Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

Hi my precious Dark Siders, I won't be around much on Bluelight for the timebeing because I am pregnant yay. But I have horrendous morning sickness that is stopping me from doing anything. But I just wanted to announce it and send love to you all. I'll be back when I can.

new to bluelight don't really know if this is the right thread but are there any drugs I can safely take as a schizophrenic. I just need some relief, I've tried nearly every supplement and even a keto diet to no avail

new to bluelight don't really know if this is the right thread but are there any drugs I can safely take as a schizophrenic. I just need some relief, I've tried nearly every supplement and even a keto diet to no avail
There are indeed. I have schizoaffective which shares some symptoms with schizophrenia.

Personally, the two meds that have helped me live symptom free are abilify and Seroquel. Both help me immensely and I don't struggle with mental illness nearly as bad while on those meds. Maybe you should look into abilify. It's a pretty mild med, and the side effect profile is more favorable than other drugs in it's class. These are atypical antipsychotics, pretty much first line treatment for schizophrenia.

But then there is also other classes of meds like mood stabilizers, My understanding is that they are more for bipolar. But like depakote and lamictal.

There are options. If you have any questions about them feel free to ask here or message me.

Hi my precious Dark Siders, I won't be around much on Bluelight for the timebeing because I am pregnant yay. But I have horrendous morning sickness that is stopping me from doing anything. But I just wanted to announce it and send love to you all. I'll be back when I can.
WOW! Congratulations. I am always pleased to hear when people are pregnant. Because i like kids and we truly need them, to save this planet and humanity when they are adults. Many adults of today have failed that task but it is not yet beyond the point of no return.

Sending love back to you! And there has to be something to treat the morning sickness thing... Some herbal stuff which is safe during pregnancy, something. I don't know about it, but i have horrendous morning sickness often also. But i am a male alcoholic, you are pregnant, so maybe it is not exactly the same thing :)

Reliving stuff in my head, feeling like such a massive idiot... I'm doing well now I guess, but why did I have to be so effing stupid for sooooo long.

Reliving stuff in my head, feeling like such a massive idiot... I'm doing well now I guess, but why did I have to be so effing stupid for sooooo long.
We all were. I know I was. We can't take back what we did and said but we can make tomorrow different. I know you are on the right path because your posts reflect your desire to get better.

Life lessons, life lessons, man. You would not be you, here, now, if you wouldn't have been "so effing stupid for sooooo long".

"The strongest persons are forged in fire"

You are doing well, you are walking the right path now. Fuck the past.

Working today. It's pretty much dead slow and I'm struggling to find something to do. I'd like to just leave, but ya know, gotta do an honest 8

Ive always said that dmt helped me have an ego death. Now I see that its just the narrative I like. My ego got out of bounds back then from too much psychedelics.
Im everywhere And nowhere. Fuck.

Ive always said that dmt helped me have an ego death. Now I see that its just the narrative I like. My ego got out of bounds back then from too much psychedelics.
Im everywhere And nowhere. Fuck.
It's nice to lose the ego every now and then, but in some sense you need it to function and get by.

One step forward, two steps back, that's been my life this year and a half, in a never ending cycle. No matter what I just keep making the wrong choice. I should know better, but I can't stop myself from fucking up again and again. Even when I'm doing totally well like I am right now, I can't bring myself to smile, laugh, or be happy at all. It's like I've lost a part of me that I can't get back.

The worst part is all of the regret and guilt, I feel like a monster, rightfully so. Idk I'm just dwelling on things, and the depressions are engulfing entire days now. I'm not actively suicidal but I'm thinking about it a lot. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have to figure something out because I can't live like this.

I felt shitty all night, splitting headache around 1am, took some ibuprofen, then around 4am i had a wave of nasuea hit me and now i am staring down at my untied shoes about to go into work.
I hope this shit clears up.makes it for a rough day. :/

The worst part is all of the regret and guilt, I feel like a monster, rightfully so. Idk I'm just dwelling on things, and the depressions are engulfing entire days now. I'm not actively suicidal but I'm thinking about it a lot. I don't know what I'm going to do, but I have to figure something out because I can't live like this.
We ruminate, and it's so bad for us.

Think about what you're going to do, not what you have done. What's the saying? "The courage to accept the things we cannot change."?

There's one major thing that keeps me from staying in that loathing mindset: thinking about the future.

I have not forgotten what I have done, nor can I...but if I were to remind myself of it every day I probably would have killed myself years ago.

Ask yourself bro: is it serving you to think about all the bad things you did? Is it constructive? Decide to be better. That's the only lesson here in dark old memories. Don't walk among the black roses all day lest you become one yourself.

We are both still blessed with youth and opportunities.

Last edited: