• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

yeah eleven pages though is kinda ew. so i think i was gettin more at liike Version 2 (V.2) or Umm, V.15?

I',m going to be completely honest with you right now: I have no idea what you're talking about.

^^someone said there was a free crack giveaway and for me to come here.... i dont see any crack..thats ok bc i just like coke;)

the crack's available from the nudie thread in the lounge;)

thought i'd pop in and saw hello here guys.

i see you're still hard at it 6/7;)

im off to cook some dinner and drink some beers

I just snorted some hash and smoked some alcohol. My face is on fire and why don't I feel high? Might just be one of those days...

Not a thing. Adderall is not a good drug to take when you're stuck at home alone, though. Well, it's still good, but I have waaaaay too much energy.

Jesus chirst, Michigan is slowly taking over BL! Welcome, my fellow mitten shaped state resident.

Well, us folks with waaay too much energy to start with, take the Adderall to tame some of it.....and I guess it does because the more I take, I go from calm to downright sleepy,,,lol!

I've been up all night and morning (Its nearly 5 AM in Arizona) calling on closed line phones, switching cell phone chips, answering phones and typing E-Mails to 'promote' clubs and raves for tonight. My bottle of Desoxyn is running low and the caps of MDMA are laughing at me saying "gotta wait another 14 hours". 8o 8o

My wife doesn't come back from the club that we have invested in like all other clubs (take percentage of money but don't own) for another hour. I feel for her also because she decided to stay sober the entire time which is a hell when all clubbers are hippie flipping/rolling balls/K-rolling/candy flipping or anything else pertaining to MDMA.

GOOD NEWS: Apparently she held out all week that she was sitting on a very decent amount of shrooms which will all be eaten when she gets back. I'll trip for 8 hours, sleep 6 hours have my wife wake me up with a BJ and then take some MDMA.

Damn Desoxyn, I'll shut up :eek:

hey everyone. havent been on here in a little while. hope everyone is good.

K'd, sounds like youre doing good. can i get VIP treatment if i come out to AZ? :D

Everything is not good..I don't drink really and I'm hung over as shit...I got my bong next too me tryin to help me but I don't like smokin before noon really...I want to eat but I don't want to make nothing...I really want to go to subway or jimmy johns or something cheap but living in a college town(anyone here go to EIU?) I eat them enough..

The snow came and totally killed all of my spring break >___<
How is BDD on this fine evening?

I think it's as cold outside as it is inside... there's snow on the ground outside :|

and lol@post 420