate hassling people for tickets