• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Great Downfall of 'TheSpade' vs Manchester Tourist Board

Not a head shop they can't cos that would be sourcing so verboten. Scales are okay to discuss where to buy... but only if they're not sold in a headshop ;)

The eBay £20 ones do me fine - my set have lasted well over a year and still work perfectly. Best. Investment. Ever.

Spade caught a glittering premier when he was in London :D

I'm sure you can guess which cunt he is in the photo.

261561589280.jpg

Must admit he scrubs up surprisingly well - black is definitely his colour and he should cross-dress more often.

No one has called me a cunt in the last few posts, can we remedy that please?

You're a cunt..................but it's ok, I like cunts.

(Frankie Boyle's idea of Scottish people doing diplomacy)

:)

No one has called me a cunt in the last few posts, can we remedy that please?

Must admit he scrubs up surprisingly well for a ginger cunt - black is definitely his colour and he should cross-dress more often.

Fixxorred.

Sorry, Spadey. Didn't mean to upset you - just forgot to remind everyone of your cuntiness <3

Also, nice quote Cherry =D

Spade caught a glittering premier when he was in London :D

I'm sure you can guess which cunt he is in the photo.

261561589280.jpg

You've got to feel sorry for that wee fella. The guy whose pic gets posted when folks are taking the piss out of Spayed.

And, sorry for being old and not "with it", but who is the bird in black?

I don't know but the guy in the cap up the back of the shot is Alf Stewart.

You've got to feel sorry for that wee fella. The guy whose pic gets posted when folks are taking the piss out of Spayed.

And, sorry for being old and not "with it", but who is the bird in black?

You're right. That poor wee fucker never asked for any of this attention & has been tarred with the same brush as that cuntlugs spade :|

BTW - The bird is Kate Beckinsale, Lennie Godber's wee lassie.

He's a ginger cunt. He's practically asking for it. If he didn't want criticism he'd die it black, or shave it off.

Spade, yesterday...

NSFW:
weegingercuntgraphic.JPG

Ahh ya basard. I spent a good 20 minutes looking through the google image results for "hairy ginger pussy" having to trudge through some of what google considers to be the crème de la crème ginger gash but it certainly was not and there was even one vagina that could of been Chris Evans doppleganger -

What a complete waste of time and now I've sen more ginger pussy than one man should ever see.

Lets cleanse our palette:
NSFW:
http://www.naturalandsexy.com/fs06/hairy-pussy/redhead-hippie-chicks/amateur-hirsute/naked-redhead/nude-hippie/redhead-hippy-hairy-pussy-173.jpg

I don't like how this thread turned into Treacle bashing! You were right to call Rochdale a shit hole, though, as it is. Allow me to tell you what I think of Spade - HE'S A FUCKING GINGER CUNT!

I feel better.