• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The drug with the best high

So fucking stupid. That's like asking what your favorite painting is. What is your favorite grateful dead song. You'll tell me your favorite dead song, then I'll ask you which performance truly captured the magic and message of that song. It's just not possible.

So many humans who won't be satisfied unless they have all of life, the universe and its untold wonders under their thumb, in their microscope slide for analysis. You will never be satisfied with such a mentality my friend. Life can't be figured out and if you do eventually "figure it out" then you die, so don't waste your time worrying about "figuring it out".

These are all subjective experiences. Tastes, smells, sensations... the universe has so much to offer us, but you are the only one who can taste her nectar and truly understand it, right? Even words fail to describe the drugs in our lives that our so ubiquitous. At the end of the day, we all say "Heroin makes me feel good", but is it not so much more than that? Is it your mother coddling you to her warm breast as an infant? Is it your first kiss?

You'll never get where you're trying to go asking questions like this. Quit swimming against the fucking riptide man. It will consume you. Just float and hope that she brings you back to the beach in one piece.

And by the way, Gandhi was allegedly a sick fuck. I hate to rain on the parade. A lot of my former heroes... well, unfortunately, I found out that they too are only human. It is a tough acceptance, but Gandhi is not the center of the Atman. He doesn't know what Moksha is. He's just another poser. The real guy who knows what's going on is not named in history and desired not the fame that Gandhi so readily embraced. He was a showboating dick in my opinion.

I used to carry a small burning candle for Martin Luther, right. He was the guy who stood up against the evil Catholic church that had expelled us from practically every country in Europe. Only later do I find out that he pretty much wanted us dead just as badly. We really can't catch a break in this world man.

So fucking stupid. That's like asking what your favorite painting is. What is your favorite grateful dead song. You'll tell me your favorite dead song, then I'll ask you which performance truly captured the magic and message of that song. It's just not possible.

So many humans who won't be satisfied unless they have all of life, the universe and its untold wonders under their thumb, in their microscope slide for analysis. You will never be satisfied with such a mentality my friend. Life can't be figured out and if you do eventually "figure it out" then you die, so don't waste your time worrying about "figuring it out".

These are all subjective experiences. Tastes, smells, sensations... the universe has so much to offer us, but you are the only one who can taste her nectar and truly understand it, right? Even words fail to describe the drugs in our lives that our so ubiquitous. At the end of the day, we all say "Heroin makes me feel good", but is it not so much more than that? Is it your mother coddling you to her warm breast as an infant? Is it your first kiss?

You'll never get where you're trying to go asking questions like this. Quit swimming against the fucking riptide man. It will consume you. Just float and hope that she brings you back to the beach in one piec

And by the way, Gandhi was allegedly a sick fuck. I hate to rain on the parade. A lot of my former heroes... well, unfortunately, I found out that they too are only human. It is a tough acceptance, but Gandhi is not the center of the Atman. He doesn't know what Moksha is. He's just another poser. The real guy who knows what's going on is not named in history and desired not the fame that Gandhi so readily embraced. He was a showboating dick in my opinion.
Yea I don't know a lot about him it's just hip hop lyric in my quote and yea I know what you mean about when someone asks you wha your favourite band is thats almost Impossible to answer as there are so many and my tastes are always changing or I get bored of a certain genre but with drugs I really do think lsd has one of the cleanest most beautiful experience their

Yea I don't know a lot about him it's just hip hop lyric in my quote and yea I know what you mean about when someone asks you wha your favourite band is thats almost Impossible to answer as there are so many and my tastes are always changing or I get bored of a certain genre but with drugs I really do think lsd has one of the cleanest most beautiful experience their
I was just rude to you. I apologize dude. I'm apparently too fucking jaded. You're totally right kid, LSD is one of the best and cleanest highs out there :)

No worries my man not gonna lie did come off as rude but I'm too stoned to be reactive hope you enjoy your day mate

Yea, I pretty much know everything. That can be unpalatable for a lot of folks, but you'll come around eventually. As they say in the Songs of Ice and Fire, just bend the knee man and everything will be easier. ;)

