Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Guys and gals letting me have a vape is like teaching a chimpanzee how to get high they cannot moderate it if only I could tell this to the vendors

I'm currently taking forever to type this because I have double vision.. I have been using heroin 10 times More often due to some bad trouble in my life, to put it mildly it's my birthday in a week I get paid a few days after and my whole giro for the month is already owed out plus £40 I will still owe him on my next giro because I got more on tick than I could afford and my guy is just gonna love that, he's think I can pay in him full this month like usual

unless their is some kind of miracle, this month will be the first month I can't pay all my dept off it wasn't on purpose I forgot how much I owed him and took two ticks but it's only because I'm using so much that I'm in so much dept usually I owe at the most about £160 usually it's £120 but this month it's like £300 every month now I say this but this month I mean it because this time I have had so much I have just got sick of heroin plus I'm in usually always in withdrawal for a certain amount of time every couple of days because of dealers taking forever I prefer methadone in every way and I think for some reason since about 3 months ago I have slow!y started craving my normal feeling and emotions which are blocked by the heroin and this makes it a lot easier to stay off the gear it's hard to explain but imagine your a zombie who feels no emotion at all then you get a small taste of that emotion and your old self your old magic and you also notice your a better person at this time as well and your mind is clearer this is what I've gone through a few months ago and now I hope I'm done with the h I can't write anymore atm I want to but I'm just to tired

So happy I met my partner in crime/brother from another mother. Successful heist yet again today. Tomorrow should be a big day...

Going to Paris in february/march for three weeks :reggae:
I'm not jealous. I've just aabout taught myself not to do that.

But am excited for you. I loved France. Climbed the Eiffel lol about 1995 I think.

Loooovd the French bakeries.

True story (I only tell true ones or not at all).

My nan. Loved her. Great lass, best friends and we had a crack.

I spoke some French frm school. My Nana asked me how to ak for a croissant or something before going into the bakery.

I told her very convincingly..."pe-ne-son-a-plom" like that sound.

So off she marched in and we had a stitch. My Nan didn't ask me for translations after that. 🙂

What did she end up saying in French? People need to know.
I think I recall now she wanted to know how to say in simple terminology and pronunciation a way of asking the price of a stamp.

So I said- pe ne sonaplom. To type it a different way.