• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD a trifle annoyed thread v. I bet that smarts a bit

I'm reading a book at the moment that has quite an interesting view on mindfulness, the book is called Instant Motivation.

The main premise is that when you realise your thoughts are directly connected to creating an emotion you can deal with them better to have a better state of mind. Nice easy to read book too.

Will give that a look, nice one :)

But you are certainly feeling it - no? <3

Oh aye..

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

Oh aye..

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on

"It's all in your head"

And you can look outside that, if you dare <3

I suppose I have been too dazed for the few days (evenings anyway), haven't eaten in 2/3 days really not sure and not hungry, but I've kept myself well hydrated and sleep has come. My emotions are all in a whirlwind and I can't really handle them well especially due to the circumstances. I feel like I gave out too many pieces, and didn't even get crumbs to show for it. It would be nice to be asked how I was coping, or to be shown any interest in being 'friends' or whatever you call it these days.

I shall be away henceforth. I don't imagine I'll be on so I'll not see any messages or anything. Sending all the hugs and fluffy things to all. Hope things look up for everyone. <3 tarraaaaah.

Sorry you're feeling a bit overwhelemd at the moment gardenlane. Hopefully you'll see this post - I know I don't know you very well but one thing that popped into my head is you can't expect people to just *know* that you need their support, especially if you're usually the one that takes the position of carer in relationships. I find it can feel a little exposing and vulnerable really telling someone what you need from them, but it is worth it in the long run.

I suppose I have been too dazed for the few days (evenings anyway), haven't eaten in 2/3 days really not sure and not hungry, but I've kept myself well hydrated and sleep has come. My emotions are all in a whirlwind and I can't really handle them well especially due to the circumstances. I feel like I gave out too many pieces, and didn't even get crumbs to show for it. It would be nice to be asked how I was coping, or to be shown any interest in being 'friends' or whatever you call it these days.

I shall be away henceforth. I don't imagine I'll be on so I'll not see any messages or anything. Sending all the hugs and fluffy things to all. Hope things look up for everyone. <3 tarraaaaah.
Hey wassup GL? Sounds like you're feeling a bit fragile there girl - get a decent meal down you, have an early night and I guarantee you'll be feeling more chipper in the morning :) <3

I finished my 2C-B trip 2.5 hours ago, but still have slight colour perspective distortions and can't get to sleep. Really craving Etizolam now, but I'll have to resist, because I'm on a drug break (Psychedelics and alcohol excluded...) *sigh*

Woke up to two kids and their mother shouting right outside my bedroom window which is annoying but tolerable until I realised they were trying to coax their cat over and I heard one of them go 'Look she's going toilet!' and they all start laughing and encouraging it. Sure enough it was doing a massive shite right on my front garden. Stuck my head out, yelled at the cat which shot off and watched as the kids mother stuck her head down and scuttled down the alleyway. It's getting put through their front door if it happens again, I mean I know cats shit everywhere and it's irritating as fuck but there's a difference between the cat doing it on its own and standing there with your kids laughing while it shits on someone's garden.

edit: also i lost twenty quid on the way home from the shop.

Last edited:
It's getting put through their front door if it happens again

You do mean its shit and not the cat ? I hate people who allow their pets just to shit anywhere. I hate losing money like that, so frustrating.

Cats shit everywhere. You're not going to be able to change that fact.

At least they bury it when they've finished.

Yep haha, just the shit unless the cat is a dick too ;) I hate it too, no need, takes two seconds to clean up after it. Don't expect people to chase their cats round shovelling their shit but if you're watching it do it at least have the decency to ignore it or not yell about it at the top of your voice. Been researching ways to keep em off without hurting em, looks like strong scents are the way! Wouldn't mind so much if it was buried but we've just gravel on the front so it just piles up and piles of turds out front looks p grim.

Yeah it blows :( Tho I was gonna get £40 so coulda been worse. Still that's a bag of weed or half a tank of petrol gone but on the plus side it'll have made someone else's day so!

Every single one of my friends commented negatively on the fact that I drank lemonade instead of beer when we were having dinner this Monday. They made me feel obligated to explain myself... I should look for other friends

can you not use chili powder? You should be able to get a bag of the cheap stuff for next to nothing if you have one of those scoop shops near you. That are start soaking it every time you spot it, it should soon learn to avoid the Snolls.

I've just read that they hate lavender, may be worth you getting a few pots of the stuff to spread about your area. Keep the cats off and might mask the smell of the weed for when the kids are playing outside ;D

Last edited:
As it happens I have a massive bag of dried chilies kicking around so that's an excellent plan. I'm all about getting lavender too, I love lavender tea as long as the furry wee buggers don't piss on it and anything that keeps them little stoners down the way clueless is even better =D

Just heard about using chilli powder to keep cats away and tried using it on plant pots to try and keep the fucking squirrels from digging up newly planted seeds. Doesn't seem to have disuaded them much, the cunts.

Definitely a sign of my increasing age that squirrels mucking up my gardening is this irksome.

Haha, maybe a bad sign that my Mum's the same then! Spends her days scaring pigeons and squirrels away from the trees in the garden, really does not like 'em

I still quite like seeing them scurrying along the fence in the morning but I wish they'd stop eating my seeds haha. Had a bit of a shit year in terms of sprouting which they haven't helped.