I was just rude to you. I apologize dude. I'm apparently too fucking jaded. You're totally right kid, LSD is one of the best and cleanest highs out there :)
No worries my man not gonna lie did come off as rude but I'm too stoned to be reactive hope you enjoy your day

Yea, I pretty much know everything. That can be unpalatable for a lot of folks, but you'll come around eventually. As they say in the Songs of Ice and Fire, just bend the knee man and everything will be easier. ;)
I'm really into acid techno and dub reagge but I love it all not a fan of pop music like Katy Perry and all that bollox and not a fan of UK drill music or screamo

GHB is pretty fucking great, pure confidence and it feels amazing, no hangover. Makes me want to talk to everyone and be the life of the party. Of course it's addictive as hell.
I have seen a lot of people on this forum writing that GHB is very addictive. Gonna believe without googling, this is Bluelight after all. But i did not know that, i think i did a lot of that when i was young. I was addicted to getting and staying as far away from sobriety / reality as possible, but i was not addicted to any substance in particular. At least not addicted enough to cause serious trouble. Serious trouble came from addiction to being high on basically anything. I never even saw heroin though, and something within me has a stance against research chemicals, i can't explain, but i never did those. And RCs came a big thing after i quit everything except tobacco, coffee, beer, weed and occasionally benzos (medicinal use) in 2009.

I have a feeling i am going to be the only one, or one of the few, who says this. Best high: High dose DXM. Nothing combined with that. Can i mention second best? Weed + Nitrous oxide. If that combo is left with silver medals, you can get the idea how much i used to love DXM. Okay i still love it, i just don't use it, ever.

GHB is pretty fucking great, pure confidence and it feels amazing, no hangover. Makes me want to talk to everyone and be the life of the party. Of course it's addictive as hell.
Not tried that yet is it fun isn't that the date rape drug isn't it like qualodes or gabapentin

Yeah ghb is great on so many levels. Getting physically addicted is terrible. Fortunately GHB is a very forgiving substance in the sense that you could probably take it twice a day without catching a physical dependency (not that I recommend getting into daily use). Can't do that with most downers, specially not with benzos...

Maybe something like MDMA. The high can get very very close to perfection if you get everything right (dose, set&setting...).

Not tried that yet is it fun isn't that the date rape drug isn't it like qualodes or gabapentin
Date rape drug? Dunno, i guess it depends on dosage and intention.

I was once hanging out with my friend, in an apartment of my other friend. We had some weed and GHB. He passed out in the middle of eating a licorice bar. So he had some kind of chunk of licorice in his mouth and passed out due to GHB. So i was doing something, most likely surfing online. Then i checked whazzup with my friend, because i wanted to share my joint. There he was, sitting on the sofa, with black drool dropping from his mouth. Sure i freaked out, if a person drools black drool, he can't be alright. I managed to wake him up, and asked WTF man? Then he just chewed and swallowed the rest of his licorice from his mouth and asked "huh? what now?"

Some call GHB liquid ecstasy here, but i don't think that it is accurate. More like a pleasant drunken buzz, without becoming a dickhead or depressed or feeling nausea at any point.

I have never tried the qualodes or gabapentin you mentioned, so i can't give you a comparison in that regard.

It got a reputation as a date rape drug because it was being used by some shitty guys to do date rapes. This is because it just tastes like salt and is much stronger when mixed with alcohol, so guys would slip it into a girl's drink at a bar and she'd get super fucked up. It also can make you really horny, and mixed with alcohol can cause loss of memory. But that doesn't mean its only purpose is date rape, lol. It's just a drug. A really euphoric, fun drug, if you know what you're taking and dose it right. It's pretty non-toxic except in overdose, in fact your body produces a bit of it. It's pretty unique.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure the elephant in the room is that alcohol is in and of itself a date rape drug and we all subscribe to its wondrous abilities to facilitate socialization

The flip side is it also makes it easier to rape someone. Like anything in life, it's not the drug it's the user.

If a guy is a good guy, you can get utterly fucked up in his company and the worst he will do is cook you breakfast and kick you the fuck out. If he's a predator, well, he's probably gonna feel you up.