• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the definition of cokehead dance

hey guys, wata a thread, for someone new to everything, thanx for the definition. summadayze was loaded with the local beef cakes "strudding there stuff!"

here is something for all u guys to try out: well i stumbled across it at summadayze!

this dude was doin the whole small box little box big box etc etc etc! he was a big beef cake! lol, and all day he thought he was the stuff, so rite on dusk when everyone was going nutz i started doing the one and only shuffle rite near him, lol...within five minutes the poor guy stopped dancing, i think he realised that his little box routine couldn't match it!

lol...so all u guys/girls, u gotsta try it! twaz a pisser!

we missed this all so far during your brivegas meeting wazza... whats the go??? 8)=D

Last edited:
Step by step guide to tha dance

MATE AH Whad ya godda do right is lishen up ok

The cokehead dance revolves around none other than cocaine...

Step 1: Find a good place for the subwoofer so you can do lines off it; To perform this move you extend both hands parallel to each other in front of your body thus | | after doing this you move them around as if you are holding the subwoofer box. Having found the ideal position you may proceed to step 2

Step 2: You must now chop the coke. You do this using the edge of your hands in a similar way to placing the subwoofer and strike downward in a karate chop motion until you feel your product is sufficiently cut. Proceed to step 3

Step 3: You must now defend your coke from other and possibly more cokey muzzas: To do this punch at the air in an exaggerated manner until satisfied. In extreme circumstances resort to your "guns." To do this form a gun with the thumb and forefinger use two guns by doing this with both hands. Now for some unknown and possibly cosmically significant reason you may only use you "guns" homey style with them extended flat and parallel with the ground. You then proceed to shoot downward in an alternating fashion and trust the coke gods that your coke saving bullets will bounce off the dance floor and hit your adversary. Once satisfied that now threat exists proceed to step 4

Step 4: You must now snort your coke: To do this you put both hands to your face similar to the stance of a boxer and bend slightly at the waist to give yourself a hunched position (this will also accentuate your cokey tough shoulders and back scaring away possible threats not eliminated in step 3.) Now using your entire upper body move from side to side rotating at the hips. Once finished proceed to step 5

Step 5: Having snorted your coke you must now not let any errant coke go to waste... Clap your hands firmly to get any coke that may have adhered itself to them to float magically in the air in front of you. Quickly proceed to step 6

Step 6: Gather the coke from the heavens. To do this you do a rolling motion with both arms infront of you and raised slightly above your eye level; Your arms should be bent at the elbow with your hands open and your palms turned to your face. Having done this rotate them in a manner similar to twiddling your thumbs.

Having gathered the coke from the heavens you may now return to step 1 and find an alternate yet equally satisfying position for you subwoofer.

FULLY SIIICK BRO mate ah that is how ya do the cokey danshe alright now I gotta cruise bro but i'll see ya at ZoS on saturday we'll go cruisin on chappel street with spiro yeah?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I never did get enough of laughing at the cokies

Have a good one
ravebuddha

When I lived in Melbourne I was a bass station regular and we often found ourselves falling over laughing at the sheer muzza cokieness of it all. So we studied the dance and eventually hit on this interpretation.... I'm laughing my ass off now just thinking about it HAHAHA

Ravebuddha

*BUMP* cause I had really good cocaine on the weekend. Didn't do any of the cokehead dance but I felt arrogant as fuck. heh

i'm intrigued. does everybody who does not do the cokehead dance shuffle instead, or do they never venture out onto the dance floor in fear of being frowned upon by this so-called open, non-judgemental and friendly scene ?

Seeing this was mentioned in a way in the links thread. *BUMPing* because it just made me laugh a lot re-reading it.

*Bump*

One of my all time fav posts :) Damn that was a golden moment when I got the inspiration to write out the original. Still brings a smile to my face. Just in case any nu-skoolers haven't seen this :)

LOVE IT =D

hahaha. saw a muzza doing such a lil while back at a club- he was up fist pumping and hip thrusting with his shirt pulled over his head (a'la some soccor players after they score). Bloody scary....

n the beef-cake muzzas with tight tees thinking they are god's gift to women 8(

Question: what is a muzza?

a> a pumped up poser?
b> a lost beer n footy turd who stumbled apon a dancefloor
c> a wog?
d> something else (please explain...)

i'd say (d). My interpretation of a 'muzza' is similar to that of a 'shazza' or 'dazza'. Bogans, Westies, Bevans... Muzza is typically an occa nickname for Murray, like shazza is to Sharon and dazza is to Darren or Darryl.

^And which state one is in, perhaps? We seem to have more than enough -- you're welcome to take some {cough, all?} off our hands. ;)