• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

the goat

And there is revealed the skill which makes me special.

I can type cogently after consuming 2 bottles of wine.

awwwww

Felt I was being a bit too flamboyant, with both the multi-coloured text AND a rainbow.

However, I've put it back just for you <3
02.gif

Good after all that work, it needs to be shown off.

For instance, if I have been drinking alcoholI will start typing in red
If I've been smoking joints then clearly green is the colour, man
Or if someones taken psychadelics, then I su ppose I will post in alovely assortment of col ours.
02.gif
eringobragh.gif
Genius. I can't wait til the next time I'm a-tripping yet still capable of typing multicoloured wonders.

though in a similar vein to drunken texting of exes... posting on bluelight whilst under the influence should probably be avoided if at all possible. perfect morning-after facepalm material
Post on BL whilst sober? But I can't log in from work.. 8(

damn druggies.... im talking about posting whilst on alcohol specifically. afterall, we all know its not really a drug like the rest, dont we? 8)

Ooh, right, *that* kind of sober. Well in that case I've been sober for about 3 weeks. =D

I talk far more shite when stoned, though.

yeah but we talk interesting shite when stoned. alcohol fucks with the inhibition centre of the brain donnit? so you end up not only babbling, but babbling shit about stuff you really wish you hadnt. in fact, i know no other drug like it, even pills which admittedly can have you gibbering crap - but its crap not likely to offend for the most part, ne?

yeah but we talk interesting shite when stoned. alcohol fucks with the inhibition centre of the brain donnit? so you end up not only babbling, but babbling shit about stuff you really wish you hadnt. in fact, i know no other drug like it, even pills which admittedly can have you gibbering crap - but its crap not likely to offend for the most part, ne?

Alcohol sadly leads to many stupid posts. But, night time drinking and bluelight is a past-time favourite of mine. So please excuse me now, as it's 1am and my writing becomes a little more red as the night progresses...

Last edited: