• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The elder members of bluelight.

lol this is my "new" account - at least it was, I guess it's old now. (not me though, I don't age). My original was either '99 or 2000, I lose a couple accounts between then and this one, was largely too unstable and variously with and without Internet in those days.

Whoa yepyep I never realized you were here longer than me.

Hey as of today my divorce is all final and I changed my name back to Xorkoth. :) Can't say how happy it makes me.

G’day fellow Bluelighters.

In less than six months I will have clocked up 20 years on this wonderful site, having joined in December 1999 as a very fresh faced and naive adolescent.

I’ve been posting semi regularly to regularly for the entire time and have essentially spent my entire adulthood as a member of this site. Not bad for someone now staring down the barrel of middle aged, and all the while living in the most isolated big city in the world, Perth Western Australia.

I used to lurk on this sub years ago, clicked on it for first time since today, searched for laceyk and got no result, seen this thread clicked on it and lo and behold.
Oh damn what's up K? You were lacey k back in the day right? Or am I confusing it?

This is my third account, my first was around '99 or '00 latest. However, I jumped around emails a few times and lost the credentials.

Reactions: CFC
I've had to have my password changed cause I forgot it twice.

Sounded like a good idea on Phenazepam the 1st and Etizolam/Alcohol the 2nd

Proud member going waaaay back to my college days and first dabbles with ecstasy and a stint as a Legal Forum Mod. Time does fly. Much more of a lurker these days.....was quite the poster tho back in the early 2000s.

Reactions: CFC
Iv not been the most harm reduction ambassader for harm reduction of the bluelight community. I still have chip on shoulder because I was never given the chance to be a moderator which is unfortunate as I have become very good at banding people together, Iv always been that mate that everyone tell everything to even there most sad and embarrassing events of there life's, It is all thanks to smoking dimtri which helped me wake up to what a arse and dick attitude I was living and not living in the [resent or even within myself I was letting the world create me while now I try to control and lead my own path... the universe is there waiting to be taken advantage off its a blank canvas you are the paint.. paint yourself into the world you dream off

Long time lurker just recently decided to participate more...You guys/gals are true OG's, respect.