• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

wow it just got really gay in here...

apparently, as my doctor said today, temgesics aren't available in australia anymore and suboxone treatment is limited to those detoxing, so that has definitely ruled out a bupe tablet option. at least he could grin at me and say he's hesitant in giving me the fent patches, so we came up with a good compromise:) i wish all the doctors i've had to deal with were as open for discussion as this guy.

where is who at?

LW- did they just cut it off like yesterday...and so if your not in detox but still recovering opi user what are they giving you now?

popin in to say hello.

hows everyone doing? still doin dem dr00gz?
good,

peace
the
fuck
out

LW- did they just cut it off like yesterday...and so if your not in detox but still recovering opi user what are they giving you now?

i'm on bupe patches for pain management, bro. i've got a condition with my back and suffer from pain 24/7. i've been having problems with the patches sticking and have been trying to find a different type of bupe to treat it as i'm happy as larry the way the bupe masks the pain.

sublingual temgesics aren't available anymore in australia, they come in 0.2mg sublingual tablets. and suboxone treatment is only available for recovering addicts maintainance. i'm going to try find a way with my doc if i can get onto the program even though it's not prescribed for pain over here. otherwise my other option is temgesics.

8othere were some lookers at uni today=D a couple of them got split into the other class though i've got some eye candy in my room. a couple of them already have bf's but i havent really spoken to the others. theres a couple of yummy mummy's as well=D

i cam home to my mate smoking cones with my dad so i'm nice and baked now too. i need to go get some myself...

There you go pimp!...who cares about their bfs....I say fuck him

I've finally detoxed off all opiates. Props to 4 years of 'done and bupe replacement therapy. 12 days sober from opiates. I said opiates...not you know, any the stuff that trips out and/or relaxes your mind. Still can't sleep for shit. Legs hurt. Depressed. Muscle spasms. :X Yes, getting off Suboxone isn't as easy as people think when you've been on it for nearly 2 years. FUCK OPIATES. I FUCKING LOVE/LOATHE 'EM

Sex drive finally back. Wife is happy or sad. Mood swings an AWFUL lot. I don't know what I'd do without her. <3 Awww...how sweet. Sure nobody cares about that. I'm 25 years old and she is 23. Is that too long a wait to get married? No cause we are still 16 at heart, well we sure fucking act that age. And fuck like at that age. Wait...I lost my virginity at that age and I was awful in bed, so lets say 18 years old...she had more experience before me. WHO FUCKING CARES ANYWAY! SHE SAYS HELLO TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE APPRECIATING WHAT I'VE JUST BEEN SAYING AND FUCK YOU TO THE REST!! Its way too late and my prescription drugs ain't kicking in. Thats alright, got plenty more. Give it another go. (((I like this thread because I feel comfortable typing FUCK without sounding like an asshole to a dumb drug question)))

I'm still running raves, parties and clubs so bank account is still up, up and up. Arizona would be one sad fuck if it weren't for me. :p Still keeping AZ K'd out one day at a time! As well as myself of course.

I want to dose the DEA
I want to pay the Lobbyist to kill themselves
I want to see Dick Chaney have a heart attack
I want to see the (ex) President do time

...whoever can guess who I stole those quotes from gets a piece of cake ;)

Last edited:
^ Mazel tov on kicking the habit.

No idea on the quotes... damn I wanted a slice of that Arizona pie you got. ;)

leftwing said:
a couple of them already have bf's

Brother, since when has that ever been a reason not to go ahead? =D

Dxmmonster said:
hows everyone doing? still doin dem dr00gz?

Why yes, what gave it away? The overt chatting? The glazed over look in my eyes? The chain smoking? The fact I'm talking like you're here in front of me?

sixpartseven said:
Oh, come on. You know I missed you more than anything. You were the only thing on my mind all three days.

Can I has my surprise now?

By the time I'd read that I had already trashed it. I will go write you a sonnet just now though since you were so sweet, I'm thinking double-tracked guitars, Hammond-B3 through a Leslie, hell why not do a guitar solo thru the leslie as well? Synth solos, a funk bass break down and a roto-tom solo that requires us to re-tune the drums between each new chord. It has to be special after all. ;) <3

sounds like you've had a little too much aspirin and red cordial tonight my friend...:D haven't you got some kids to babysit?

congrats k'd out! the long journey has been worth the final outcome im sure? you sound happy with the girl:)

i'm still wired as all hell from my coffee before. this is most unusual. im experiencing quite a bit of sciatica at the moment so i spose that is keeping me alert as well. i wish there were a 24 hour chemist so i could grab some codeine. i opted not to ruin a good drop of vodka with a mixer of cordial heh.

sexyseven you sound like you need a cuddle puddle. i got some vodka to drink with you next time we're chattin, buddy.

what's happening everybody? BDD Social needs some more regulars! no offense to any of you other guys of course. pass the good word of the BDD social!

i want to dose the dea
i want to pay the lobbyist to kill themselves
i want to see dick chaney have a heart attack
i want to see the (ex) president do time

...whoever can guess who i stole those quotes from gets a piece of cake ;)

nofx :)

I know what you mean..you figure I might sit around play some pokerstars bullshit on BL and before you know it its 8pm and you have no plans

Boo. I've been away for a couple of days too. My days off are always shitty for me when it comes to BL because I have so much other stuff I want to get done.

How is everyone?

How is everyone?

I think I'm starting to feel ill...and not the good kind of ill either.

This is the second day in a row that I've had a headache and my partner has been sick for several days. I thought I was in the clear but probably not. :(

*PFF wills herself not to be sick*