• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude it has english subtitles, hes doing speed during one of our holidays on national tv XD

dude it has english subtitles, hes doing speed during one of our holidays on national tv XD

The titles I saw were like Dutch?

Just used a good hour and a half of my day to write a thread. Fun stuff!

Sleep for me. I was awake all last night... spent it in bed though god damn it :|

hopefully that wont happen again... but I dont have much hope lmao. No more speed though. I got a LOT of shit done and remembered why I used to love this shit, but I can feel the urge to dose more.

Gonna take it easy for now

lol

I pray for the same. With enough weed and some melatonin I should be dandy

damn lol no need for 3 :! more melatonin doesnt really mean more sedation..

one always does it for me

and I took 2 benadryl and a cap of GHB. My eyes are so hard to keep open lmao

Thats just overboard lmao!

I hate benadryl... ever since I tried to have fun on it (400mgs) didnt really even have that bad of a time, but that shit feels just... nasty. I wake up groggy as shit when I take it too

i find weed and valerian root enough to send me off to sleep for a good 7 and a half hours. I always seem to wake up before my alarm (Which goes off at 7:35am)

anyone here tried low-dose LSD at a rave? i'm still too scared to try a proper dose of it but i'm looking for more music/mood enhancing drugs for raves.

next one i'm going to try is 2C-B at about 15-20mg. i'm now able to get a hold of some lsd was wondering if i could do low doses (like half a tab or something?) of that at a rave or a festival?

if all of these fail i've still got ket and md to fall back on.

^ 2cb is sooo euphoric, but i got very cold from it =/ I took about 20mg
if all of these fail i've still got ket and md to fall back on

your cupboard must be quite the array ;) a very sorted raver eh ? haha

I bet you've had some good beans :! any amazing 90s pills you feel like telling us about lol? ;)

But yeah, 16 is young. I feel old already though lmao, like I've already hit my peak. Hopefully the stupidity of my past wont haunt me for the rest of my life, it would sure suck ass to have fucked up my serotonin system from developing right...

I do seem a lot older than I am though, especially on the web lol

Yea mate, I was convinced you were same age/tad older than me 8(

anyone here tried low-dose LSD at a rave? i'm still too scared to try a proper dose of it but i'm looking for more music/mood enhancing drugs for raves.

next one i'm going to try is 2C-B at about 15-20mg. i'm now able to get a hold of some lsd was wondering if i could do low doses (like half a tab or something?) of that at a rave or a festival?

if all of these fail i've still got ket and md to fall back on.

Half a tab of LSD might not even do anything mate, have you tested the batch? I've had acid round our end recently that I had to double drop and more.

Damn I don't know what kind of stuff they gave me at the dentist but it sure feels good lol

I bet you've had some good beans :! any amazing 90s pills you feel like telling us about lol? ;)

But yeah, 16 is young. I feel old already though lmao, like I've already hit my peak. Hopefully the stupidity of my past wont haunt me for the rest of my life, it would sure suck ass to have fucked up my serotonin system from developing right...

I do seem a lot older than I am though, especially on the web lol

ironically that seems like a very teenage thing to say

Status
Not open for further replies.