• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW:
h2F6E4A78

thats the only thing I could find remotely funny in an image search for ghb

That is not funny shima.

On a side note. I'm about to smoke my last bowl for a while, a long while. I need a tolerance break and shit.

Same with Oxy. Gonna cut it out as well.

I made this decision while I was in my car just chilling smoking up earlier.
Gonna try to do shit right and just clean myself up, so a month from now I can start it all over again.

Gonna try to do shit right and just clean myself up, so a month from now I can start it all over again.
i only ever detox so i can retox tbph

So may is just around the corner, who is ready/excited for camping season? aka get fucked up in the woods season. :)

Urrggghhh fucking hate when your doing good in a mix and then just fuck up and have to start over again. This shit is killing me lol

Just go with the flow Folley. IMO some of those software DJ get-ups can be a bit convoluted and can bring your CPU Usage up.

Urrggghhh fucking hate when your doing good in a mix and then just fuck up and have to start over again. This shit is killing me lol

Ha know that feeling. Try mixing with cd's and have the tempo be a little too fast 40 min's in causing a trainwrek :p

Weather is finally cooperating, we've had nothing but rainy, cold, grey days for all of april. It made it to the 70's and looks like were going to get some 80's tomorrow! Perfect day for a nice run. So how's everybody's festival diet/ workout routine going?

T -10:00 =D

shit so excited ! first time after november 2012 i'll have MDMA session <3

Status
Not open for further replies.