• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DnB mate ;) I'm gonna hit the sack man, nice seeing your pixel face ! Lol you Americans love the British humour, you should check out Bill Bailey, much funnier than Jeremy "Corduroy" Clarkson

your so right man, the NE section of PR has a ton of great pills! (snicker)

molly aint thizz btw
yes, i know its not.
we dont have thizz, we're a bit more intelligent than that
errbody who knows whats up runs that molly/moonrawks...

Ok now you MUST be fucking with me, New York smart? No way, no how.

and molly is everwhere lol... they got to make the thizzles somehow

dog.
dog dog dog
dont shit on NY.
srs on that, i know people in NY a lot smarter than you or me (srs.)

Slang is slang no matter where you go.. One area calls it one thing and says that's how it is and visa versa.. in the end they're all taking about the same thing.. Thizz, rolls, E, ecstasy, adam, molly, beans, candy, whatever the fuck.. Just be happy we all know what the good stuff is.. ;)

LSDMDMA&10042032 said:
dog.
dog dog dog
dont shit on NY.
srs on that, i know people in NY a lot smarter than you or me (srs.)

Im talking about the city as a whole, its not their fault they live there...

and NO DAMN IT

its thizzles lol.

why da hell is youtube only loading when im playing the song?

Last edited:
its not thizzles, you're not even from norcal.

Seattle was one of Dre's favorite places to preform, most of the videos online of him use the same reel of him gigging at a show in Seattle

West coast is West coast, only big differences is the weather

So I was at a party on Friday and someone tried to sell me fake pills (they were literally orange breathe mints). I got so mad, luckily the dude gave me my money back cause I wasn't leaving without getting my money back.

Yeah I bet considering they barely have those anymore lol...]

raves < actual EDM parties

I dont go to raves, thought about it, and nah.

Ive been to a EDM party I guess you could say, but it was really just like 20-30 people gettin fucked up and playin/dancing to some dope tracks

so not something you pay to get in?
this is wat i think of when i think edm party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcRzbG4G7ws
i was pretty fucked up during their set iirc lol, actually i was just comin up durin dat set.
original sin's set i dont remember, and that was the last "rave" i went to, one of only two lol.

raves>edm parties then

If its fun I'll go, whatever it may be.. I want some 4-FA with my Moxy

LSDMDMA&10042220 said:
so not something you pay to get in?
this is wat i think of when i think edm party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcRzbG4G7ws
i was pretty fucked up during their set iirc lol, actually i was just comin up durin dat set.
original sin's set i dont remember, and that was the last "rave" i went to, one of only two lol.

raves>edm parties then

not really "free", but you didnt pay to get in. Kinda like a BYOD thing lol

I would probably like raves, but everyone whos been in the scene says the scene is dead...

I am planning on going to one around Christmas though, but Im probably going to pick a smaller one, not one of the giant, 10,000 people raves

4-FA does sound pretty good... howd that MiPT go?

These aint old people though lol... people who have been going to raves for only like a year or two say theyve really gone down hill...

I told my dealer it was because without MDMA there is no PLUR, and if Im correct thats what made the raves so awesome

oh shit post 1000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.