• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

I want stories brah! i wanna get to the bottom of all this spade victimisation :)

so that is not all ;)

Everyone has a place <3 So who's EADD's biggest? -
    • Pervert
    • Moaning bastard
    • Weirdo
    • Sycophant
    • Moody
    • Idiot
    • Smarty-pants
    • Fantasist
    • Right on- PC bore
    • Wisest
    • Cutest
    • Funniest
    • Humourless
    • Drug pig - aye ok we know that's Shammy ;)

and the list goes on...surely TheSpade isn't that complex he can hold all these titles?

Nominations please :D

I think that this should be recreated in it's own thread. Would be good to have EADD awards.

You can't always call The Spade a spade, but you can always call him a ginger ninja.

For some reason though I always thought Gingie had brown hair and wore glasses? Do his pubes tell a different story?

No doubt Moss side has got some proper nutters, but a bunch of chavs don't install a real fear factor.

from youtube "Amazing to think that The Smiths probably filmed vids on these same streets just over 20 years ago. The barbarians have truly breached the gates..... "

So were not hating TheSpade anymore? I was quite enjoying it...

from youtube "Amazing to think that The Smiths probably filmed vids on these same streets just over 20 years ago. The barbarians have truly breached the gates..... "

To be fair, Moss Side belonged to the barbarians long before some poncy, nipple showing student minced about on the streets singing about flowers and stuff.

You can't always call The Spade a spade, but you can always call him a ginger ninja.

For some reason though I always thought Gingie had brown hair and wore glasses? Do his pubes tell a different story?

That's just a cunning propaganda ruse he perpetuates. We all know he's 100% carrot-topped cunt all the way.

:?

CT.jpg

can any Mancs reccommend a head shop in Manchester? or anywhere selling digital scales really