• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Hi mates i am new so sorry if I do something wrong and sorry about my grammar too i am not native english speaker :) SWIM want tell you experience with EPH.

sex-male
age-22
weight- 80 kg or maybe 160 in lbs i am not sure in my country we dont use lbs
SWIM drug experiences- few times meth dont good for me too long duration and bad hangover cocaine used relatively often in 17-19 years old on parties 2-3 per month opoids medium-high experiences with tramadol codeine dihydrocodeine hydromorphone, high experiences with anabolic steroids benzodiazepines daily using 2-3 mg alprazolam cause emotional unstable disorder impuslive type combined with mild anxiety and sometimes depressive mood i was on lot of benzos alparazolam is best choice for me about 5 years of using benzo
SWIM physical condition everything is ok every 3 months i go to check to my doctor for blood analysis (basic things like liver enzymes kidneys etc..)
Daily used meds: Fluoxetin 20 mg alprazolam 2-3 mg

Now SWIM experience with EPH
SWIM got 1g of EPH powder was interested because its legal short acting which can help me to do things which i dont like when i am depressed mood especially in winter season maybe afectiv season disorder in summer when is lot of sun and light i dont have this problem or its very light. SWIM put 75 mg of EPH to pharma grade scale (accuracy 0,001g) Then made two similar lines and insufflated the powder not together first line and the second after 20 minutes. Now i will try it by timeline and more exactly. :)
T+00:00- line burnt in SWIM nose like hell but it lasted only 10 seconds after 1-2 mins completly dissapeared
T+00:10- feeling some effect like strong good cafe with little bit mood lift and SWIM need to smoke some cigarette
T+00:20- very pleasant mild euphoria with pleasant body warm feeling decided to snort another line
T+00:35 -huge wave of stimulation i turn the music on it sounds really great bass going through all my body very nice i started cleaning all the house but i was really wierd o run to room to room and on every room i did something another :D but in my head that have logic :D
T+1:30 -euphoria is away but still pretty stimulated and weird but pleasant jittery at this time SWIM decided to drink some coffee and smoke 3 ciggaretes in row
T+1:50- coffee and nicotine now looks like a big mistake now SWIM got anxious pretty nervous got i was sweating like in sauna and got unpleasant tremor to all my body taken 1,5 of xanax and some beta blocator and in 20 minutes it was relative fine i decided to not redose today.

NEXT DAY- SWIM wake up after 6-7 hours of light sleep i was very pretty surprised no hangover no comedown only sweaty palms and cold feet decided to take EPH again now lower dosage 60 mg splitted to 30 and 30mg lines and take with 1,25 bisoprolol

T+00:10-
pretty pleasant morning start a got motivated to day got some light breakfast eat multivitamin omega 3 acids and vitamin C made a morning routine shower was very pleasant
T+00:30- another line insufflated and drink light coffee there is big craving for nicotine but previous experience shut it down fast SWIM decided wait with nicotine
T+00:45- nice mood lift not euphoria in all way just saw world in positive way SWIM was much more friendly to others and talkative no jaw tension and other stimulant negatives tremor or tachycardia was killed by bisopropol i think still no nicotine
T+01:30- still nice stimulation and good mood SWIM decided drink energy drink with tyrosine and finally got some cigarettes but only one it had pleasant effect to high
T+02:30- mood going back to baseline but still takative and friendly seems to start wearing off
T+04:30-effects slightly worn off nothing like hard comedown little bit tired and want to be alone to watch some movies/serials and chill out only little bit neck and back pain

SWIM thinks is good RC would like to try isopropylphenidate later... SWIM like this stimulant cause of short time of half life (hated long duration for example afterglow of meth when euphoria stimulation was far away but still restless and just need to move) SWIM rating is 7/10 only because it looks like this RC builds tolerance quickly but if SWIM will be in depressive mood or tired/lethargic definitely use this SWIM thinks this is not much party drug cause it could be very anxious and redose for partying must pretty often SWIM think. Thanks for reading :)

sorry if you are missing more information about drip nassal pain SWIM think it is not important cause insufflation of any substance is unpleasant some more painful some less but in result nose only little bit swollen still normal relative comfort breathing through the nose no blood sneezing no pain only dry nostril its cause snorting of anything in past does not made SWIM problems with nose and after insufflation SWIM cleaned nostril by snorting pure water from tea spoon and used some herbal based oil for irritated nose

The use of "swim" is strictly prohibited in Other Drugs. Please edit your post.

I'm about to cop some bags, how does h mix with ethylphenidate? is it like a speed ball?

I've only tried it with strong poppy tea but IME, yeah. When vaped I found it a lot like crack but a little milder. Good combo though, I'll definitely repeat it at one point. Actually it's probably the only way I'll use eph now since the comedown is so shitty.

I cannot speak to the eph and herion combo due to lack of experience combining them but I'm sure it could be nice. Atleast the herion could be used to soften the EPH comedown if nothing else.

I've only tried it with strong poppy tea but IME, yeah. When vaped I found it a lot like crack but a little milder. Good combo though, I'll definitely repeat it at one point. Actually it's probably the only way I'll use eph now since the comedown is so shitty.

I found vaped EPH to incredibly uncomfortable to the throat and lungs. It felt quite caustic. One could possibly achieve a decent rush from vaping EPH, but in my experience, it is so uncomfortable that it becomes too difficult to inhale enough vapor quickly enough to actually achieve a decent rush.

And back when I tried this, I was quite the stimulant fiend especially vaped stims (mdpv). The fact I tried vaping EPH and decided not to continue to do so says a lot to me now in retrospect. Usually nothing would get in my way; once I started vaping a stim I couldn't stop myself. Vaped EPH was the only exception, and only because I found it way too uncomfortable.

Of course, mmv. Obviously so, because you seem to enjoy it. What method are you using to vape? I tried vaping off of both foil and a light bulb. I used a regular lighter on the lowest setting and I tried my best not to burn it but it never mattered.

I cannot speak to the eph and herion combo due to lack of experience combining them but I'm sure it could be nice. Atleast the herion could be used to soften the EPH comedown if nothing else.

I found vaped EPH to incredibly uncomfortable to the throat and lungs. It felt quite caustic. One could possibly achieve a decent rush from vaping EPH, but in my experience, it is so uncomfortable that it becomes too difficult to inhale enough vapor quickly enough to actually achieve a decent rush.

And back when I tried this, I was quite the stimulant fiend especially vaped stims (mdpv). The fact I tried vaping EPH and decided not to continue to do so says a lot to me now in retrospect. Usually nothing would get in my way; once I started vaping a stim I couldn't stop myself. Vaped EPH was the only exception, and only because I found it way too uncomfortable.

Of course, mmv. Obviously so, because you seem to enjoy it. What method are you using to vape? I tried vaping off of both foil and a light bulb. I used a regular lighter on the lowest setting and I tried my best not to burn it but it never mattered.

I vaped off foil and didn't have any issues at all, which was weird because I read a bunch of reports saying that it would taste awful at the very least, but it was actually pretty nice imo (sweet). I read here to put drugs on the matte side of the foil so maybe that helped? I was honestly surprised that I didn't have trouble vaping it because after literally one night of snorting it I had scabs on my septum and nosebleeds for a week and that's the first time that's ever happened to me from drugs. Maybe it's due to different batch impurities or something like that?