Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drug with the best high

ketamine

lsd

hydromorphone

in that order

(edit, forgot about weed [marijuana affects the memory]. that one would be before any opioids.)
Good k straight from unopen bottle to plate, best sex ..tripping balls. Few k holes
Base... old skool...the gluggle
E's
Coke..

A high that stood out for me was taking around 30mg methadone tablets (physeptone 5mg) along with around 150mg dihydrocodeine and around 200mg of (quite impure!) #3 H smoked (all taken over the course of a day). I was scratching nonstop and moaning with pleasure.
This was with a tolerance to opiates btw, this is stupid and dangerous to try and replicate.

Basically the methadone gave me a long lasting base high and the DHC/H broke through to top me off and made me feel just far too fabulous.

This feeling doesn't last very long sadly, you only get to feel like that maybe a dozen times in a lifetime wasted on opiates, in my experience anyway.

@The UltimateFixx euurrgh mate, you just do sometimes. I know it's very hard, especially when looking on threads like this, but unfortunately a lot of us (including you, I presume) have proven it to our respective partners that we can't just have the odd dabble with our DOC's.

If I had total freedom I would be able to take diazepam a couple of times a week and dabble with opioids. The reality is that I'm on 95mg methadone daily and if I had a box of 30x10mg diazepam, I would take them all within 2-3 days. Every single time :/

PS why the fuck do I have to choose between my partner and my DOC
Oh you too? It's a shitty place to be :( the hardest drug my partner uses are green tea and aspirin and claims that paracetamol makes tired @ 400mg. Sigh. I was honest to her and for one minute I thought she'd allow me consume as long as it doesn't obviously cause 'damage; (e.g. dissociative catatonia/holes...) even when this is a difficult point but then she began to worry and that's it unfortunately. She noticed that I was less depressed and more 'sweet' as usual when I was taking low dose deschloroketamine multiple times daily but when speaking about the topic she's a classical prohibition collateral damage who believes when the radio tells 'no matter what drug you consume, you damage yourself' :( I'm off drugs now and need to think whether I can and will sustain this.

Obviously the "best high" varies with the individual, over time, set, setting, and probably thousands of other variables.

But sadly it's been my experience that the very BEST highs are the ones that are extremely dangerous and/or can never be replicated. So, my top choices are ones that I would never recommend to anyone:
  • IV cocaine
  • IV heroin/hydromorphone
  • IV cocaine + heroin/hydromorphone
That said, my current fave is relatively mild:
  • kratom+ cannabis + alcohol, all in moderate doses

Obviously the "best high" varies with the individual, over time, set, setting, and probably thousands of other variables.

But sadly it's been my experience that the very BEST highs are the ones that are extremely dangerous and/or can never be replicated. So, my top choices are ones that I would never recommend to anyone:
  • IV cocaine
  • IV heroin/hydromorphone
  • IV cocaine + heroin/hydromorphone
That said, my current fave is relatively mild:
  • kratom+ cannabis + alcohol, all in moderate doses
Bloody hell no. 3 sounds like a killer combo. Unfortunately I don't respond well to stimulants

a lot of us (including you, I presume) have proven it to our respective partners that we can't just have the odd dabble with our DOC's.
In my case I've chipped for longer than I've ever been a dependent user. But even at the level of once a week (my Saturday night treat) and sticking to that no trouble he was dead set against it and basically put me an ultimatum. He's fine with weed and alcohol but anything else is off - limits to him. Now I'm routinely insulting my liver with industrial quantities of beer by way of compensation ; I dunno how that's in any way healthier...

Last edited:
Ketamine with LSD & Psilocybin + MDMA + real Skunk, is otherworldly delightful, spectacular, it's truly "above".

So I guess, for me it would be that.