• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Sat on the sofa for me drinking Estrella after doing a good few 100mg of some good quality C. Real shiny and smelly stuff. Also got some blue Tesla and a blue Louis Buitton

Just the chisel 4 tonight, work tomorrow, massive thunder storms here! Wat chemicals r in ur Posession!

Good move I've never found Charles and Mandy made a good couple.

Really big storm here that has just passed down in the South..ish

I've just had a few lines of amphetamine sulphate, had a 1/2 day and got some jobs done just having a bit of quite time on the sofa with a few tunes.

Used to love speed, did quite a bit of it when I was younger/in school, not found any good stuff in a long time. What's the sulph like? Stuff I used to get absolutely stunk, was normally an off white yellow colour. Had some mental nights on that. Can get very very weird after a lot of it. Can we talk about what area we live in on here?

And your right, the MD never works to full potential for me after I've had good C, but I always seem to be doing it at the same time. Nothing beats a nice line of Good quality C just after you've come up tho. Tastes incredible ?

Used to love speed, did quite a bit of it when I was younger/in school, not found any good stuff in a long time. What's the sulph like? Stuff I used to get absolutely stunk, was normally an off white yellow colour. Had some mental nights on that. Can get very very weird after a lot of it. Can we talk about what area we live in on here?

Stuff I have is quite pokey, probably been through about 250mg since 12pm in lines, there is some cut to fek shite about from what I understand, I do my best to avoid it ;) Speed and pills....my all time favourite combination back in the day, I'm not up to jumping about in fields and warehouses all night these days

I'm about 30miles North of London, there are no rules about revealing your location but I would post up your address :D

Ah, mdma, just realised didn't mention it in my post before.
Ccouple of 10mg diazepams to ensure i still get some sleep tonight. Sleep soon I think.

Ah, mdma, just realised didn't mention it in my post before.
Ccouple of 10mg diazepams to ensure i still get some sleep tonight. Sleep soon I think.

You know you need to crush up 100mg and rail it, it comes with my recommendation, either that or put it under your tongue.

Diazempam can wait especially since I don't have any :sus:

Nope! I'll be needing some serotonin for tne weekend and next week! :p

next week, smeks week, you have youth on your side...and more common sense than I.

I suspect that due to all the horrible tasting asthma meds I had to take as a young child I picked up tolerance to horrible chemical tastes.

An old friend never lets me forget that she threw up after accepting a dab of MDMA crystal after I seemed to find it perfectly fine, the stuff I used to get back then was like glitter and tasted fekin dreadful :D

I find Diazepam has quite an acceptable taste, Xanax on the other hand is like spraying hair spray in you mouth.

next week, smeks week, you have youth on your side...and more common sense than I.

I suspect that due to all the horrible tasting asthma meds I had to take as a young child I picked up tolerance to horrible chemical tastes.

An old friend never lets me forget that she threw up after accepting a dab of MDMA crystal after I seemed to find it perfectly fine, the stuff I used to get back then was like glitter and tasted fekin dreadful :D

I find Diazepam has quite an acceptable taste, Xanax on the other hand is like spraying hair spray in you mouth.

Good evening Gentleman Allein, what brings you out on this balmy night? <3 We're listening to Donavan and listening to the wind billow through the trees on mxe %)

Good evening Gentleman Allein, what brings you out on this balmy night? <3 We're listening to Donavan and listening to the wind billow throw the trees on mxe %)

It's safe to visit around this time :sus:

It's a wild and stormy night here, I'm just doing some technical nonsense and listening to a few old tunes, not quite the beard stroking Donovan but I may slip in a bit of Neil Diamond later

It's safe to visit around this time :sus:

It's a wild and stormy night here, I'm just doing some technical nonsense and listening to a few old tunes, not quite the beard stroking Donovan but I may slip in a bit of Neil Diamond later

Are you being naughty? Hey ND has some voice, I like a voice...Yeh, the weather does get us sensitive folks :D

What have you done?

;)

Just my normal tipple, I rarely indulge in anything exotic these days.

It's been a bit humid down here, I had the afternoon off and spent most of it in the garage so I'm hydrating now, I do feel a little more calmed now the storm has broken.

I've not really listened to DN much, I'd probably like it given my liking for Mr Diamond's tones, sucker for a singer with conviction but it's stricktly 'ardcore ATM.

Havent done any MXE in a good while, doesnt mix well with stimulants IME ( that MXE and MPA experience will never be forgotten ), at least it doesnt make me puke like K

I know exactly what you mean with the clearer air, feels so good, My bedroom is a pleasant place to be again.

I'm feeling sleepy so i'm going to sleep now ;p

Big love and hugs <3

Allein!!!! There you are. Been a bit worried about you. You're allright. That's ace. Sorry you're no longer a mod anymore. Hope work is going ok n everything else.

Evey

Decent speed, few drinks, heading off to a house music thing in a bit.. then gonna get wonky for the first time in ages with summer =D

MXE Dan? Seems to be a fair bit knocking around ATM. Everyone having a final fling?