• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The First EVER BDD Social Thread!!! Show Me Whachu' Workin' Wit'

I wish I was more awake and tuned in during regular operational hours. If places of business were open between 11pm and 5am, I would probably have a job by now, but no, all those fuckers want to work while I'm still sleeping/drinking, so fuck them.

Mr blonde..where you at in australia?...I know yall got those wildfires goin on over there...I seen in todays paper, 108dead that's crazy...I would think if the fires where comin people would leave their houses but it says entire cities are wiped out so I mean where can you run...

On a side note....50degress in chicago today and 60tomorow bout time we got some decent weather

^^^
Oh shit I saw something about those fires on the news too!

I wish I was more awake and tuned in during regular operational hours. If places of business were open between 11pm and 5am, I would probably have a job by now, but no, all those fuckers want to work while I'm still sleeping/drinking, so fuck them.

Heh, I'm thinking of taking a job at Kohls from 9:30PM - 6AM working freight. It's gonna take some getting used to if I should take the job though.

^ Doped up on codeine right now, and about to call a job agency my mom gave me the number of. I gotta find some more work, I need money ASAP.

Ugh... same. I need a job so bad it's rediculous. I got fired from my last job for eating a god damn breakfast sandwich that cost $1.60, now I've had to quit opiates because I can't afford poppy pods anymore and had to quit smoking weed because every job that's hiring in the area wants to violate my rights and make me piss in a fucking cup! Argh... I could use a cuppa tea right about now!

*edit* Hey does anyone know whatever happened to bingeboy?? Seems he hasn't logged on for about 2 months...

Last edited:
i was just lookin through the BL shrine and the general archives...i noticed that alot of people stopped comin around here in 2005? any reason why....did BL change?

Yeah, in short, some catastrophic, apocalyptic disaster took place, requiring an upgrade to the server and the resetting of everyone's password. Those of us (myself included - I actually joined in 02) who could not remember the email we registered with or the password to said email were forced to create a new account.

Most of the people who you see that have not come back probably have come back, just under a different user name.

i know what you mean..thats happened before to me and i kinda figured...i mean shit i still havent gone back to that forum...

when did BL go from mostly being about E to where its at now which IMO is pharm pills...

for someone who has been here along time...have you noticed the change over time...do you notice the... i guess you can call it "trends"??

i dunno ive spent the last hour or so looking back over old threads in the archive and its crazy thinking some of these people where posting this shit 10 years ago...i wonder who is still around

I have to admit, I very rarely notice major trends - in anything. Sometimes I'll pick up on what types of threads are popular in OD or here in BDD, but that's about it. I remember when I first started posting, I was posting about a wide range of drugs, so the ability to discuss them was there, and people were using it. OD was here, PD, ED, BDD. The only difference I notice now is the layout/skin and the friendlier atmosphere (that, apparently, is relative since some think all the staff members a bunch of assholes).

And I need to make a correction: I originally joined in 03, not 02.

wow i was suprised to see the first mention on salvia was back in nov of 1999

the thing i notice...people will post multiple threads on the same topic....its like one person asks a question then like 5 other people will have questions on the same thing

the thing i notice...people will post multiple threads on the same topic....its like one person asks a question then like 5 other people will have questions on the same thing

Tis is the center piece of the life of a BL Moderator.

Why thank you, sir.

A lot (read: 99.9%.) of the credit goes to my co-workers though. I'm too much of an alcoholic to be any major influence around these parts.

LOL ur ass does drink alot man!!!!!!!!! But today we say no to alcohol and hello to the mistress!!!!

Its easier to appreciate mods and from wence they came if u actually have convos outside of here i think there can be more of a community feel if BL wasnt the only thing posters have here. IDK ive been up for like ever and my brain may be a lil mushy but the idea seems right.

That's the point of the social threads. To bring us all together and help form community. For whatever reason, we all enjoy BDD, and having a place where we can just chat about whatever is cool.

what is happening BDD folk?

to CWE or not to CWE? that is the question. or wait until my mates finished tafe and go smoke some bud with him.

BDD song of the day is brought to you from Nine Inch Nails - We're In This Together

one of my favourite NIN songs from one of my favourite albums. so damn powerful.

im fucking invincible

^ I fuckin love that song

correction: WE are invincidle! EDIT - or invincible, whichever is cooler.

i'm down with both.

hey kids, want to be invincible? start the day off with no food and a gut load of vodka and beer. shits gewd.

hows this for a sex me up song. deftones - digital bath

lamb of gods new cd "wrath" comes out in a week or two...im anticpating that even though i listened to a couple of songs on youtube earlier. im trying to hold out until its released.

Leftwing...you all good from the fires over there?...that's some scary shit people burned in their cars trying to escape......couldn't imagine

Back on topic before Personally I really like to cwe....to me its gives me a cleaner opi buzz...like it doesn't have all the junk in it

But so yesterday I was accused of being on coke by a few friends cause I was so up and talkitive, which normally isn't me I like my opi's benzos and bud, downers you know....anyway I told them I drank a few redbulls when I really took a 40oc....

I never realized how peppy they get you..I mean I realized I don't sleep well on them but the nonstop talkin made me feel like i railed a gotti and couldn't shut up

^ Me and LW are cool from the fires, we both live in Queensland, the fires are in Victoria. Fuck that shit though, I hope they catch the motherfuckers who started those fires and punish them to the full extent of the law.

And CWE all the fucking way. :D

Damn, I can't even remember taking those last two valiums, I am fucked up... beer and val, fun times ahead. :D