• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Imaginations required from an imaginative mod/member

Got some more 3fpm today. Not as much as last time, although I can already feel the urge to buy more, and I am going to try and be more sensible with it this time!

Hopefully I'll finish the paintings I started!

All this talk of mxe is making me very fiendish. I heard it's like ambrosia, dudddde.

Ambrosia is an appropriate word for this most wonderful gift from Zeus. I miss it.

It should play snooker because it hits it in the pocket 100% of the time. It always delivered for me. Shame about how long the lingering lasted the next day. Nearly got run over a few times on the way to work.

last batch of mxe I got didn't feel right :( Just felt a bit off, not as much euphoria, took longer to kick in, felt dirtier and speedier. Didn't have that lovely 'comfort blanket' feel of other batches.

Still had some intense holes on it. Might try MXP or 3-meo-pcp when I'm back on the drugs.

Quite like doing 3-meo-pcp once in a while, find it much more functional than MXE/K - but nowhere near as mindblowing.

Today I ventured into the colourful world of stupid colour packets of even more stupidly named products - RC's, in this instance.

Being after 3-FPM, I grabbed a gram of the blend at '48%', purported content by weight and the rest being a tropane.

Fuck ever doing that again - literally does not run on foil, instead burning red and black with acrid fumes and the smell of caramelised sugar...

After 600mg of failed vaping (foil, ash-layered, glass bowl) and even an attempt at snorting it (nope, still too caustic), I dumped what remained into 500ml of water and used orally.
No euphoria, but it feels like my other oral assays. Underwhelming when one is accustomed to vaped/IV, mildly enjoyable but still, the extreme anorectic capabilities are incredible.

The fact I chose this shite over Heroin is...
I'd kick myself if the RLS hadn't been at it already.

Various reasons - postage situation has been 'tricky', I was already out and I'd rather play this 'game' than that of gear.

70ish mgs of one of the 'shroom met analogues. 4 i think, not sure.

tis tres beautiful and a very worthy psylocibin replicant anyway

4-ho-met or 4-aco-met? 70mg of either is quite a high dose no? ... :D

I've had 4-ho-met once and tres beautiful was an apt way of describing it, things were melting around me Dali style.

Enjoy!

Spliffs for me, as usual.

That's a fuck ton of 4 ho met or a sensible amount of met... Those tryptamine RCS are fun but none seem to capture the beauty of a Libie trip

Hey you guys!

Celebrating a tough couple of weeks being over with some "esacapism" time. 150mg 90 minutes ago, 40-50mg dab just now and that's it tonight`

feelin good D <3

evening Josh, I'm up late (chemically assisted) getting some work done ....living the dream as ever

Hey dude! I'm way beyond work at this point. Can only focus on the screen with one eye open heh. I'll be more productive toorrow though, it's like my brain gets a reboot heh.

Epic thunderstom going on at the moment toO!

<3

Thunder and lightening here also, I suspect I've consumed more 'functionally focused' chemicals...although in truth I'm not getting very far in pulling someone else's software to bits.

So what's you're name, where d'ya come from and what you on ? ;)