• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 3-FPM Megathread

Hello again. So I'm thinking 30mg bombs to start topped up with either the same again or bumps/keys/lines as the day progresses. Does this sound like a good intro? Thank you,
Sorry to bump this but anyone got any thoughts please? Thanks!

day after 3fmp is strange. i hadnt noticed so before... hm.
feels like i cant go on working or doing stuff around the house, but yet i can and do. and everyone around me says im in a bad mood or looking like im upset, but once engaged in conversation, im positive and rather chatty and their impression goes away. only to return when im left to my own devices.
also, slept like a log the following night. like 12 hours straight.

Sorry guys, had to move some posts as this thread was getting a bit derailed. Missing posts about scales can be found HERE

Evey I'm leaving BL now as I've got a lot of personal problems at the minute that I just can't deal with but before I go please knock the stims on the head. Your posts have got increasingly bizarre over the last week or two and people are very concerned. You may think this is hypocritical or whatever but it's not. Your just not in the right place mentally do be able to handle drugs of this nature. Disaster is the only course of action that can ensue from this. Everyone can see this bar yourself. You may think this is cruel or whatever but it's not. People are only trying to look out for you Please take care. I doubt you'll listen to this but before I go I had to say what everyone else is thinking......

Im off now folks and unfortunately I won't be back....

Thank you to everyone for your kindness over the last few years and I wish everyone lots of love and good luck k over the coming years.....
So long everyone xxxx

This is excellent advice and should be taken seriously. 3-fpm has the potential to send you off into stimulant psychosis and land you up in mental hospital.

Stick to doses around 10 - 20mg once a day max, otherwise you are using it recklessly and could put yourself and others around you at serious risk.

Please be careful folks.

...and englandgz74 : I hope things improve for your mate, you are an asset to this site and I do hope you will come back sometime soon when you feel up to it.

Agreed. I've said it before and it bears repeating: I've never known a drug to match 3-FPM's ability to render you completely strung out yet so convinced you're holding it together.

Just moved some majorly off-topic posts to Gibs.

All the best trains stick to the rails, can we follow that lead?

<3

Aye, 3 fat passengers more can fuck up the finely tuned physics.

I actually meant "Three Finions, Paddy's and Micks"... ;)

(Who accidentally blew up the train on their way to answer the 'Tree Fellers Wanted' advert...)

Last edited:
I apologise for overestimating the extent of your intended offence..and for the train.

I apologise for overestimating the extent of your intended offence..and for the train.

You could not possibly OVERestimate my intended offence, for my offensiveness is infinite ;)

(Ha, that's for the relentless onslaught of banjo related puns you've subjected me to this last few months :) )

HAHAHAHA I'm sorry for laughing but I forgot about your banjo! hope the Mrs made it all better. (yeah, I'm still laughing )

There is technique in being gentle and being damn good! ;)

(Ha, that's for the relentless onslaught of banjo related puns you've subjected me to this last few months :) )

Haha. All in good spirits, and it's understandable. You were bound to snap with me eventually. I'll give you a break now %)

Frenulum.

HAHAHAHA I'm sorry for laughing but I forgot about your banjo! hope the Mrs made it all better. (yeah, I'm still laughing )

There is technique in being gentle and being damn good! ;)

No need to apologise Sadie, I'm pretty sure your over exuberant nob gobbling technique was not the sole cause of my buggered banjo ;) Normal service has now been resumed - except that the Mrs is now very wary about providing the service she was employed for in case it happens again :(

I've noticed that using 3-fpm orally makes it much easier to avoid redosing but I always get quite horrible stomach pains (caustic?), I don't think I've ever had just one line. I feel like a dick, I'm using it most days but hiding it from my girlfriend (she wouldn't approve, I once bitched out and called an ambulance after taking ethylphenidate and it really scared her). I keep my wallet in my pocket with everything I need, I've even done lines in work which really goes against my ethic. I'm supposed to be vegan bulking at 3000kcal plus and hitting the gym 4 or 5 times a week but this is becoming very hard, a few times I went into the gym and did a few reps of whatever but my heart was just too fast to continue. I have got a lot of shit done recently though I suppose, and I do enjoy it as long as I take breaks and go easy
Long-time reader, first-time poster, hello everyone

I've noticed that using 3-fpm orally makes it much easier to avoid redosing but I always get quite horrible stomach pains (caustic?), I don't think I've ever had just one line. I feel like a dick, I'm using it most days but hiding it from my girlfriend (she wouldn't approve, I once bitched out and called an ambulance after taking ethylphenidate and it really scared her). I keep my wallet in my pocket with everything I need, I've even done lines in work which really goes against my ethic. I'm supposed to be vegan bulking at 3000kcal plus and hitting the gym 4 or 5 times a week but this is becoming very hard, a few times I went into the gym and did a few reps of whatever but my heart was just too fast to continue. I have got a lot of shit done recently though I suppose, and I do enjoy it as long as I take breaks and go easy
Long-time reader, first-time poster, hello everyone

Hi Thatch, welcome to BL. Yes, this stuff is definitely caustic. This is what it does to my tongue when vaping:

http://imgur.com/Cr1Ffit