• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the definition of cokehead dance

I always thought a 'muzza' was a 'mario' on drugs that made them even more sweaty and aggressive and muscle rippling. I think that's just the racist Aussie spin though.

I actually miss the cokehead dancing. I need to go to more clubs.

up all night said:
Me too. I haven't seen a cokehead dancing like a twat for a long time now. There's plenty of cokeheads where I am, but they're a completely different breed.

Nothing much has changed over the years since this was first posted. They're still out and proud, maybe a bit more into electro house these days rather than the pumping hard trance but there's still plenty around in all different genres.

It's not really a racial thing, though many of them are of Mediterranean extraction.

I miss them a bit too. Hopefully I'll get the chance to laugh at plenty this summer :)

up all night said:

I think we can bring team coke to summadayze. I'm sure the people will appreciate it ;)

Energizer said:
Its funny because its true.

But in the cokehead defence, have you ever tried to scare a raver? Its fun. Especially when you walk up to one of them and plain as day, take there bottle of water or drink off them. What can they do when a 100kg brick shithouse of a man is standing there and your peaking? Not much I'd expect.

Ever been stabbed in the back by that snapped tweeked out raver kid.

Not yet I guess :\

For me, the cokehead dance is when you snort a huge hollywood and then do a heel clicker.

wazza: you had to bump this didn't you?

*wanders off to see what BFB is up to these days*

I saw a cocaine meme and it reminded me of my post. I think it's a timely bump since most people haven't been going out due to 'the rona', and now in Australia things are opening up, people may see the cokehead dance again, well, here's the history and definition :p