• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The Black Knight has fallen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolol "There's a ship in this water"... love that part.

Today should be a... fun day. LSD + MDA + MDMA + ketamine and of course, PLENTY of weed. Maybe some 2C-B and GHB too... we'll see where the waves take us.

If you don't take GHB, you are missing out.

Fuck all the heady nonsense. Feel good man.

20130426_1701211_zpsbaefa409.jpg

Write notes! This was one of my favourite, but least successful attempts at shroom note taking...

yeh thats a really cool idea. i distinctly remember the second time i dosed fungus i wrote out my name and signature. i tripped on writing so deep it was beautiful. i watched as my name squirmed and wiggled over the page and multiplied, it morphed from looking like my writing to like greek or latin or some ancient text, it was kind of like if you continue to say one word over and over and over again the words meaning and sound is lost. i thought back about how the ancient people would have communicated before print and how much reading and writing must have changed the world of communication. it was like a history lesson that trip.

Ok, so im indoors with my sister, completely safe, i took 1 tab of lsd and after about 1hr 15m i feel kinda different, just like different.....hard to say.

My question is am i ok, is this looking good or should i take my other tab?

Sorry for posting this in more than 1 place, just after a response quickly lol

I still can't believe they got my homie.. that kid is like a brother to me :(

I edited the title for my friend... if you don't like it suck my dick.

im doing mdma again next week

crystals this time, got a good deal on it

good times shima. enjoy the <3

one of the better mixes iv heard this year..

magic tape 31

I still can't believe they got my homie.. that kid is like a brother to me

hope it all works out him dude.

Im on 2 tabs of acid some high quality mdma and mda. Hope all is well for your friend folley this next ill is for you

I think staying up till early in the morning triggers my nightmares. Had another dirty one last night. I hate my mind, its such a mess. Last night in my 'dreams' my girlfriend of nearly 3 years split up with me while we were in some exotic holiday location. I asked her why and what was wrong she she went "IT'S FINISHED". Then I woke up, with her next to me. Thought it was real, mental.

Couple weeks ago I had the worst one I've ever had, woke up about 6-7am and shouted in my girlfriends face LOL. She was scared shitless. I think I need to go see a doctor.

Worth getting it checked out.

It is 6:54 AM. I am pretty stoned and am currently fighting off some terrible heart burn. I went heavy on some hydrocodone yesterday. Feeling pretty rotten. Bloooop.

Someone asked me if I was off the G yesterday in TC. Lol.

I wish I could find some more. :( Ghb is amazing.

That was a tough trip... I saw 'Super', the everyday super hero film. It touched my soul.

I dunno about tough trips.

I think the few psychedelic drugs (I don't consider MDMA psychedelic -- at appropriate doses) I plan to do in the future (bromoDragonFly, DOM/B, and a few others...) will wreak enough havoc on my mind.

Just gotta explore the unexplored sometimes.

IV bromoDragonFly. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.