Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Holy shit Im an actual retard. I just told to my plug that her daughter is good looking

pepe-meme.gif

My good homeless friend got out of the jail and we made a peace since we had a fight in the weekend. Hes getting 2 months welfare tomorrow.... in my bank account :ROFLMAO: So getting em medicines and so on.

Currently took the last of my benzos and bupre with him and we be eating and drinking blueberry juice. Gonna cook em hornets tonight.

Also saw my "Shaman" friend and hes gonna come to visit us too cause he too gets paid tomorrow. And owes me since I paid for his medicines + bupre + gave a few ksalols.

OVERSHARING IS SNITCHING!!!!

I feel like I've been keeping this part of me caged up like an animal forever. I am ashamed of it, this part of me. I sedate it with drugs. I numb it with media.

One day it will be free.

Benzo withdrawals dreams are fucking horrible. Fuck the kindling.
They truly are the fucking worst huh. I still remember some of the horrible, traumatising nightmares I've had whilst in benzo withdrawals. Totally fucked up. I hope you're okay mate <3

OMFG I am soooooo tired!!!! The human spawn that I am growing inside of me is totally kicking my arse this week! I'm starting to struggle physically at work because my belly is getting bigger now and my centre of gravity is totally off. So I have to move almost in slow motion to ensure that I don't fall over or bump in to anything. And my job is pretty physically demanding too (veterinary technician), and it's starting to take its toll.

I literally just got out of bed an hour ago, ate a huge bowl of cereal, and now I can hardly keep my eyes open because I am so fucking tired lol. Lucky it's my day off work so I can just snooze on the couch all day watching Simpsons and Futurama re-runs :)

Just do your best. If someone can grow a child "properly" its you. Hope you aint feeling much pain 🧡

My friends already sleeping so Im off to bed.... its 12pm. Good night people.

@n3ophy7e my sister is a dramatic mess, if she can poop out 3 kids and be fine I know you can too :)

it's all about stress management from my 3rd party observations living with them for a time

though, don't forget about your own mental health along the way - my sister made that mistake, but that came after the 2nd child when things get 2x harder >_<

@n3ophy7e my sister is a dramatic mess, if she can poop out 3 kids and be fine I know you can too :)

it's all about stress management from my 3rd party observations living with them for a time

though, don't forget about your own mental health along the way - my sister made that mistake, but that came after the 2nd child when things get 2x harder >_<
Thank you mate, I appreciate that <3

Hope this thread finds you in good spirits with joy in your heart. :)
Imma man so I cant tell ya to just "go with the flow" cause I dont know wth has to e dealt with obviously. lol
But I do strongly feel that you will bond quickly and be and inspiration to each other... I can see that far. Cant we all?
I love you and wanna thank you for being around... certainly an inspiration to many already.
Always <3

Hope this thread finds you in good spirits with joy in your heart. :)
Imma man so I cant tell ya to just "go with the flow" cause I dont know wth has to e dealt with obviously. lol
But I do strongly feel that you will bond quickly and be and inspiration to each other... I can see that far. Cant we all?
I love you and wanna thank you for being around... certainly an inspiration to many already.
Always <3
Was this post meant for me?? If so, that is so beautiful and awesome of you to say!! ❤❤❤