• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh that's pretty cool. I forgot you get presses. Someday, if you are comfortable, you should try IV MDMA or plugged MDMA. Feelsgoodman.jpg

I don't really get to talk about IV MDMA much, because etards tend to frown at injecting MD.

idk if it makes it hit any faster but every time I was feeling it within 45 mins

and dude I hate needles real bad like it was a struggle just to iv heroin for the first time and then the second time I ived I immediately felt guilty as shit like I was letting down my whole family.

Then I took MDMA a few days later and havent touched the stuff since

dude I dont even know like.....how that would begin to feel

ill stick with the presses

are there huge tolerance issues from IVimg MDMA? IDK for sure but it would make sence that the intensity and quick duration would equate to a faster tolerance build up.

and if you guys think im not responsible, theres a good chance im going to get the pills tomorrow but I have to wait until Wednesday to roll because I have to go to classes on Tuesday. That's a whole TWO DAYS I am waiting here.

two days!

folley you vaped mdma but wont get a vape for your weed

thats bass ackwards

folley you vaped mdma but wont get a vape for your weed

thats bass ackwards

lol well, I used a meth pipe.. so it's not that bad :p

I do actually have a vape now lol, but the hot nail type you use with hash oil.. don't think it work work well for weed, although you can get the glass rod red hot and take bong hits with that and it's all vapor

You know Mac Dre at all? He literally made all his songs for rolling lol.. straight bay shit.

Listen to Giggin when your thizzin and tell me you don't get down

Andre Nickatina has some dope flows too, not quite hyphy enough for when you're rolling though aha

I know who he is I just never really got down with a lot of his music because I didnt like the production.

I had to get older before I could listen rap...still not my first choice but it doesn't amke me want to stab myself in the ears anymore.

I have this conversation at least like once a day it seems and in the end my answer is always the same: everyone listens to different stuff and what I listen to isnt even close to what comes out today. Although I do like a few new songs that come out each year, its more of just a catchy sound than anything I really get into.

There is still some good rap being made today, but I'm all about the music haha.. lyrics are just an added bonus to me, so rap really isn't my thing.

Shit like Tech N9ne is pretty dope though, I'd be lying if I said I didn't know every word to the song T9x lolol

yeah...and your taste will change with time...I thought hard style was just noise they played at the end of a rave to clear the place out back when I was in the scene. now I would give my left nut to go to Defqon :D

lol am I the only one here who has vaporized MDMA? :sus:

Did you have the freebase form?

Also no tolerance issues from IV MDMA.

Opposite really. 50mg IV is comparable to 125-150mg orally. Comparable.

There's "Hardstyle", and then there is a Style with a bass so Hard it melts the skin off your face while an epic synth reaches into your soul.. that's the shit I like :D

anything that sounds good I'll listen to lol, and everything sounds good on MDMA!

Did you have the freebase form?

Nah, MDMA.HCL smoked up just like meth. It works pretty well, it's similar to smoked meth though... EXTREMELY fiendy.

Post 999 :D

I wish laugh were here hed be like

just jokes man, we all just want you to be careful. I had a labrador once you know

lol laugh is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.