• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The elder members of bluelight.

I’ve only been here few days, got off tap and been lost in the site since lol

But I was a member of the DrugForum for 5 years before it disappeared and I noticed today that a mod had an article from there linked over here, are they one and the same page with a name change?

Long time lurker just recently decided to participate more...You guys/gals are true OG's, respect.
me to been lurking on this site for years jus got a account, it's all about being smart being stupid in some instances, hail bluelight

I was on a lot of drug forums and quit them much quickly again because it is definitely not possible to discuss real issues with a bunch of 18 to 20 years. They find themselves as Supermen, they judge you for what you take (especially cocaine), they laugh at you and there is no way to find good answers just when you need it.

I have to tell that this bluelight forum is something totally different. You will not be judged with cruel words but you were told that what you are doint is not good for you and you get really good advice how to reduce or stop or you get psychological help if you need it. I never found a drug forum where I got to meet so many nice people who really care.

I really have to say THANK YOU for taking me serious.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

That's nice to hear JJ. :) The thing I have always loved about this place is that there is a culture of being respectful and hospitable, and doing our best as a community to provide good information without judgment.

I was on a lot of drug forums and quit them much quickly again because it is definitely not possible to discuss real issues with a bunch of 18 to 20 years. They find themselves as Supermen, they judge you for what you take (especially cocaine), they laugh at you and there is no way to find good answers just when you need it.

I have to tell that this bluelight forum is something totally different. You will not be judged with cruel words but you were told that what you are doint is not good for you and you get really good advice how to reduce or stop or you get psychological help if you need it. I never found a drug forum where I got to meet so many nice people who really care.

I really have to say THANK YOU for taking me serious.

🥰🥰🥰🥰

I hope we were able to make your lonely birthday last weekend a bit better. <3

one of my best friend is 64 we have been friends for prob a decade has got great story's and still drinks every day

Acct is 5 years old but barely used it until this year. Have been lurking since the SWIM days probably 10 years ago at least. Wouldnt doubt I was on this site in the mid-late 2000s reading at some point though. Just cant remember it as much as erowid or drugs-forum or weedguru, grasscity, etc etc.

I feel like I've been here longer than I've been active by far.

Reactions: CFC
I was a regular, well known poster from 2006 to 2013, when my identity was compromised on my original pseudonym. I lurked for years, then re-joined a few years ago with a more secure setup (anonymous email, not connected to anything else in my life, VPN, and cruising from an unregistered burner phone). Ironically, it was someone IRL that compromised my identity, but it seemed prudent to take a bit of extra caution this time around...

I can't tell you how sad it is to look at the shrine and see that almost my entire cohort of BLers have died. Besides Xorkoth and Jabberwocky, basically noone from my original stint is still around.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFC
Ive been around since ~2006. I had a different account from 2006-2012 but got super paranoid during an MDPV binge in 2012 and changed my password to some crazy long random string of characters. Didn't rewrite it down so couldn't login anymore. Instead of resetting the password I just decided to create a new account, so been using this one since then.

Have been lurking since the SWIM days probably 10 years ago at least.

I've been around since 2006 and lurked for awhile before that, I do not recall their being any SWIM days? Was SWIM nonesense used here at some point?

Ive been around since ~2006. I had a different account from 2006-2012 but got super paranoid during an MDPV binge in 2012 and changed my password to some crazy long random string of characters. Didn't rewrite it down so couldn't login anymore. Instead of resetting the password I just decided to create a new account, so been using this one since then.

I've been around since 2006 and lurked for awhile before that, I do not recall their being any SWIM days? Was SWIM nonesense used here at some point?
Maybe Im thinking of drugs-forum, It was quite awhile ago.

Did you never want it back, given you only ditched it due to paranoia?

Did you never want it back, given you only ditched it due to paranoia?

Yea it was no big loss, I think it only had like 100 posts or so as I didn't post much back then. Most of my first few posts were total green/noob like and then the later ones devolved into delusional nonsense (due to the MDPV) so I figured it was best just to start over anyways. Plus I think I lost access to the email account associated with it anyways.

If you go to the “members” page, there’s a section called OG accounts- which lists the accounts of members who first signed up, in order with their join date. It doesn’t list if they are still active members and I think it stops at 2001.
I had a blast scrolling through that the other day. Definitely a stroll down memory lane. A lot of people I long forgotten about...

March 2002 here!
Lurker before then.

Last edited: