• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

thanks guys! :D heres a picture of my nephew.

2llm449.jpg

:)

JV: good shit man...the kids got some big ol hands..and are you from KC? I see the welcome to the midwest

B: welcome to our little party or should I say social gathering...I think claire was here for a few days but a womens perspective is always valued..lol

What's up everyone?

^ Mazel tov. :)

Big bad, pig man... ha ha, charade you are!

Man I love Animals.

What's happening BDD?

ETA: Oh just finished that album... so powerful. Makes me tremble in awe... that band fucking rocks. The solo from Comfortably Numb sends shivers down my spine, in fact the whole album The Wall has influenced me a lot. And Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Meddle, don't get me started!

Talk to me people, tell me the music that you find powerful and that affects you.

Last edited:
There is so much music that affects me in so many different ways. That's the beauty of music.

Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed You Black Emperor, and The Dirty Three are the most powerful (to me) of them all; all of them have a way with music that seems to express a certain emotion/feeling better than anything with lyrics ever could. It's a very weird thing to listen to an instrumental track and be able to say, "Yeah, I totally understand what they're saying right now!" It's profound and deep. Besides being huge influences on my musical style, they are perfect for those days where nothing else can lift you up. They will pull you out without fail.

One thing I really love about Pink Floyd is that there is always a song, if not an album;) for (my) every mood, and David Gilmour always seems to be able to slice through the sad times and make good times even better with those profoundly magical guitar solos.

sixpartseven- I liked your recommendation of using Seinfeld medicinally in the OD Social, so being an avid fan of both Seinfeld and Larry David, I have begun (in addition to whatever I can catch on TV) using one to two episodes IO( IntraOcularly) every day and oh man, what a rush!=D I highly recommend it! And I feel much better too, as I am (always) recovering from plenty of bad movies and sub-par television.

I heard insufflated Curb Your Enthusiasm works great too!;)

Dude, a little bit of Seinfeld will cure anything. If I were a doctor, I'd be prescribing that shit for anyone who cam to see me. You got cancer? Ok, watch some Seinfeld.

I snorted some Curb Your Enthusiasm a few weeks ago. It was wonderful.

^ Mazel tov. :)

Big bad, pig man... ha ha, charade you are!

Man I love Animals.

What's happening BDD?

ETA: Oh just finished that album... so powerful. Makes me tremble in awe... that band fucking rocks. The solo from Comfortably Numb sends shivers down my spine, in fact the whole album The Wall has influenced me a lot. And Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Meddle, don't get me started!

Talk to me people, tell me the music that you find powerful and that affects you.

NSFW:
6ig1h2.jpg

My local hardcore scene has greatly influenced my life, and now most of the big bands are either breaking up or becoming nationally popular and moving away >_<

mmm...frozen blueberries =D
Had my first lsd dose in quite some time today.

I don't know how chicagos hardcore scene is buit I was watching this show on history channel and they had a thing on a group caled 'FSU'...crazy yahoos if you ask me...I mean who uses a thigh bone?

^ I vaguely remember seeing that as well.

My local hardcore scene has greatly influenced my life, and now most of the big bands are either breaking up or becoming nationally popular and moving away >_<

What are the names of the bands?

I've definitely heard of Between the Buried and Me. I'll check the others out though. Thanks for the tip.

^No problem. If you like what you hear, I can tell you tons of other bands like them from around here.

Bob Loblaw said:
Thanks Here's a pic

Aw. another cute baby. =D

sixpartseven said:
There is so much music that affects me in so many different ways. That's the beauty of music.

Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed You Black Emperor, and The Dirty Three are the most powerful (to me) of them all; all of them have a way with music that seems to express a certain emotion/feeling better than anything with lyrics ever could. It's a very weird thing to listen to an instrumental track and be able to say, "Yeah, I totally understand what they're saying right now!" It's profound and deep. Besides being huge influences on my musical style, they are perfect for those days where nothing else can lift you up. They will pull you out without fail.

Ever since you got me to listen to the Mogwai song 'Killing All The Flies', I've been looking them up randomly on YouTube and listening to their stuff. It's always great to find new music to listen to that I really enjoy, so thanks brother and I will have to check out your other suggestions.

What's happening BDD? I'm a bit down right now, the mother of a good friend of mine died yesterday morning. She lives in Sydney, and he got a call Friday saying her condition was deteriorating so I drove him to the Gold Coast to be with his sister and her family who were holidaying there, apparently they were all in a real state after they found out. I managed to get them to the airport on Saturday morning and they then flew down to be with her, and they were all with her in the hospital as she died.

I went to Sydney with him late last year and met his mother, she was a really nice lady. It's sad, she was battling with the cancer for a while but everyone knew it was probably going to be a losing battle, and then they found out it had spread quite a bit. Apparently she wasn't in too much pain towards the end, so I hope she didn't suffer too much.

Last edited:
Not shit, Mr B. Just drinking (as usual) and perusing BL with malicious intent. Yourself?

^ Doped up on codeine right now, and about to call a job agency my mom gave me the number of. I gotta find some more work, I need money ASAP.