European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

the goat

I'm often told I'm a good kisser.

I also make a killer pilav-stuffed zucchini

damn it never saw the drugs not allowed bit doh ok chain smoking roll ups never seem to have a roll up out of my gob these days

Moving my eyes independently from one another. Also had a knack for going violently red in the face very quickly at will, but haven't reenacted that one since primary school.

Moving my eyes independently from one another. Also had a knack for going violently red in the face very quickly at will, but haven't reenacted that one since primary school.

Coincidentally timed with the last time you got arsefucked by a teacher?

Giving pain free injections. Word got out at a Botox course I did and I had all my colleagues lining up for me to inject them.

Getting my kids to eat vegetables

Back handed compliments

Scoring drugs in a foreign city

Talking girls into getting naked

Naked lawn bowls

what technique do you employ re the vegetables otw

secretion in tasty stuff or dubious benefits thereof? popeye, supersight etc

empathy and being able to understand things from other peoples' views, apparently.

although i don't think i practice that skill much on forums. the internet is for swearing at people you'll never meet.

This is very similar to what I was going to say. I find it very easy and it comes very natural for me put myself in others shoes and have empathy. I also am pretty good at reading someones personality and then determining what they best respond to as far as communicating/getting along with. This has mainly always served me well in my profession as a nurse and caseworker. I'm not right 100% of the time but I always receive compliments from wherever I work about it. It also makes me an awesome mom!

But Chesh, don't you hate it sometimes when you tend to go out of your way for others and yet so many people just seem oblivious to all other people? Like when you see people being rude (even though they probably aren't trying to be rude) and you think "see I would never be that way" but they are just totally clueless??

how hard is it. find a tramp and bung him a fiver. sorted

brimz i'll drop you a line in the morning mate. off to bed, im cream crackered

This thread reeks of self-aggrandizement.... Really, really, reeks of it....

Like your "say something you grudgingly respect about the poster above" thread.

Which technically isn't "self-aggrandizement", as you're commenting on another person... but still just as queer. (Not "queer" in an outright homophobic sense, but queer in a cheerful, jestful, homophobic manner.

I don't need one of your gay threads to let the world see how great I am. Such innate talent is revealed to those in my every post.........

<<<Insert Tumbleweed>>>

I'm unbeaten at Ludo. Have played many people, from different backgrounds...and still no-ones ever beaten me at Ludo. ]

I thought this was a sacrificing devil worshipping black pudding eating thread.
I am the best at talking.
I am the best defender on my team.
I am the best procrastinator

This thread reeks of self-aggrandizement.... Really, really, reeks of it....

Like your "say something you grudgingly respect about the poster above" thread.

Which technically isn't "self-aggrandizement", as you're commenting on another person... but still just as queer. (Not "queer" in an outright homophobic sense, but queer in a cheerful, jestful, homophobic manner.

I don't need one of your gay threads to let the world see how great I am. Such innate talent is revealed to those in my every post.........

raas, youre babbling shit again. you realise i havent posted anything about myself dont you? the reek of self aggrandizement then, must be coming from your own pervasive sense of self-riteousness

oh and you know Allah is the one true god and Mohammed is his messenger, right? jesus is old hat

I am so fucken excellent at talking myself up.
I can do all the other shite that has already been said, with a hand tied to my ballbag, and better than anyone who is best at it, but my real skill is in agreeing to the multitude of people admire how good I am in everything.
If they, perhaps because of some shortfall of theirs, cannot recognise true absolute talent when they see it, I quickly explain that when I am doing shit, it is the best they will ever see in that field.

Almost everyone who is any good at talking themselves up, will agree that I am actually the best at it, and those few who deny, are just a little jealous.